Death of X #4 Lettered Preview

THE FINAL FATE OF RIGHTCLOPS!!!

End preview.

The full Mike Choi connecting variants as a whole will be posted later.

>Inverted Havok is coming back for Scott's funeral

I don't even remember what happened in issue 3

Until Resurrection

Darn, Lockjaw is cute.

I'm confused why is Cyclops trying to stop a cloud that killing Mutants 'Bad'?

Are we supposed to expect the guy in the glasses to not be a red splatter on the ground?

Oh Christ, this Alchemy kid is the sacrificial lamb.
CrazyQueen just got him gassed.

Calling it, Scott's plan is going to make the cloud explode like an atom bomb, and that's why everyone hates him.

Because conflict.

He is going to blow that shit up all at once right next to a city. Plus it is 99% certain this a is just crazy Emma pretending to be scott.

So what excuse do you think they'll come up with for the Inhumans doing this and not coming across as the bad guys?

Imagine an international incident made against a superior military world power made after having trespassed in the sovereign territory of Spain ... made after lying to the whole world's human population about how dangerous the weather was to them...

Oh, and then by necessity SPOILER: going into hiding to never be seen in public ever again.

So what? It's been done before.

But user! It's a MUTANT that does it!

So,

1) Scott is almost certainly already dead, so he quite literally did nothing wrong
2) His 'attack' that everyone considers him a monster for, was Emma trying to destroy the Terrigan Mists, not the Inhumans themselves

This was the story that was meant to make me hate Cyclops and like the Inhumans? Haha.

This might have before RESURRECTION. Though, I'm starting to wonder how soon Marvel realized they weren't making an Inhumans film anymore.

See, he Aaron Kuder membered how to draw tits, finally!

So he was phoning it in earlier...

I think I just want to thank him for ignoring that the previous artist on this book drew Irma with a fucking disgusting side-cut.

SPOILER: . ...and it was Emma herself who did it the last time. .

I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if all the shitting on Cyke was written before they had any idea how they'd justify it, and now they're backing away from it.

Just like the OTHER times they've wanted people to not like Cyke and failed at it.

So, think there will be anymore SHOCKING deaths on the X side of things?
I just want my Cuckoos to make it and Warpath too.

Also why is Havok here? He really is posing as Cyclops isn't he?

Crystal looks like a boy
why'd they do this

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though, I would NOT be surprised at all since, like you said, shitty marlel has already backpedaled a bunch of times before.

I want a Lockjaw

>Crystal looks like a boy
>why'd they do this

It's not a Carol inclusive Marvel fad.

so its a given that, that isn't Scott right? either he died or is dying and thats just Emma's projection.

the paneling and the dialogue sort of give it away.

You're forgetting that every X-Man was already hating on Summers for the Xavier "incident".
When someone hates you that much it's no longer a question of reasons, it's a question of excuses.

So which series have you guys liked better? This or clone conspiracy.

neither! Though I do like Kaine, but only Kaine!

so what is Alchemy's power?
and please don't tell me it's transmutation

Kaine is part of the conspiracy to make you like clones.

CC, because I don't drink Slott haterade.
It's transmutation, I'm sorry user.

CC for me mostly because the tie ins have been fun so far and the main book has been meh to ok which is better than most of marvels recent events.

This is 100% the answer considering how that magik and collousus talk like they barely knew what he did and called him a murderer. here they were actually part of the plot and went along with it entirely. I doubt Soule or Lemire planned this at the start of ANAD probably only within the last few months.

Where's God Emperor Doom when you need Him? That's a neck that needs a snappin'.

Anybody else wish bunn was doing this mini i mean ya the guy not perfect but at least his uncanny x-men feels like there actual effort put into it compare to the other x-writers.

I think the concept of Death of X is pretty shit but I appreciate how short and contained it is. I'm glad it's not pulling a Civil War ll and dragging itself out for several months or a Black Mirror and making you 5 different titles to get the full story.

I can also appreciate that they're trying to do something interesting with the whole dead Scott thing.

