Generation Identity Bavaria

Things got in motion guys, GI gets more and more traction in Germany.

After occupying the cucks centrals (SPD HQs) in Berlin and Hamburg last year, we saw the GI Germany hold various demonstrations this year, as well as climbing the Brandenburg gate just a few days ago.

They get more professional with each day and being under surveillance of the modern Gestapo doesn't hold them back from getting more and more members.

This GI Bavaria's new video to introduce themselves.

Spread it, like it, get in motion yourselves.

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcrr3PawJY0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Tp9SdoOBo
youtube.com/watch?v=4ou09P0GyU8
youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice well done! keep it up!

>only white, blond and blue eyed pople
disgusting desu. This is the equivalent of the Hitler's youth. Let's hope it's banned soon

stay strong, German bros

bump

Great job. Love me some identitäre bewegung.

:)

How relevant are Identitarians in Euro politics? They seem to be rather obscure compared to the well-known right wing parties (FN, AfD etc.)

bump for positive action

wtf, germany

those are literally nazis

They are a movement, not a party and thus officially not involved with other parties or politics per se. But of course there are some similarities in Germany bewteen the GI and the AfD. Some members of the GI were/are members of certain parties and there is some exchange.

im pure german do they offer gf for guys like me?

Lol are they nazis? xD

There's a bunch identitarians working for FN and some of them they are very well placed. I won't give names though.

Your question isn't good because the identitarian movement isnt a political party. The goal isnt to get elected as an identitarian, it's more of a think tank/lobby with actions to get in the mainstream medias and political scene problematics like immigration, islam, globalism, identity and so on.

Regarding the first part of you question

>How relevant are Identitarians in Euro politics?

I don't hink they have made a great impact on politics....yet. But with their style of action they surely generate publicity and awareness for the cause and with only a few hundred members in Austria and Germany they got a shitload done in the last months.

>A FUCKING WHITE NATIONALIST

When are you going to stop Germany? 2 fucking times and now this?

Can white nationalism just fucking die already?

Even if this being bait: They are not nationalists. This is a European movement. They have better pan-European relations than anyone else.

Ave Europa, nostra vera patria

>first women invite milions of ahmeds, niggers and other subhumans while still behaving like whores
>they get raped and yet they yell shits like "will trade racist for rapists" etc "we are not your women"
>realize there is no brake on raping train and that islam means that you cant be whore anymore
>g-guys help
no.

Based as fuck

Leftcucks will be triggered

And what are their policies? Deporting all Muslims back to Middle East?

Retarded kids and old nazi fucks, that's what that movement is.

Very nice...It's the key to survival.
It's useless to expect anything from the government. We have to organize ourselves. Not think as individuals. Help each other. We basically have to act as if were were a religious minority. (even though politicians will never consider us as such or give us special minority privileges)...But these identiarian groups are a good start. You guys need to go door to door , find like-minded women/men. Unite.

You actually do realize that people are different, that WOMEN are different? The girls in the video, at least Kathi and Heidrun are ~17 years old. They didn't vote for this shit, they didn't go to the central stations to clap like retards, they were forced to be in the middle of this fuckup, but unlike you keyboardwarrior those little girls actually decided to take action.

What do when you spray Lambda and cucks make a peace-sign out of it?

Closed borders for non-europeans and remigration of as many kebabs in Europe as possible are two of their goals, yes.

They can't make a peace sign out of all.

I feel like the thought police is going to come knocking at my door.

They must plat alot of overwatch xD

>mysteriously funded
>well organized
>focused on being "fresh" movement
kike controlled opposition will rise as usual. And we will become the new inheritors of a puppet nation. They will not take back our land from bankers, they will not name the Jew. They're just diverting useful young minds and bodies away from their true cause.

Good idea, mon amie!

GENERATION IDENTITY IS NOT A NAZI MOVEMENT. WE ACT ACCORDING TO NEW RIGHT IDEOLOGY (4TH POSITION).

GENERATION IDENTITY IS ANTI-NAZI, JUST AS IT IS ANTI-MARXIST AND ANTI-LIBERAL

underage b&

Meh, I don't like political groups like this.

I support their course, but this could
a) be a honeypot
and
b) lead to some kind of right wing antifa.

I know skinheads and I know lefties and both groups are dumb as shit. You can't have a rational conversation with these people because they're violent as fuck or just completely ignorant through their ideology.

