Are blacks really this dumb?

Are blacks really this dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

imjustheretomakeyouthink.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/98-of-african-americans-are-in-fact-native-indians-and-are-owed-millions/
youtu.be/TXUdg1qNoqA
youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8
dailystormer.com/blacks-finally-learning-to-hate-jews-instead-of-whites/
scribd.com/doc/140239668/IQ-and-Immigration-Policy-Jason-Richwine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With an average iq of 85 and half of them dumber than that, yeah.

WE WUZ INJUNS N'SHIT!

the answer is
>implied

> i link a flawed iq test from almost a century ago as finite fact

cmon now

blacks probably do have lower iqs overall but linking those fucking test from 70 years ago as finite fact is absolutely retarded.

There's a reason people don't fucking use them in real world fucking situations and comparisons and it has nothing to do with "muh jews"

>Blacks lie to get gibs

sounds right to me

Should post a link, I'd love to see the "facts".

Really makes you think, eh?
>that url

But "modern" science refuses and demonizes any attempts at understanding racial biology, hence people here not citing anything newer.

If it was just the test that would be one thing but it is not, it is their actual behavior and actions along with the testing.

I don't know why you choose to be so dishonest about this.

>that url
lol, nice b8 Sup Forums

>URL
yeah, this is a troll

This. I'm much more intelligent than what a IQ test implies. I still have a 4.0 gpa and on my 7th year of college.

yes

imjustheretomakeyouthink.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/98-of-african-americans-are-in-fact-native-indians-and-are-owed-millions/

You know, for people to always accuse whites of appropriating their culture, they really appropriate other cultures.

>human lives are priceless
>u owe us dis much doe

So if they have 1% Native American blood and it makes them Native American my 25% makes me full Native American as well?

i'm not being dishonest about everything

i'm not even defending blacks, i know some of it is no doubt genetic

it's a combination of genetics and enviornment and it's just stupid to use the 70 year old fucking testttttttttttttt as fact.

That is all i'm saying.

Why do black americans deny their own ancestry. They think they're egyptians, or israelites, or aztecs, and now north american indians.

Why is it hard for them to be just proud of their west african and central african ancestry?

I'll start:

WE

WUZ

Those tests have more predictive power than grades or school performance. If you go to dipshit community college, getting a 4.0 requires a pulse and the money to pay for it. See more here: youtu.be/TXUdg1qNoqA

because bantu congoids are literally less intelligent the abbos

KANGAZKHANZ

I wouldn't be surprised if they had an average IQ of 65 at this point. Also

>Newfag: the post

Thanks, it was everything I thought it would be.
> no facts, just believe me because I say so. You don't need things like logs or records, just sue the government because you're denied your rights as an Indian.

Reeeeee

>he thinks it's one test once
It's derived from all standardized testing all around the world for decades.

No. (((Someone))) is tirelessly working to make them sound and look retarded. Not only that, but also trying to pit them against whites. For some reason, they don't see it. They actually agree with this stupidity.

..and now, to fulfill this post, I will post more keks to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8

Check this post!

Thank you. You earned those dubs.

Lol. Don't you remember the kids in your class who could get straight A's but couldn't think logically? I went to private school and some of the girls got good grades but they couldn't figure their way out of a wet paper bag unless someone had them memorize how. Most classes are only about memorization, not logic. I see it in IT all the time too.

I actually go to Stanford

dailystormer.com/blacks-finally-learning-to-hate-jews-instead-of-whites/

Black people need to get this message.

Here's a Harvard PHD Dissertation from 2009 for you

scribd.com/doc/140239668/IQ-and-Immigration-Policy-Jason-Richwine

tfw unironically listening to that song every once in a while

Have a think, how does a black family end up earning $100k plus per year while having lower SAT scores than even the dumbest white people? And no the answer isn't "professional sports".

98% of african americans claim they have injun blood; however, in reality they are part white.

They claim this because the thought that their grandmamas were raped by the white man is too painful. The mere thought of it gets them hopping mad.

But what gets them even more mad is even floating the idea that their grandmamas may have wanted the white cock in order to live the easy life of the massah's concubine.

Should have been on the rolls you salty faggots.

Also why are they owed?

>SAT, ACT, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT stats from less than a year ago are racist and out of date

iq is flawed

holy crap subsaharan africa
and thats the one successful enough to come over

because they have no identity cause they're retards. stripped from their home which can never be their home cause they're not from there anymore

natives owned black slaves
slaves don't automatically become a race they are owned by

>Northeast Asia 105.5
>South Asia 82.3

Explain this

failed attempt at trolling

There is a reasonable amount of blacks with a higher than average IQ, allowing them to succesfully compete with white people. But we're talking only about roughly 15-20% of the black community.

>posts an example of ideology
>"are _____ really dumb enough to follow an ideology?"
Yeah, it's a lie, but the big lie is how you form a movement to topple the establishment and claim what is as your own. This is the psychological equivalent of massing as a group, picking up a log, and preparing to batter down the door to a house that you want to raid. Even if you are fully armed, and prepared to repel an assault, as an occupant of the house under siege, it's not appropriate to respond to this sight with "lol niggerz r so randumb".

Thais not as smart as Japanese...

breddy simple

Wrong nigger, it's affirmative action.

Never change :D

i sing it in karaoke.

>Quarter native
>Never took any scholarships even though they've been offered, because unless you live on a reservation, then you really don't have any disadvantage that requires financial aid.
>Niggers finding new ways to demand "gib me dats".

Fuck right off. I'll scalp every one of you and make a killing at the Brillo pad factory.

Black people are even dumber than this. These articles are written by jews to voice black opinions. Blacks can't even write their own articles to voice their shitty opinions.

100% of white people were actually black before the civil war

It's true look it up

But that's not what the table in:
is saying.

That table implies that even high income black families have low SAT scores.

I'm just pondering how exactly these black families are so genetically dumb they can't sit a test but somehow do have the ability to generate a high income. Clearly they're not competing on the basis of intelligence, if the data in that table is to be believed.

It was always chicks too, man.

I'm not very good at memorization. So when I was a kid, I would take tests just by picking the most likely answer, and if there was a written part, I'd just work something out from the answers I chose before. I think I had like a 94% average without even really knowing the course work that much.

I definitely see it in tech, especially with web languages like Javascript. They attract people who can't actually solve problems.

It's probably a number of factors, some being gibmedat and diversity programs but some being hard work and luck. I don't know the # of people that made up these averages. I'll have to find the methodology.

>They think they're egyptians, or israelites, or aztecs, and now north american indians.

And Vikings. And Celts. And Romans.