Is this place worth living in? What are the trade offs of living in "commifornia?"

Is this place worth living in? What are the trade offs of living in "commifornia?"

I'm seriously considering moving there bc I love the weather and the beaches, but I know there are drawbacks. I like my guns, and I like my low taxes. Tell me what you guys think of this place.

Mestizo land

Literally just live in arizona

Not a fan. I like seasons and not dealing with Mexicans so I will stay in New England.

I live in a shitty town in a place called Kings County. Literally everyone here is Mexicans or blacks or Muslims, yet this is the most republican town ever. My advice? Don't come here, unless you are heading for a town near Oregon.

Hanford ?

Don't fucking move here. The only conservative parts of this state are infested with spics and the air quality will fuck your shit up if you have asthma or allergies.

Tulare county isn't much better either but at least it has fewer niggers and Muslims.

if you can find a really cheap place to rent the salaries (only thing we've got going) will help you build wealth real quick

very expensive.. high rents, high property taxes, high municipal fees for water and sewer and trash removal. .

Japan nuke plant pumping radioactive water into the Pacific ocean for centuries to come causing unprecedented, death of sea life and rendering the ocean unsafe

Aside from the gorgeous weather its not a very comfy kind of a place if you are used to Government leaving you alone like in Nevada or New Hampshire or Texas... Lots of laws and rules and shows every indication of that kind of thing becoming even worse if that were possible..

I lived there for about ten years in my 20's but I didn't have to work or pay rent so my experience which was actually in the 80's is not really typical for me it was just like a big beautiful comfortable playground..If I had to work to pay for my home I don;t think the weather alone would be enough to offset the misery of having to slave all the time to afford living there..

As a liberal in Los Angeles, don't come here. We're already full and tired of shit transplants.

I just left California, if you like guns stay away. They just passed a shitton of anti gun laws. In 2019 all ammo will require a background check to purchase.

Next year the bullet button ban will go into affect and the only ARs you can own will be ones with weird stocks and grips. Next year all magazines over 10 rounds will be banned completely.

Handguns are dropping off the approved list every year and it is only getting worse.

californians just can't compete!

>Weather

This meme needs to die. Only the North and San Diego has nice weather, the rest is boiling hot.

California is the nicest state in the union to live in. It contains the best of every biome and climate imaginable.

The one downside is that you have to live alongside brown people if you are poor. I pay $1600/mo for a 1 bedroom apartment a block from the beach, for example.

If a state's laws turn you off, you're trash and should stay in the podunk shithole you came from.

highest taxes in the country
more beaners than white people
tons of niggers
worst traffic in the world
LA is probably the most degenerate city on earth

I live in Los Angeles. Rent's too high, traffic's bad. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

>Los Angeles

My brother from another mother, how do you withstand the traffic? I live an hour away, but I have cancelled trips to los Angeles and the beach just because of that awful traffic.

>If a states laws turn you off stay away

You got that right

Btw I bet you most people talking shit here live in California and want less people like you to come because transplants like you keep house prices high.

It's a nice place which is why a lot of people come and stay. But thankfully Portland and Austin is now feeling our pain of transplants.

I think more white people are moving out of it than into it.

when I finished grad school at berkley I want to gtfo asap.

mostly niggers and spics moving in.

just visited family there. fuck the rest of it

I also went to Berkeley. There are more Blacks in the East Bay than anywhere in California other than San Bernardino. Your experience was poorly shaded, fellow Golden Bear.

I grew up in California. The state government is in dire need of an enema. The worst kind of people run the state.

Take all the worst parts of washington, magnify it by 100 and then shit all over it and you have sacremento.

>We're already full and tired of shit transplants.
The transplants are the reason this state is a leftist shithole

I used to live in Austin, feels like every third person I met was a california transplant. Now I live in North Carolina and every third person I talk to is from Texas. Where is the end point for this migration? Where do all of the North Carolinians go?

Wrong. Immigrantion numbers are down and blacks are still a tiny minority.

Don't let your personal experiences mislead you.

