/r/im14andthisisdeep

Jessica and Beth both qualify for Wonder Elite

if an unlimited number of universes really exist one of them has all the women of Rick and Morty being Anti-Environmentalists who worship Wonder Bread and Money as the one true religion

It's a good show. Probably the best adult cartoon at the moment.

i wonder if Sup Forums was around when the first season of simpsons came out would Sup Forums call it reddit ?

Except Bojack Horseman, which is 100x better.

great argument my nig

Vanessa Gecko and Sarah Lynn are best girls

Last season was meh. No goal and more of the same.

That show that "gets better I swear" but instead just turns into a shitty drama with talking animals? No, I think the focused and funny show with actually affective melodrama (when it feels an actual need to do it) is a LOT better than the show that can't decide if it wants to be a Grandma's Boy-type comedy or an OMG THE FEELS show for cynical 20-somethings. And although R&M isn't all that well-animated, at least it's nice to look at compared to the cardboard aesthetic Bojack has going for it. It looks like King of the Hill furries but as drawn by a 10th grader.

Bojack executes drama a lot better than R&M though. I would actually prefer if R&M stayed away from overly dramatic bits.

Go the fuck away.

And Vanessa Gecko and Sarah Lynn are best girls lets not forget that

Feels like its been forever since I've last watched Rick and Morty

Bojack does drama shittily. It's on 100 at all times and nothing is ever actually resonant. It's just "look at how sad we can be with characters that are either shitheads or dumb but it's not their fault". Rick and Morty at least has some emotional depth to it compared to "let's see how much tragedy we can give a couple characters and use everyone else as mere plot devices to further their heartbreak". It's so tiring and obnoxious. R&M never feels as though it's trying to go for broke. The only time it's ever went full throttle was on that Unity episode which was actually well-deserved and quite sad compared to I WANNA BE AN ARCHITECT. So fucking trite and cliche. Also, R&M doensn't have all that many emotional bits in it which is good. It has FOCUS. The only really emotional ones are Rixty Minutes, Rick Potion #9, Auto-Erotic Assimilation, and Wedding Squanchers. Every other ending people claim to be overly-feelsy are just relatively normal endings with indie music, Simpsons-esque endings, or shit played for laughs.

Both bojack and r&m are good shows for different reasons.

>leddit

Are we watching the same show?

Bojack has plenty of absurd shit going on.

Yes, but it's all shit. I also find it funny that in both my posts niggas only refute one of my points. Bojack is stupid indie kid shit for people who think FEELS make a show and R&M is for fedora faggots but at least it's funny.

Faggot pls leave

Your waifu is shit.

What waifu faggot? Stop posting your shitty webcomic.

Does Venture Bros count as 'at the moment? '

Its deeper than 90% of the shows on tv