Hey, so this thread just got autosaged and archived despite being at only 150 or so posts. What the fuck?!?!?

Hey, so this thread just got autosaged and archived despite being at only 150 or so posts. What the fuck?!?!?

Sup Forums is compromised and has been all day.

What the fuck??!

Leftists installed their own mods.

Seems like I saw a similar thread on /k/ a while ago.

Welp

why eesti being mean?

I've noticed it that last few days, threads being pruned for no reason.

Clearly someone is pushing an agenda because look at the state of the threads being left up.

Pic related resulted in nuking

Red pill are getting too strong, and then there is Artemis/CERN/merkel-hillary/gottard tunnel black pill

SHILLS HAVE INVADED Sup Forums
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
PANIC ATTACK
ALERT
IT'S OVER
DON'T LET THEM CATCH YOU ALIVE
REEEEEEEEEE
MUH FEEEEEEELINGS
OUR SAFE PLACE IS ASSAULTED

Or this = insta prune.

The hex thread disappeared when Sup Forums came back from being mysteriously empty of all threads for a few minutes

Yup.

Its possible the obama Canadian has something to do with this. Just a guess.

Reminder to stay and fight for the elections, but when it's over...

no one knows but us I guess...

>hex thread
what was this?

Check 87724107

People probably stopped posting and it got slided/sled or whatever the correct word is as a result.

oh...that was just some /x/-tier roleplay bullshit

>could still see it happening

Yeah that's definitely /X/ style role-playing! Put it in the trash lol

>tfw can't tell if sarcasm

48656c6c6f204920616d2061207472656d656e646f757320726f6c652d706c6179696e6720666167676f7421

IDS HABBENING!!!111

Good job! They won't remember anyway. And October will be here before they know it!

on a serious note about 87724107, if OP were to delete the thread, would that have resulted in the same behavior?

I've never tried deleting a thread.

>if OP were to delete the thread, would that have resulted in the same behavior?
assuming Sup Forums it like other boards, yes it would

wew, that settles it

Yes exactly! It's a clear case of /X/ role-playing and then deleting the thread at the same time this board was empty for a moment! Pol is smarter than thought ;)

Couldn't expect more from Frenchie...

October?...