White people have been leaving California for almost 30 years

>Immigrantion numbers are down
Lel do you actually believe this
Plus they all have 10 kids

>how do you withstand the traffic? I live an hour away

Three solutions:

1: become best friends with a podcast app

2. Do what I did and move closer to work.

3. Try to explore the hoods around you feel fun and entertainment. Lot of LA's charm comes from hole in the wall places and local knowledge. I feel horrible for tourists because of LA's nature. It's seriously something to dig for.

off the top of my head:

-High Taxes
-High cost of living, especially in LA/the large cities of CA
-Your rights don't exist
-Motherfucking earthquakes, drought, and yearly massive forest fires
-lots of illegal (and legal) Mexicans. Might want to learn spanish.
-You will be ostracized if you do not have liberal views

Otherwise a beautiful place to live.

Don't do it OP, cali sucks.

Just passed a law that mad it illegal to own 30 round mags, weapons with detachable mags, and requires a background check to buy ammo.
So yeah, move their if you want to have your constitutional rights taken way.

>Motherfucking earthquakes
yeah and the last real big one was in 1994

>yearly massive forest fires
honestly not that big a deal unless you decide to live in the middle of the forest

>You will be ostracized if you do not have liberal views
kek no
maybe if you're in Berkley or LA or something

but user, you are the transplant

>Street Science, you’re on the air. What do you feel when you hear a record like 2Pac’s new one?

I don't understand people who love constant heat, and call it good "weather". The lizard people meme is real.

>David Duchovny ended up on his back porch stark naked after eating too many drug-laced chocolates.

>The tablets kicking in also led to David putting on quite the show for his neighbors.

>“I started shaking and I ended up taking off all my clothes and going out on the back porch like a lizard on a hot rock, trying to get warm,” he recalled. “Because I couldn’t get warm and I was trying to lay on a hot tile – like a lizard, you know?!”

>immigration numbers
Ah, this shitty meme still continues with libcucks.

How exactly do the numbers go down if Border Patrol releases 80% of those caught into the US?

Even if immigration numbers were down, there are more than 15 million illegals and millions unaccounted for. That's like saying you stopped the leak on the boat, but forgot to bale out the water in the hull, and expecting the captain to give you a pat on the back for leaving it there.

You should take some time to research how Romania falsified statistics to make the government look like it was competent before Ceaucescu was overrun. Same thing is happening now.

normally i don't mind if a woman has a tattoo but wtf was she thinking

>muh beaches
>muh weed

I live in Santa Monica. Good food, fun night life, beautiful women. Everyone is fit, Except the beaners of course. But the traffic is shit. I suggest moving to San Diego or Orange County pretty Nice down there desu

where u from originally pham?

Holy fuck this.

Socal is shit for a whole host of reasons, but you have summer, cool summer, 1 week of winter/rain, then early summer. I mever understood why this climate is so coveted in media.

Depends on where you intend to live. CA is a big state for you, and so it has regions full of varying demographics and ways of life.

The most Sup Forums friendly places would be the northern areas past Sacramento, aka "we want to be a separate state called Jefferson".

Orange county is livable if you can manage to find reasonable rent and isn't as much of a leftist shithole as its northern neighbor of Los Angeles. SD is generally similar but overrun with illegals and is slowly being warped by FUCKING TRANSPLANTS.

>tfw you will never be her drug mule and smuggle heroin up your asshole across the border
why live?

It's overcrowded, high taxes, rights go out the window, lots of traffic, lots of brown people in the poor cities, liberal as fuck but

>muh weed
>muh sun

Yeah move to california if you like Summer all fucking year. Luckily I live close to the border of Oregon so we actually have seasons to a degree except for Winter so instead of snow we get a shit ton of rain.

I have lived in Orange County most of my life, and I have enjoyed it so far.
The biggest issue with this area is still
> high taxes
> loads of Mexican (I am one myself)
Not too many niggers in the OC area though
Not as many homeless as in LA either
> High rent
> High cost to live
> Too liberal
It isn't batshit hot here, but if you want a generally cooler area with less illegals, go to Dana Point/Laguna Hills area. I loved living there for the short amount of time that I did. Generally always cooler and better quality of life. Plus, you can actually breathe, unlike the horrible pollution in other parts of Socal

Just avoid Santa Ana if you want to live in Orange County. It's a shithole

Terrible land use policies have pushed many hard working, decent white folk out of work, out of rural California into the cities and the political climate is "fuck hard workers and money makers."
You have the State of Jefferson movement, and what land area Jefferson would be is beautiful on the west side of the Cascades/Sierras.
Cities are expensive if you want to live in SFO/LAX/SMF but, if I recall correctly, Auburn and Redding are relatively affordable but aren't what you think of when you think California.

Question is, what are you looking for in California?

What kind of people are in California?