Bunn is either meh or a home run so I'd be okay with it.

They're lead by a woman.
Judging by the current political climate that's all they need to appease Sup Forumsmblr, it doesn't matter that the woman in charge is a warmonger willing to sacrifice everyone for her agenda.

>random Havok

HAVOKLOPS CONFIRMED

Don't try to make Marvel's bullshit into an analogue for modern politics. They're retarded and unendurable in different ways, because almost no one at Marvel these days can construct a metaphor anyway.

Marvel's humans hate mutants, always have.
The Inhumans are passing out free superpowers with the weather.
This is a one side or the other type of thing.
The excuse in-universe is that evil creepy mutants attacked these poor friendly Inhumans who did nothing to deserve it.

You're on the wrong thread.

there is literally no reason for people to hate one but not the other

This has been an arguement about Marvel for years. Mutants suck but anyone else with powers is fine by me. Fucking what?

Also, there is nothing they can do that doesn't make the inhumans look like power hungry dicks.

Evil bacteria, son. Keep up with bullshit.

Dude, it's bigotry. The whole thing with bigotry is that it's fucking hypocritical as all Hell.
That's what makes it bigotry. If it was fair and universally applied it wouldn't be bigotry.

One has a label that says "human", the other has a label that says "not human".
Genocides have happened for less than that.

We're one run past a status quo that went to effort to show while anti mutant bigotry still existed, there were now almost as many people who were either pro-mutant or at the very least mutant-friendly.

Writing 616 as mutants being universally reviled is just dumb as fuck even without the added dumbness of that not applying to Inhumans. They're even called INHUMAN!

it's almost like racism doesn't make sense!!

But they go to the talk shows and brainwash presidents.

yeah, I'm suuuuure that's the deeper meaning here, user

But the final fate of Rightclops happened in the first issue.

Mike Choi Death of X variants, finally merged.

He has yet to share the fully textless version.

Except plenty of people hate non-mutant superheroes. Every marvel hero has had a bad publicity arc, even the Fantastic Four.

BASED CHOI, BUYING ALL THOSE VARIANTS!

Looks like Gorgon's stopped having a good time.

Stop trying to push the lie.
That's not why this board exists.
Go back.

THEY'RE TRYING TO STOP THE DEATH CLOUD!

NO!

With final dresses

>those color composition problems at the edges

Why is Storm the least bit concerned about the safety of the Inhuman Death Cloud?

Because she's timing for right moment to backstab Medusa.
At least that's what Stormfags told me.

I'm so glad wolverine is dead

He was pretty intolerable near the end.

Marvel has done everything they can to run the X-men into the ground since Schism.

Look, I love Storm as much as the next loyal X-fan, but she's not planning any master-stroke, she's a field commander at best, not any kind of brilliant strategist, and has always preached about finding the most pacifist, peaceful solution possible to any problem, so planning a big sneak attack is just not in her.

Schism really was a perfect dropping off point for the X-Men.

They'd spent most of the last few years before that on shaky ground as Marvel tried to get Utopia to work while simultaneously sabotaging it as much as possible, but Schism was a good last straw.

To be fair, Wolverine was the first to put aside his differences with Scott and talk things out with him in a completely reasonable way. They weren't enemies when he died.

It's awful characters like Storm and Beast that refused to drop their insane grudges against him.

Mhm. If I was writing and I literally had to split muggas, I'd probably go this route.
>Slim, me bub! I have an idea!
>Yeah?
>How about you take students with useful powers and normal looks and train them to be next generation's warriors while I take freaks and outcasts and generally Z-listers and take them to school on the other side of the country to teach them , I don't know, math and shit?
>Wonderful idea!
Fucking Aaron.
Hey, I just meme what I read elsewhere.

"When's he coming back?"
"Why is there a girl Wolverine now? I no likey! "
"No, wait! I hate him now and don't want him back!"

... WTF Sup Forums ?

I bet the problem is that Laura isn't autistic anymore and 90% of her appeal is lost. Lost!

