Would you date a single mom if the kid was white and the only reason she didn't marry the guy is because he died?

Would you date a single mom if the kid was white and the only reason she didn't marry the guy is because he died?

What if she's young enough to have more kids and the kid isn't old enough to remember the dad?

Depends how the dad died...

if there are no better options
>there are

No, there are more fish in the sea.

I would only if I had kids from a previous marriage myself

I'm at an age above most of you anons where a lot of women have a kid. I dated a few if:
>the kid is raised right
It tells you a whole fucking lot about what type of woman they are - if the kid is a horrible whiny brat I won't get along with her in the long run, if the kid is a nice boy/girl who plays with his toys and is generally obedient, that's a good point
>white kid
>they don't hate their ex or put everything in his shoes
if they do that, it means they can't shoulder the part of the blame that is theirs
>she knows the errors she made and what to avoid now
>she had very little relationships before the ex
>she didn't go full slut phase after the ex
>she wants more kids

I might not be like a lot of you here, I do believe sometimes people separate for good reasons, sometimes guys are idiots, sometimes people change a whole lot between their twenties and 35 and no longer suit each other.

Would you date a single mother who had a rape baby but didn't abort due to being hardcore pro life?

Baby is white.

No

Yes

>15:23:27
>Being cucked from the grave

No thanks.

Murdered by feral brits armed with sharp pointy sticks

Only if I had my own kids, otherwise it's too different life situations.

If the man was black, chances are high he died because of gang violence.

No. I know I'd be more happy dying alone.

>Would you date a single mom
under no circumstances, no.

>Widower
>Modern single mother

Pick one faggot

How could the kid be white if the dad was black?

Sum Pikey got 'm from behind with a bike wheel m8

Widow and single mother are two different things faggot

A widow is a lot different than a single mother.

I know you said in this hypothetical scenario she never wed him but I consider long term couples more or less married after 5-6 years.

How is a widower with a kid not a single mother? Especially if she isn't old enough where it makes sense to put away that part of your life.

It depends if I loved her or not.

My brother made a single mom preggo who had a boy from another relationship.

I feel sad for him he is younger than me i gave familiy already and he will probably know that he fucked up.

I think she was the active part who fully seduced him gave him door number 2 on seccond date. That impressed him probably and then she was preggo again.

Also my brother /fit/izen and finest ayran material wasted the holy foundation of familiy with an icecold calculating bitch who just was looking for the best catch.

Her son is autist btw because she doesnt love him and he is every other day by other peoples.

This fucker is only 3 years old and his life is fucked up already.

Widow is not single by choice or negligence but by circumstance

Yeah if I loved her. I'd also have kids of my own

Actually that's you one who cucked the guy in a grave.

Widow is the only excuse to raise someone else kid. There is no her fault, and if she's being a descent lone mum (hint - check the kid to know is she), while still attract you in some way, that's says a lot in her favor.

And no there fucking next to no fish in this toxic ocean.

If her girl is cute, sure. Then I would stop dating her but keep the girl.

>Kid is white
Like Norwegian white or like Portuguese white?

>finding a single mom that takes responsibility for her actions
>even trying to find a woman without a kid that takes responsibilities for her actions

I have to admire your optimism.

This

While widowers might technically be single mothers, there has always been a societal distinction between the two. One is a major misstep in life that hurts everyone especially children and the other is just unfortunate. Widows are seen as either unlucky and brave while single mothers are loose and selfish. The same societies that honored/supported war widows also shamed/shunned single mothers.

are you from hessen franfurt?

Your English is fucking terrible.

widower
>a man who's wife has died

widow
>a woman who's husband died

No, why?

Yes I know somtimes I care somtimes I dont give a fuck.

I hae dynamic IP and i got the last three times my IP changed a banned one. And it is always banned for CP or related and usually a week before i got it. I dont know how my provider exactly distributes the IP but I guess it could be someone in my close proxymity.

I even considered to inform my provider that there is a fucking CP scum somewhere close and I really dont like them.