Poles are taking over the world

Everybody are talking about Europe being flooded by Refugees, while Polish immigrants are coming to almost every country in the world, taking over your culture and your car. Even Japan is not safe from this wave...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d29GGnHg9OM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the worst shitpost i've seen in a while
i tend to think that americunts are the worst shitposter

white girl here, i love polish cock. they are the only whites guys i give up my pussy to as they are the only white guys who are not submissive cucks

>USA - 10 600 000
polish sausage

>Germany - 2 000 000
keine grenzen

>Brazil - 1 800 000
HŁĘ HŁĘ HŁĘ

>France - 1 050 000
żabka

>Canada - 900 000
Janusz potato LMAO

>UK - 853 000
polish vermin

>Poles in Africa and Middle East
>Poles in Asia
0/10 shitpost

People seem to brown nose them for some reason.

All of Western Europe has been having this problem for a decade.
Free movement was a terrible idea to the west. and now Poland feel entitled to say something in the parliament because it has gotten newfound overseas wealth from people either sending it from the west back to Poland or getting the huge government sum from the EU. Literately the worst of the white race, they need another blitzkrieg

>huge government sum from the EU
Yeah, it's so much cash that we need to give half of it back to EU when they trying to cuck us at every step

At least we are white.

I'm totally ok with this, june 8 best day of my life.

Poland makes countries atractive gogogo

Immigration is not the problem, hell most poles do shit noone would touch with a ten foot stick. I've seen this first hand in the UK, fucking neet chavs complaining about how there isn't any work while poles do all the crappy shit without complaining.

the problem is illegal immigration of fucks that have no skills and only drain the country they come to

poles are okay, i with they would come in smaller numbers so that they can integrate more fully though

>HŁĘ HŁĘ HŁĘ

>Poles are taking over the world
They are invited to do so

This.

I fucking love Polish plus Russian girls, we have so many of them in Ruhrgebiet.

Silesians are the best desu

you germans are absolute cucks. i'm polish and i only go for polish girls. meanwhile german girls look the same and are less slutty but you don't want them. better give them to mahmood and muhammad.

>Silesians are the best desu

Schlesian are germans....
And they aren´t even the best. Everything up from Krakow is literally constant boner land

>Schlesian are germans....
They are Germanic-Slavic mixes, just like everyone in East-Germany.

>They are Germanic-Slavic mixes, just like everyone in East-Germany.
Nah mate that´s tinfoil. So teutonic knights were slavic? Prussian were slavic?
Mate I´m from Schlesia (trachy)

Good.

And you think the Slavs weren't assimiliated and didn't mix with Germans and vice-verse?
Just look at the surnames of the Ex-Prussians, all the -skis et cetera,

My family is from Eastern-Prussia, and we had Poles, Germans & Kashubians in our family..

>tfw with polish gf

Why are your whores so cheap? It's ~£30 for an hour with some very hot chicks in Poland, compared to well over £100 in the UK for an immigrant.

HOLY SHITTT
HNNGGGGGGG

Germans are mix of: Celts, Slavs and Nords.
Difference between Europeans is just percentage of those 3 types. Some are more Slavic, some more Nordic and some more Celtic.
Germans are one of the most mixed since you live on the border of those three.

what is socioeconomic status?
why sex tourism is popular in poor countries?
what is power of money?

>And you think the Slavs weren't assimiliated and didn't mix with Germans and vice-verse?
I don´t know mate, my family line was all prussian up until now. Father is half prussian with dirty center german father. Great grandma of mother´s side had even that weird arya certifivate handed out by ss officials tho my grandpa called bullshit on it and told me they gave it to everyone asking basically.

No hate tho, I get what you´re saying because a guy that gave me private lessons was also from prussia and was literally as you described a mix

One good thing about living in a shithole is nobody wants to come here and destroy my shitty culture. That's why culture is so strong here, for good or for bad. Family unit isn't Western meme-tier yet.

I was just wondering if it was something other than Poland just being poor (e.g. more culturally acceptable, etc.)

I didn't want to sound rude, I'm quite sure there are 'pure' Germanic families from Prussia aswell, but all the people I know have at least a Slavic surname.

youtube.com/watch?v=d29GGnHg9OM

fuckin faggots, world would be a better place if we would dominate it (whiter and better looking for sure)

POLSKA BITCH

>Far right policy block
HOLY SHIT, THEY DID IT. I CAN´T VIEW FAR RIGHT CONTENT ANYMORE

Mr. Polska in NL

I agree

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In einem Polenstädtchen,
da lebte einst ein Mädchen,
das war so schön.
Sie war das allerschönste Kind,
das man in Polen findt.
"Aber nein, aber nein, sprach sie,
ich küsse nie."

Poles are white
Why should we care about white immigration?

poles havent been coming here for years, this is old diaspora that isn't really polish anymore

"Our government is run by poles, our media is run by poles, our cinema is run by poles. The fucking poles control everything. These goddamn poles have to be stopped, or they will exterminate mankind. Every time you point out another pole behind the newspapper, they just scream on you about the british polocaust of that polish girl.
My main interests right now is to expose them."

-Bobby Fischer

>Fischer
discarded

shit waddup