>we

Gas yourself Jan. I thought that Slovenians are only normal and liberal slav nation but it seems like you are not.

There's nothing mysterious, we're funded by private donations and clothes/books E manage to sell. We don't have that much money.

Well organized yeah, I guess, what do you mean? That we can occupy a building or organize a protest? Casapound do that too, are they "kike controlled"?

We reject skinheads. We don't want to form a militia, we're young, smart and good looking because we simply are young Europeans concerned about the future of our people.

I can guarantee you that it's not a honeypot. At least not now.

And it's not a right wing antifa in the sense that they walk around beating up people. But be assured that they are ready and able to defend themselves if needed.

Believe me Slobodan, if it weren't for us, there would've been actual nazi movement. People want law, freedom, tradition and secure homeland and we're much better alternative than nazis.

>pic: French identitaires

Don't forget casual-clothed. God I hate boots and braces, skinheads belong in circus, not on the streets

this post is so full of shit only a liberal leftcuck could bring this up

It's not ignorant if you are right and this in two respects. Identitäre Bewegung is a patriotic, pro national and pro German movement. If you oppose this, you are anti-German. Kill yourself

Sophisticated and intelligent right wing is what we need to accomplish something. I'm gonna donate a couple of (((Euros))) to the Bavaria group. Stay strong.

That's the spirit Norwegianbro! Thank you very much!

Why are they dressing like its 1950?

Its 2016 for fuck sake, stop being so edgy and retarded.

Watch out for infiltration by the security services.

I don't know about people in the video, but I'm all Adidas + Nike Air max, baby.

>anti-everything

You're the best example that my post is right.

I don't know why you have to insult me, it's my opinion on this whole matter.

Look at the Junge Union, Grüne Jugend or Junge Sozialisten.

Three groups that are full of shit.

And believe me, my ass is more German than your whole life will ever be.

make english subs or hardcode on another upload. very inspiring.

Security services don't give a shit about Generation Identity, because we aren't Nat Sox extremists. Austrian services refused to list group as critical/extremist.

That was a fresh day in Lyon. Is this pic better?

4th position - check Alain de Benoist.
Ethnopluralism is one of the important concept of the ideology.

Two of us gave you moderate replies, i hope you didnt ignore them.

Your opinion is dumb and when people try and correct you, you get upset at their tone rather than accept their information
Others have asked your questions before and been answered that Identity is one of the most cleanest right-wing groups formed filled with well-balanced young people
You are just an idiot it seems like

>a bunch of Krauts banding together
>implying they can accomplish anything without mad Führer
Mahlzeit!

God speed, taking the professional approach is better than the rowdy/violent method, just look at the SA and SS

They seem like a uneducated lower middle class white trash.

I am glad that this movement is not big and will never be big, ring wing is dead.

>Not a big deal
>literally taking over Austria and France

Try again, Slobodan

Kek! Don't mind Jean-Michel Serbe. I think he meant that he was disappointed that French fashion for girls isn't some slut-whore attire...
I'm thinking about joigning you, but I live in Versailles. I even might recruit some pals!
Keep up the good work my French brother!

ANTIFA will wait for you.

You won't walk free on the streets, not when we are there.

you mean a bunch of lesbians and scrawny men?

The GI people in France are pretty smart, young and well-articulated people, they don't look like skinheads.

So beginnt es also... Viel Glück, ihr blonden Bestien! Bringt den verschlafenen Völkern Europas ein Paar Manieren bei.

Serbian ANTIFA doesn't exist, who are you kidding. I know situation in your country well, you'd get crushed by Delije and Grobari.

Basement dwelling doesn't count

So where's the Austrian Führer? You dont really think you can do anything on your own right?

>D-die Faktenlage w-wird geleugnet
>That uncertain trembling voice

That girl was 100% raped by a fugee

Judgeing by your posts on this thread, Sup Forums is not a place for you.

>"I am German but I hate people who loves German values and tradition and groups supporting this"
There is no liberal way out of this shit we are facing right now, you have to choose a side. It's either pro German or Anti German, should be a simple choice for a real German as you claim to be

Why do you say "but"? You can join the Parisians, they're already a good bunch coming from all around the capital. I'm actually in Paris for something 15 days, maybe we can catch up and talk about it?

