Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

Why are the Philippines so fucking based?

archive.is/Km6jv

>"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit.
>"More people will be killed, plenty will be killed until the last pusher is out of the streets. Until the (last) drug manufacturer is killed, we will continue and I will continue," he said.
>Duterte insisted he would not take orders from the United States, a former colonial ruler of the Philippines, and did not care about how he was perceived.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/cd9eda8d34814aedabb9579a31849474/duterte-tells-obama-not-question-him-about-killings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's happening all over the world. uS is now considered weak.

He's actually son of a whore

Looks like there'll be a spontaneous coup in Philippines before the end of the year now.

Most powerful race

based aqua mexico

He's not wrong

this would not happen to trump

OBAMA MADE THE USA SO STRONG, THE REST OF THE WORLD IS MAD AT HIM

CUT OFF MONEY TRANSFERS FROM THE US TO THE PHILIPPINES AND WE'LL SEE HOW THAT NATION OF TIM HORTONS SERVERS DOES

Duerte is a chinese whore. Killing drug dealers doesnt make you a strong leader, it just makes you above the rule of law, just like them. I dont like Obama, but the phillipines should really learn its fucking place. It wasnt chinese soldiers who liberated it.

>fuck nigger from deepest Africa
>after he leaves you (what a surprise!) marry a junglenigger Muslim Asian
This all happened in the late 50's - early 60's. That's Whore of Babylon tier.

Not you, you fucking leaf. And there's still going to be normies who take this shit seriously and derail the thread

How alpha is that Duterte guy?

THIS LITTLE DOUBLE DOUBLE FLIPPER BETTER WATCH HIS MOUTH BEFORE THE USA STARTS COLONIZING AGAIN

USA USA USA USA

All the butthurt in this thread is glorious.

They won't ever mention how most Filipinos feel much safer now.

>t. Fillipino

/powerful/

Putin looks terrified.

NOBODY FUERTE LIKE DUTERTE

>NOBODY FUERTE LIKE DUTERTE

"I wuz bout'tah go straight ghetto on dis lil knicca, but I dindu nuffin"

Would be a shame if something happened to the Filipino Peso (I know you're PR)

Not to demean how based he is for putting obangorango in his fucking place like the bitch he is but sometimes we throw around 'Tang ina (whore mother) like Americans throw around the word Fuck without actually talking about copulation.

That line could also be translated as, "I'll fucking curse you in that forum."

>son of a whore

Wouldn't be wrong with that assertion.

>coalburner

no wonder her son is a cuck

LOL! He's not so tough when he's not surrounded by Jews. And Russians allow themselves to be cucked by this manlet?

lolz at file name.

Your drug pushers are fucking pussies, what about the fucking muslim militias dipshit? Last time they acted up they literally sent US soldiers in to help put it down. Duertes comments about the relationship between the two countries have been out of order, plain and simple. That little faggot will disrespect thrn turn back around and finishing sucking off china with the same mouth.

lol, this

That's how it actually is

bigstory.ap.org/article/cd9eda8d34814aedabb9579a31849474/duterte-tells-obama-not-question-him-about-killings

>Hurr hurr.

haha

>Liberate
Nigger please

technicly hes right. his mum was slutty.

Quite.

Putin is Sup Forums's heroic manlet.

Didn't post the pic.

A FUCKING LEAF

Makes sense.

Not really. It's just world realize USA is spreading its cancer all over the world

Would you Obama mama?

Hope all ends well with you, pinoys.

Obama, in recent memory, hasn't been very kind to the Philippines.

To even consider at meeting after Obama refused to meet the former president when she was in town is completely out of the question.

Obama blew it.

no surprise there

That being said how fucking Autistic is Obama for calling him out like that in the first place? Libtards are saying based Duterte isn't good for a leader because he said a bad thing. Yet it's frowned upon in almost every eastern Asian country to be called out in front of their peers like that. If you have criticism for a Chink, Jap, or Flip it's custom to tell them behind closed doors and work it out with them instead of running lip like a nigger. That spade is very culturally insensitive for someone who's been pushing libtardism.

I mean, usually that's just an empty insult...but in Obama's case, it's extremely accurate. His mother was indeed a total whore.

lol nigger got absolutely BTFO

Yeah youre right, you were much better off under the japanese imperial boot. Especially after the manilla massacre and bataan death march. Fuck off rice monkey.

you fuckers cry when we send you back to your shithole country

lol, the CTR faggots are jump right on this thread for some reason

>lol colonials basically injected opium into asia's veins to get to China
>Philipines is literally mass murdering rug dealers
>ongobongo tells him thats not how you run a country bro
>literal pinoy tells him that hes not a colony any more
>their country depends on imports more than exports
>not a colony
>the illusion of choice.jpg

The entire world knows that Obama is a weak butt fucking faggot.

