Robert Ménard, Mayor of Beziers: "being French is been European, white, and Christian"

bfmtv.com/politique/robert-menard-s-indigne-a-nouveau-de-la-proportion-d-eleves-musulmans-a-beziers-1033614.html

>in a classroom near where I live, 91% of the children are Muslims, of course there's a problem, there are certain limits to tolerance
>the beginning of the school year is the best proof of the great replacement : just look at old class pictures.
>you won't put your kids in a school like that. You're gonna ask for a revocation of their school card and put them in a private school. That's the reality.
>coexisting together, that's an invention.

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/citations/2016/09/05/25002-20160905ARTFIG00097-selon-robert-menard-etre-francais-c-est-etre-blanc-et-catholique.php
e-resultats.ac-lyon.fr/publinet_resultats/resultats?valCri1=0421451Z&previousValCri0=042&previousIdBaseSession=pubres_15&actionId=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better link, actually : lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/citations/2016/09/05/25002-20160905ARTFIG00097-selon-robert-menard-etre-francais-c-est-etre-blanc-et-catholique.php

Hahaha sacre robert menard.
He is totally right also if i can find a link to the result of baccalaureat in a highschool in st etienne you ll shit brik when you ll see it

oy vey. Hate speech

Found the link
e-resultats.ac-lyon.fr/publinet_resultats/resultats?valCri1=0421451Z&previousValCri0=042&previousIdBaseSession=pubres_15&actionId=5

Should be pretty obvious.

He hasn't called for violence on anyone, though.

These elections are going to be a wild ride. Hope FN manages to win, you deserve them even if I plan to move to France.

SACRE BLEU

>only 2 grades above assez bien
>the très bien isn't arab
>all of those "Cette liste ne contient aucun candidat avec une décision positive..."

What the fuck
Why are they all arabs
WHAT THE FUCK

WE DIDN'T HAVE SUCH A HUGE ARAB/FRENCH RATIO IN OUR CLASS AND I'M IN FUCKING MOROCCO

NO ONE IS FRENCH

People will argue that White, European and Catholic are not inherent parts of the French Identity, and in a way they will be right.

The problem is French identity has been eroded with inclusion to the point it is now meaningless.

Bring back your pride, bring back your identity first. and then problems will be only little.

Stay and back your own country great Jamalhummad.

>even if I plan to move to France.

How about you go live elsewhere?

WTF was France thinking. Did you honestly think mass importation of savage retards would just assimilate into one big happy utopia. FUCK.

Yes we have a nigger bigger and sjw problem also, not as bad as you guys. Learn from us. Don't be tolerate and progressive. It's the complete opposite.

I don't agree with most values the average Moroccan citizen holds - islam, hypocrisy, blaming others for our problems, and arabization.

The government is extremely corrupt, education is shit in engineering, and any attempt at fixing the current situation is met with a lot of backlash from the royal establishment. Everyone is fine with this and no one wants to admit that Morocco and the king have problems (and yes, you can be a monarchist while being critical of the current monarch, and Mohammed VI is treating the country like his fucking cash machine.)

Plus, we're going down an economic hellhole really soon.

That is why I want to emigrate.

So people would just rather live in a shithole of denial than face the truth?

Jeez. There's a lot of that going around.

Yep. A lot of people don't have any motivation (especially young ones), and it's not like life is particularly bad. You can live and eat without much trouble. Why bother actually have any goals in life for the average ahmed?

Not to mention insecurity is on the rise and you can't freely walk around at night after dusk. It's not surprising to hear that someone in a poor neighborhood got attacked by a bunch of thugs with sabers.

The problem is not the one Moroccan who likes French culture and wants to live in a France filled with French people, the problem are the millions of Moroccans we already have here and which want to turn France into the same Morocco they fled from

overseas expert

lol christian stuff
France is the most atheistic/non-pratictionner People in Europe
Robert must go, he's part of the minority

In before Godfags cry and whine, and muhh feeling safe place BLAH BLAH
godfags BTFO

i hate france they are very racist
its not good

>not as bad as you guys
having been to both countries, It's pretty much the same here and in the US. The only difference is blacks have been in the US for decades

Ya....what a life. This is why Muslims are cancer. They think that shit is normal.

You say that yet let Muslims in.

Fucking retard. Christians would be a godsend compared to Muslim filth.

finally the truth !

based menard

what did I say?
please tell me

pay no attention its just another christcuck who thinks its an either or choice between Abrahamic religions not realizing that christianity corrupts Europeans again and again to let in the jews who then let in the niggers and muslims
KILL ALL DESERT RELIGIONS

>and Christian
Triggered

That's why FN will never ever win a region.