IT more like SHIT

IT more like SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tru lol

Yeah cause you SHIT yourself in fear

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT see this movie. It will really fuck you up with how creepy and scary it is. I saw it a week ago and I have not been able to sleep since then, it is just THAT scary and fucked up. I can't close my eyes now thinking Pennywise will come and kill me.
This is the most fucked up movie monster ever seen on film. I have heard of people dying of fear when they watched it. Do yourself a favor and don't see it.

Sorry fisherman, I hunt shills not bait.

It's bad but not overrated. You can't overrate something when the bar for a genre is so fucking low at this point that plebs are impressed by cheap jump scares.

lel.

>not more like REDDIT
OP you done goofed

More like ReddIT

Im 10 minutes in. That Georgie scene was awful desu

IT is very good.
get IT? XDddD1! haha!
>EDIT 1: Thanks for the gold kind stranger scholar and gentleman! I salute you and I le tip my fedora to you :-D
>EDIT 2: Wow! 2067 upboats! Thank you all, it's my cake day too! XD

this is the post of someone who goes on reddit and knows exactly how to parody it

Don't yoy mean shIT?

I fucking shitted my pants when he said

I AS REAL ENOUGH FOR GEORGIE!!!

numale horror

>was planning to see this
>now that it's so populate I don't want to anymore

Anyone know this feel?

IT more like THE shIT

>fat kid likes new kids on the block
wow. way to shame us fans you utter cunt director. NKotB are great btw

Ebin XD XD XD

*tips fedora*

Calm down sperg

chinese food makes me sick

Why do people even care, was the original even worth seeing?

>was the original even worth seeing?
It's not that good really. Tim Curry is memorable but that's about it.

Only for nostalgia sake.

The first half is fantastic. Pretty much any scene when they are kids is great, any scene where they are adults is pretty bad.

No. I don't base wanting to watch a movie based on other people liking it. You're a fucking child. Grow up.

Sup Forums being contrarian again

I thought it was pretty good. I just wish I didn't see it in the theater in the evening opening weekend. All the aspies in the theater clapping and shouting 'AW HELL NAW' definitely put a damper on how much I would have enjoyed it otherwise. I might go see it again, now that the seats will be more empty.

F U L L
F O R C E

OP my boi you've done it again

I saw this movie opening night. I thought it was good, but then I saw the RLM review and now I realize that the movie wasn't very good at all.

oh god yes, more of these threads please!

At last I finally see

same tbqdesu

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o

How do you know that?

Loving every laugh OP