Muhahaha! I'm sure you were some kind of Antifag shit!
Speaking of uneducated self-centered little brats you are xD Keking my sides on the floor!

fucking based.

So, three questions:
1) Beyond protesting, what do members do? Do they form groups to help the elderly or anything like that?
2) How open is this? Do members fear social rejection from their more left-wing peers for being associated with GI?
3) Is there a similar movement for older people, between 30 and 50? Is there anything we can do to help GI (like donations)?

I'd be really glad to! It's just I thought they were mainly in Lyon (even if you lead some interesting activities around here).
Could we talk about it?

>its totally about german identity, not about some faciam or racism!!!

Geez neo nazis these day really try hard to fix ttheir image, but i wont fall for it, if ît were only about culture then where are people of color (in video), hmm?

We don't need the Führer, just eggs!
youtube.com/watch?v=29Tp9SdoOBo

>generation identity politics
The name fits them perfectly.

it's about ethnic identity retard. niggers aren't german.

1) Yes. Example: There were heavy floodings in southern Germany and Austria a few weeks back. Guys went there and helped to rebuild houses and collected money for the local families

2) Depends on you and where you're based. Most people don't know what exactly the GI is, as soon as they google it they will find the wiki page that states that it's a "extreme right wing" movement. Expect a certain amount of backlash

3)Although it's primarily a youth movement there are no age restrictions. You can play an active part with 50 years of age if you want to. Donations are of course always welcome since it's the only source of income for them

>fear social rejection

Cuck spotted.

This is a Helge thread now

Post your best Helges

That was my point, and saying that blacks cant be true germans is racist.

I wish I was German so I could join them. The most I can do for now is following them in Twitter, lol.

>1) Beyond protesting, what do members do? Do they form groups to help the elderly or anything like that?
Basic political actions like distributing leaflets and talking to people, sticking posters, organizing historical/political/cultural conferences... We dont really help elderly as a regular community action, but if there's an opportunity (some leftists squatting someone's house, organizing an online fundraising to help a family) we try to help as much as possible.

>2) How open is this? Do members fear social rejection from their more left-wing peers for being associated with GI?
Some do and don't show their faces on pictures, in France or Germany you can blow your chances in some jobs for being an identitarian. Others (most) have no problem about it because what we have to loose (some friends, a job) is nothing compared to what we try to save.

>3) Is there a similar movement for older people, between 30 and 50? Is there anything we can do to help GI (like donations)?
Depend on the country. In France we have a think tank for older members, street actions is for young people (except for bug protests of course). You can give money of course, but it would be better for you to buy some clothes. Everything is welcome, we're only funded by donations.

There's a movement in Northern Italy. Google Generazione identitaria

probably b8, but what about saying whites can't be true zulus? "racist" means nothing.

"Bonbon aus Wurst" time!

Ave Europa, nostra vera patria, brother.

>tfw no white nationalist gf

I would like to support them but they seem a bit whiny and humorless. Maybe it's just a german thing.

Sehr gut! Europa gehört uns!

Keep it up brothers and sisters! We will make real change to our homeland.

> youtube.com/watch?v=4ou09P0GyU8

> youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

> youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE

If you have twitter I'll make a tweet with the #GIsurParis hashtag in 5 minutes, add me so we can talk. If you don.t we'll think about something else.

Don't let that stop you from making real change in Europa and Germany!

It is us Europeans vs our greatest enemy of them all, the sionist-globalist horde of muslims and niggers pouring into Europa.

We better fight and die for our cause, becase in the end we will all die anyways. It is however what you die for that matter. A better world for Europa or a degenerate world filled with muslims, niggers and jewish filth.

Stay strong brother, educate yourself and others and train for war - it is coming.

You should try and come to our summer camp, we are having quite a fun time and I swear Germans aren't the last ones to joke.

No problem. Have no Twitter, but gonna get an account right away. I try to keep low profile, and you can obviously understand why. However, I won't have much time to talk afterwards. Still work to do tonight. But at least we'll have our first contact and take some time to talk before you leave Paris.

This is great! Make contact and become stronger by the numbers!

Hope you will stay safe frenchbro, war is coming and both of our countries will be hit hard.

AUX ARMES!

Great guy.
He lives around the corner, has a big american car and a cool "ranch".

Schnutzstaffel when?

Sure. I made the message.

That's a pretty rare helge you got there. Mind if i save it?

I can't wait. Godspeed friend.