Obama will be a long felt national disgrace.

>Would you Obama mama?
would I fuck her? no. she literally fucked third world niggers unprotected.

See, now this is a POLITICIAN the PEOPLE can relate with

>Son of a whore
he was brought up apes in the jungle?

Obama is a prick, but duerte has the same victim mentality when it comes to the US military. He's basically a nigger.

Putin is the 4'11 savior of the white race

LOL

Yea cuz that chief of a commander has been protecting Filipino oil fields from encroaching Chinese fleets.

I still think it's more like fuck than son of a bitch.
We'll also say it like Tanginang iyan like a an american would casually say, "Wow fuck that guy."

>If a used Car Salesman summons the demons of hitler for power gain
Make Phillipines one landmass again!

Obama specifically requested not to have a red carpet.

Yeah! Tha-ats ri-ight!
Real nationalists support foreign competitors!!

>implying killing drug dealers and addicts will solve problem
>implying this has ever worked in any context, ever in history
>implying

dumbass conservacucks, i'll be enjoying some dope when the 4th reich goes up nice and cozy, you'll be foaming because of the many like me.

To be fair, the red carpet for the Arabs is just their turban.

I dont think he's done enough, but the fact we have a dedicated carrier group gives them more leverage then they would have. Japan can easily defend themselves, the phillipines needs the US to protect its interests. Unless Duerte will just make a deal with the chinese, which I feel is the inevitable cobclusion of all this. He's too sympathetic towards them.

You're trolling is weak, user. No wonder everybody hates us. People can tell your not even trying.

Stop lying Barry

Can you blame him? The us umbrella hasnt been what it promised.

That's even worse.

Wrong. That's the Americans.

Thanks to the eternal jew you got stuck playing hide and seek with mudslimes for decades

The most retarded chart I've ever seen.

Republicans change the definition of unemployment to suit their own crass political agenda. That's pretty degenerate.

you have to go back

Yeah I can, of course the US establishment bears some blame, but its not just incompetence, other countries have conflicting agendas too, this disrespect globally wont stop with Trump. Someone like Trump will be even harder when it comes to trade and protecting our interests. Pissing more global players off. Just my 2 cents, I could be wrong.

World leaders really have a lot if contempt for Obama. It's a national embarrassment.

I'd rather the oil go to American refiners but if the service is like that, I can only understand a leader prospecting his peoples future with a nearby booming economy.

>Amerifats BTFO by Based Pinoys

How will they ever recover?

Hillary won't be treated any better and maybe worse.

Yeah the middle east is a shit show, im actually suprised the pacific has held up under the circumstances. I mean if China wasnt fucking retarded theyd make a trade deal with Duerte and have a chinese base tomorrow, some actual force projection instead of tarmaccing a sandbar. Its probably easier to sell US warships over chinese though.

Posted this: That's when I knew you shouldn't be taken seriously. No one in Canada supports American foreign policy.

7 years of right wingers shitting on America. The world leaders see how little respect Republicans have for America.

Durtertr is out to shop and is, I think, reminding the us of its previous arrangements but the us has other plans.

>No one in Canada supports American foreign policy.

Source?

I mean, he's right. Obama's mother was a whore.

You are incredibly delusional.

The only white people who fucked niggers in the 60s were whores.

With Obama in charge of course.

Trump polls better than obama.

>(((politifact)))
Top fucking kek.

You forgot to add the stuff where is said something about insulting the US more because they'll give more money the more you insult them.

99% of Americans don't even know where the Philippines are, let alone care about what their president with the grace of a chimp has to say.

Except your government that is. I'd bet you'd suddenly care if we turned our foreign interests towards you. Don't get too complacent now leaf, remember your place.

There's upcoming talks on fishing rights

Another strategic misstep was handing over manufacturing to China

It's ogre when you lose your hold on oil and the petrodollar collapses.

When the japs tried to colonize the fillipines we were suddenly the good ones. I suspect the Chinese are every bit as vicious when you get right down to it.

Philippines

What kind of disgusting pariah cunt of a woman you had to be to fuck a nigger in the 60's, and it's spawn became president, christ almighty

Send him here in the UK please.

my place is here for the next 8 years

We were the spoils of your war with Spain
The japs wanted to """""" liberate"""""" us from you on their way to Straya

The truth of the matter is that our disgust has turned to pity