Saffer/pol/ Cape independence

I assume most Saffers who browse Sup Forums are white.
So manne, would you support an independent Cape?
We produce most of the country's food, are less than 30% black (most in squatter camps who we can deport) and have offshore gas.

All we need to do is get 30k votes for the Cape Party in 2019 for 1 seat in parliament so they can propose a referendum.

>inb4 nigs will stream in

We can just deport them. We aren't cucked Europe who purposefully let's in migrants like a bunch of cucks. It's not like they're hard to spot.

My coloured friends are instantly for this when I tell them about the Cape Party.

We just need a handful of people who usually vote DA to vote CP and we're golden.

>inb4 they will never allow this

The Gov needs to follow the constitution and unlike other African states we at least half-ass it. The constitution allows self determination for all people in South Africa. If SHTF even the Zulus would want out.

The population would be around 8 million and the CP aims for a tax haven with a Swiss canton system of governance (each district can make a lot of its own laws). And the border would run along the Orange and Great Fish rivers. The historical borders of the Cape Colony of a little more than 100 years ago.

So come on Sup Forums, if you want to save SA whites support this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
capeparty.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

I kek'd.

Seriously though, South Africa is the only country where I like the blacks more than the whites. Although I do have a South African colored gf.

Hell yeah!

>Trips
>3

IT'S HAPPENING

that flag is so busy, plus the orange looks better. Would the Boers from the east move there, or do they see themselves as very different than peoples from the Cape?

Good luck! I'd love to visit a white South Africa one day.

Natalia was a goat name and flag
It's better like that
But i don't know where natalia was

They'll move back if they're smart.

When?

In the most densely populated region of the country with Zulus.

Orange Flag might turn people off given the history.

>anyone?

Don't think it'll happen, but wishing you boys the best!!

As much as I would love this, you would need a massive constitutional amendment or a civil war to do this.
Pierre De Cuck wrote a comment on this.

capeparty.com/

The problem is the core of our economy rests in joburg, we would be fucked otherwise I support it

Time to move down from Gauteng then. Kek wills it.

Why not just seek refugee status in Netherlands?

I'm not willing to abandon the land our ancestors fought and died for, the blacks can fuck off. Coloureds are ok though

>11

that's an awesome flag

Dunno to be honest. Certainly there will be some interest. Most of us Afrikaners are Dutch Reformed, so I guess there will be a certain cultural commonality there. Personally I haven't given emigration much serious thought, but it certainly isn't off the cards.

All the colonial/apartheid SA flags are awesome. Niggers switched it to this ugly autism shit.

because I'm Anglo and aafrikaaners are almost as bad as blacks.

Move to the Cape, don't become an Amerifat

which one is that, specifically?

Kek has willed moving to the Cape twice. So I guess becoming a capey trumps becoming a mart sharter.

mart sharters are just our underclass, every country has them

i'd help you fight/build for the Cape, mate.

Best of luck, knowing our government though, they'll ignore it because of Scotscum trying to secede so they won't get involved or recognise it as a state in case.

That's the flag of the Batavian republic with a Union Jack slapped on it. I've never seen it before but it's pretty aesthetic.

Go home white man

Cape ftw

Good eyes

thanks. God, I love flags

Cape is literally everything SA was supposed to be: a place where whites and coloureds can coexist in peace. Fuck all the tribal BS to the east. This place is so good Ian Smith retired here.

Scotland independence sounds like a good deal for the rest of the UK. You basically get to dump your most hardcore shitlibs, in exchange for possibly losing an oil supply that has already peaked anyway.

So when are we going to restore the glory of the empire?

2019 general elections.

But many don't even know the Cape Party exists which is the problem.

I'd be down for that.
UK, Australia, Canada, The Cape and NZ

>So manne, would you support an independent Cape?
Definitely, but the niggers will move en masse to Independent Cape.

You're forgetting someone Also, calling all Anglos, time to save SA

holy shit you saffers are so dumb
>HUURR LETS BE INDEPENDENT FROM THE REST OF THE NIGGERS BY CARVING OUT OUR OWN TERRITORY
Do you even hear yourself?
S O U T H A F R I C A D O E S N T B E LO N G TO YOU
you afrikaners fucked up by denying over half your population basic rights for years and now you want to separate from them because you can't handle the poverty you created?
go back to you Europe or get genocided! You are all just a bunch of dutch niggers anyway
Africa is for Africans
being an independent cape won't fix anything and you will fuck that up like you fucked up SA

>when you miss the Cape in the post

do it for rhodes

Look who I found.

GOOD LUCK BOERS

bump

>DA
>Not VF+
>not triple 7
Pleb

>having coloureds in independent Western Cape
>at all

Thanks for the bumps anyway

I was born in Rhodesia and I'm a nice bloke.
White Africans are suffering badly. Farm clearances and murder are normal.
I have some memories of my country. I am 48 years old and can remember the "elections" between ZANU and ZAPU. Elections based upon AK 47s are not really democratic.
My family left as our lives were threatened. We arrived in UK in 1983.

I love this country. More than I can explain. I'm 48 years old and can remember the fear.
My cousins were murdered in a horrible way. If only they had come with us.

Look at Rhodesia/Zimbabwe now. Food shortages, a terrible government under Mugabe, war, and terror. I love the UK for accepting us. But with reservation. UK just dropped her colonies when we joined the EU in the early 70s. - Fend for yourselves was the ideology at that time.

I hate the EU. I'm a British citizen and I really want UK to leave the EU.
I won't go on, as I love the UK. But UK let us down. And look at the mess now in Africa.

Wasn't it the Labour party that abandoned the empire for the EU and pulled all the majority rule BS in the African colonies?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Is that south africas house of parliment? There very slow, and they repeat them self alot.

You honestly think that these stupid niggers who got voted in on a platform of "kill witey" are going to be able to hold a logical and well articulated argument or conversation?

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

where is the commander general?
does he have any part in the proceding

It's like a cargocult of british parliament culture.

>implying it's any better here
Reds have been in power for half a century, the uncuckening will take decades

Needs Natal too

i feel the chair could be to blame for the lack of order, tho you can see him trying reall had to be fair.

I don't know why your countries don't ask to rejoin the UK. We could work together to fix the shit. Kenya is up for it too. Some Hong Kong people too.

Ah what's the point. USA fucked us over to remove us as a threat.

What a cunt you are

Why did you even give Hong Kong to China in the first place? All they do is ruin the place.

That what happens to your country when you trust Jews and Anglo establishment.

>Kenya or gookland as a part of the UK
>....