twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moth joke only works the first time, then it gets annoying

>moth joke only works the first time, then it gets annoying
Oh common, this is true for most jokes.

good thing he only told it once then?

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY

>works the first time, then it gets annoying

That's half right

stop spamming your fucking videos all the time here.

Albert Fish was the coolest guy.

I mean that guy was a real jerk

Normies like Norm now

We gotta find a new comedian Sup Forums

I fucking hate the fake, overly-genuine kind of delivery all these analysis channels have. Like they're constantly in awe by their own trite commentary.

way ahead of you

>nasally
>near-lisp

never fails

>Video essay
Fuck off back too reddit

Is being unfunny the main qualification here? Because if so, bravo.

9/11 was a national tragedy

Agreed bigly. It's also self-serving to call a person you like a "genius." How much about comedy does this guy really know that wasn't researched out? Is he qualified to call someone a "genius" or is he just doing it because he watches this so-called "genius" and is making himself look smart by telling everyone about it? Fucking youtube trash this is.

i was suckin' his cock

This over analysis of comedy and jokes is hard to watch. I like Norm, I watch his podcast and his standup. I can see why some people do not enjoy his stuff but at the start of the video when he says his comedy is a test, that is one of the most retarded thing I have heard.

This video is absolutely hilarious.

fucking barfyman362

That's a good point

i've watched it like 30 times and still think its funny

Why is Norm so popular on Sup Forums now? I mean he's a likable guy, but why is Sup Forums into him out of the blue?

Norm is a comedians comedian, reddit would never understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7SxLrBu5LA

The joke itself is purposefully shit, it's all the little details Norm adds that are hilarious
>if only the cowardice was a little stronger then maybe i'd pull the cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside beside me
>and in this hellish facade

>now

Norm has been a popular comedian since the 90's

didn't Norm steal the moth joke from Super Dave?

>Norm
>popular comedian
His podcast - some of his best material - doesn't get a fraction of the views fucking retards like Gabriel Iglesias get. Norm is AT BEST a minor name.

>he's being unfunny on purpose, honest
>because the unfunny joke is padded into a long unfunny monologue, it's actually hilarious

That's called being a shitty comedian. At least the video tried to sell it as some sort of principled refusal to pander, rather than straight-up claiming that being unfunny for a very long time is hilarious. Norm is the watching-paint-dry of comedians.

No he stole it from Conan's driver

Super Dave told it on the podcast though

>he's being unfunny on purpose, honest
The point is dressing up an unfunny, old as the hills joke, with hilarious non-sequiturs. Why the fuck do you think the crowd was laughing if his point wasn't made?

go watch carlin pleb

Yeah, and not in nearly as funny a fashion. P.S. Neither of them came up with the actual basic premise of the joke.

Yes.

The Faux poignant, heavy way of saying their words, or the fucking pseudo-english accent kills me.

norm's been popular for a while here user, you just might not have noticed much creative discussion given how many Sup Forums retards are filling up the catalogue

hello newfriend

yeah, this stuff is garbage, it's what all the "intelligent" youtube channels do too.

You realize those shows have signs that light up to tell the audience when to laugh, right?

Was the light on for the entire four minutes or something? Give me your insights on how the laugh light works on a purposefully drawn out joke like this.

I assume an intern earned his pay that night. No matter how frustrating my job gets, at least I don't have to get people laugh at a Norm MacDonald joke.

he's lucky Hillary didn't have him killed

Fuck the Nerdwriter and all the channels that spawned because of him.They do a very good job of converting normies into reddit and defile a film/piece of art I enjoy by the way they talk about it. I know this is elitist thinking, but so be it.

There's a reason norm is considered a comedian's comedian.
You obviously just prefer jokes that end with a solid punchline moment while norm has more of a giggling and smiling throughout a bizarre description teller.

honestly the funny moments are whenever I remember he's talking about a moth.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbnJFQ5pnog

what a country!

faggots gonna fag

>top 8 best poop jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=NS_vrV-mrPk

I think Norm is amusing. He isn't a hilarious belly laugh inducing comedian. It's more his stream of consciousness and speech patterns that make him entertaining.

Overall, he's just ok. A bit overrated.

>redditwriter now loves our guy
does that mean we hate him now

Wish I didn't watch this video, hate self-serving faggotry like this

Exactly

Is there anything worthwhile in the new season besides the jokes segments?

>talk like Christopher Walken
>spout pretentious pseudointellectual nonsense about media displaying your opinion as fact
>all to the backdrop of royalty free indie/classical music
Why can't there be any YouTube kino about kino? I have yet to see a channel that doesn't do this.

why the fuck is he even there? just makes it funnier

At first Jenny Slate annoyed me in this video, but after seeing it a few times I've realized that her trying to rein Norm in and failing only makes it funnier

Try to keep your butthurt about politics out of at least one thread today.

what's an arc?

>>talk like Christopher Walken
youtube.com/watch?v=sSz8EoveVRo

The sheer number of ways he can be unfunny is impressive. Wonder what it'd be like if he ever decided to go into comedy.

shut up fag

don't try to seduce me with your eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=xfzyDRB1_M8

I don't know what you call them, I call them african americans
youtube.com/watch?v=soJdLY7id78