>"There was no time to warn you or to debate about the best course of action"

Well, that's the whole miniseries right there, isn't it?

>Sup Forums is one person
I've never liked Wolverine.

Well more or less yeah. Laura had a unique personality and character traits that made her interesting to read about. If everything about a character that makes them that character is changed then of course people will be upset.

>If everything about a character that makes them that character is changed then of course people will be upset.

I'm telling you, it's some sort of post-hypnotic Xavier brainwashing going on there.
Deadpool said it best in that vulgar movie; "I'm never joining your cult of Charley."

Why not just have a renewed focus on school shit while on Utopia where you've got Magneto and a bunch of other really strong mutants as protection instead of a shitty building in upstate NY where a busload of kids died?

Degenerates who want her trapped in her origin story state who probably complain about her never being allowed to develop either.

Fuck those guys.

>a sudden and complete alteration of her personality is "development"
No, fuck you.

>a sudden and complete alteration of her personality

Ah yes, I forgot Sup Forums doesn't actually read comics

Listen, I'm the last person to say that racism is a good idea, but even racism has its own internal logic to it. America's interpretation of blacks as 'inferior' didn't just happen; it was the result of decades of propaganda by white slaveowners who wanted to protect their livelihoods by taking away their slaves' sense of humanity.

Mutant bigotry in the Marvel Universe has never made much internal sense, desu

Speaking of Deadpool, the best line of the movie was him saying they're on tight budget, that's why no other X-Men are shown.
I just want Cyclops and technicolor mutant militia camp. Give me couple of adults and kids I give a fuck about and do whatever you want with the others.

Lucky you, it's looking like we're going to be getting our traumatized headcase kill-machine (with boobs) back soon.

Isn't it looking like he's coming back in February now, with all those $1 reprints?

If not for various characters holding ridiculous grudges that kind of was what post-Schism was. The two sides with idealists with a school on one end of the spectrum, pragmatists prioritizing the defense of mutantkind on the other.

Should I expect The Twelve 2 soon? X-Cutioner's Song 2?

Oh right I totally forgot that I totally DIDN'T read all of X-23's appearances before now. Like, how she decided she didn't want to be Wolverine jr. or when she decided it was ok to kill when situation calls for it. I totally didn't read those.

I swear, as much as I hate vulgarity, that "Lent" scene is still making me laugh.

I know better than that. They're going to make it a point that she's NOT going to be that ever again.

What I don't understand why you people think I want her to be a depressive murder-machine. She can be happy and have relationships and still be an aspie and keep her usual traits at the same time.

There is an evil sentient bacteria infesting all humans, except it can't touch people with the X-Gene

So it makes everyone have a natural hate of mutants in the hopes of wiping them out

I'm not even fucking joking

As much as I detest Slott, CC hasn't been too awful so far.

It's not great but it is enjoyable

Yeah, that was good one as well. Tbh, I only didn't like Weasel's jokes.
And Rachel hooked up. That'd be like Cyclops going with Wanda or Magneto with Red Skull.

You want to maybe throw in a few more double negatives before you remember that there was that gawdawful "Wolverines" series where Laura took up the Logan philosophy?
And how she's saying in that damned Nonverine book over and over again that she's stepping up out of responsibility?
Don't say there was NEVER any comic that set this up, that's crap.
So don't pretend that Laura saying she doesn't want to change her ways ten years ago is some sort of eternal blood oath. It's not.

>Newcastle Brown

Jesus, really pushing home the "Cyclops is a scumbag husband" meme.

Well, that evil sentient bacteria almost hooked up with a mutant, I guess that's why some people stopped hating mutants

I now imagine a drunk Magneto hooking up with a girl, only for the girl to rip off her wig and she is Red Skull. The whole thing was an elaborate ruse.

Red Skull not wearing any disguise, just the wig and the dress.

I am too drunk for this

I never said it made sense or was consistent
Hell, the idea from the start was just a poor attempt to explain away the irrational mutie-hate