>i decide to do it
>spend 5 minutes searching for appropriate pic to post
>someone makes thread 9 seconds before me

aggghhh...

Should have posted a link in the other thread then you cant

nothing personnel kiddo

aaaggghhh...

grgrlgurlgl..

I feel you, user. I was making a Stannis edition when I see that stupid Bobby thread. He didn't even put a backlink, I'm mad.

At least you can help us by keeping the RIGHTFUL thread going and boycotting the PRETENDER thread

Do you think Arya will kill Melly?

D&D have """"""hinted"""""" at this pretty obviously, sadly.

Fuck I hate Arya.

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return
youtube.com/watch?v=kuVYKThjSw4

>Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace. Whilst you slept, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all pale sticky princes.

B R A V O G U R M
R
A
V
O

G
U
R
M

>smiles at you smugly
>"heh, nothing personnel kiddo"
>proceed to kills you in dumb, plot-contrived way
I seriously want to see Arya die """tragically"""

>comfy
>has d*ny in it
pick one

Look into your sins jonerys cucks, for the night is dark and full of terrors

I never understood this. Did Bobby never actually cum inside cersei?

not often. she gave him the succ.

George never had sex, so he doesn't quite understand how it works. He probably can't even see his own shriveled dick among the rolls of fat.

>why didn't burning my daughter alive work?

Why are Thoros and Beric so different from Melisandre in their faith?

I hope at least one of the starks kids (excluding Jon becuase that's too easy) are killed by the finale.

He had no heir. Why wasn't he smashing constantly, cumming inside her. I know they had one child together that died in the cradle but they make it seem like "eating your heirs" is some devious plan by cersei but if bobby would just cum inside her, she'd be likely to get pregnant more often. Does GRRM have a wife? Surely she lets him fuck her at least on his birthday. Maybe whenever he finishes a book.

It did work though, right? It cleared the snow and the storm stopped but Stannis was still fucked. Most of his men deserted and he had no food or horses, right?

They reveal in the show that Mel is super old. She's also not from Westeros.

So perhaps it's something like early Christianity vs. Later Christianity?

Although Christianity isn't a great stand in for the religion of the Lord of the light simply because of how dualistic it is between night and dark.

I really like the book inspired artwork stuff

MAYDAY MAYDAY DRAGON 03 DOWN
I REPEAT DRAGON 03 DOWN, WE'RE GOING DOWN
ENEMY APPEARS TO HAVE AA CAPABILITY ON SITE
OVER

>He had no heir.

He thought Cersei's children were his.

George has a wife but I doubt she lets him fuck her, he's literally the ugliest person I've ever seen

Here's a question to really roast your marbles.

When Mel uses Gendry and then performs the blood magic with Stannis they name Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy, and Joffrey as the usurpers to die.

All 3 of these characters do eventually die. Do you think the that Melly's magic and the Lord of the Light actually played any role in it ? Did he influence the plan to poison Joffrey, influence Frey to betray and kill Robb and influence Euron to kill Balon? Makes you think...

Thoros comes from Myr, which is basically an ordinary city in Essos. Melisandre comes from Asshai, a mysterious city on the edge of the world supposedly filled with dark magic and horrifying shit. They have different interpretations of their faith and there doesn't seem to be some kind of over seeing Pope figure to keep everyone in line.

I always thought that was the case. While there has been some doubt in Melly Sander's magic, she was able to revive Jon Snow as well as make a shadow babby so I can't say whether she also influenced the other king's death. Even if she didn't I'm sure she'd like people to think she did. I think it's funny how she really feels humbled by learning Thoros has resurrected Beric so many times.

Beric can make flaming swords.

why couldn't they revive Thoros after he froze to death?

Beric isnt a priest
and even for Melly the power to resurrect was a bit foreign
Thoros and Beric are unique

>they had one child together that died in the cradle
wasn't in the books.

Thoros was the white mage, melly is the black mage, beric the warrior

This is also the Television and Film board not the faggy book reading BORED

Comfy comparison.