Looking for a Batman graphic novel to read but can't decide, any recommendations Sup Forums...

Looking for a Batman graphic novel to read but can't decide, any recommendations Sup Forums? Right now I'm leaning towards The along Halloween

Read Batman Year 100

Shaman. You can thank me later.

Detective Comics: The Black Mirror
>Some of the best Dickbats stories that aren't written by Morrison. Culminates with a story that builds throughout the entire graphic novel with a Joker story as the backdrop. Art was stellar throughout.

Joker by Brian Azzarello. It came out right around the time TDK did and interestingly they were made independently from one another. Very unique take on Gotham and many of its underworld inhabitants include Joker, Penguin, Riddler, and Killer Croc to say the least. Enjoyable from beginning to end with only a few moments that might cause to momentarily sit the book down before resuming.

>DEWITT
>Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt!

I really enjoy this story & I hope you did too

These all look amazing, really appreciate the recommendations

Two more. Read The Complete Hush by Jeph Loeb which serves as an intro to the character and then read Heart of Hush by Paul Dini. He manages to take a character made by another writer and transform him into a legitimate member of Batman's rogues gallery as fearsome as Joker or Dent. Best part is that from Heart of Hush he sets up Hush as a major player in Batman: STreets of Gotham

Batman Odyssey

You mean odyssey where he commits batmurder

and on that note Batman: Noel

batman is hella gay

Am I the only one that remembers the book being marketed as the aftermath of TDK? I literally only bought it because it was advertised as "Find out what happens after the movie."

It's the same thing as that Gotham Knight movie, I rented it because it was being advertised as "The story that links Batman Begins to the upcoming Dark Knight, see it before it hits theaters!"

Anyway, I think it's an alright book, nothing spectacular. I feel like maybe it was their way of testing the waters with a Ledger like Joker, trying to see if they could integrate him into the comics or not and how people would take it. He's pretty much Ledger's Joker with just a bit of mainstream interpenetration thrown in to not make it a complete rip off.

>Am I the only one that remembers the book being marketed as the aftermath of TDK? I literally only bought it because it was advertised as "Find out what happens after the movie."
That never happened. Azz and Bermejo were working on the GN before TDK came out.

This above all else.

How is Batman Eternal?

Gotham By Gaslight is my favourite

No Man's Land vol.1-5