Race is a social construct

There is no genetic definition for 'white person'

Gayreeks arent white anymore after they got enriched by the turkroaches.

>american education

skull shape and facial features are a dead giveaway. I've seen some pale ass blue eyed muslims here, and you'd know they are muslims from a mile away

Denying the reality of racial differences by citing what amounts to a semantic technicality: that the taxonomic parameters of where one race begins and another ends are vague and mutable. No one would claim that dog breeds are a “myth” because the names of breeds have changed over time, or because dog DNA is overwhelmingly shared amongst all breeds, or because mixed-breed dogs exist, or because some beagles are smarter than other beagles, but variations on those fundamentally unserious ideas are frequently used so to deny the reality of race.

This Talmudic sophistry does not change the fact that, for example, Blacks--or, the people we currently think of as “Black people”--have considerably lower median IQs world-wide, as compared to the median IQs of Whites and Asians--sorry, the people we currently think of as “Asian” or “White.”

Also, your picture is complete bullshit, most Greeks, even being the swarthy lazy niggers that they are, do not look like those in the pic, and literally not a single arab looks like the "arab" that you posted.

Man, modern Greeks really are a disgrace to genetics as a whole. Mother Nature stares in shame.

The guy must have some genes problems.
But still, Arabs are not as black as we think

The idea of race only gets muddied by the few thousand years of wars we've experienced. Without this very recent (given humans have been around a few hundred thousand years) interbreeding, races would be much more distinct, separated by seas and mountains

Race being a social construct being doesn't make it a 'myth'

It just means there's is not underlying science that can prove that there are different 'races'.

>IQ

Your claiming that Asians typically have a higher a IQ than other races, but what about the IQ difference between East Asians and South-East Asians? Are those two groups of a different race? How many races are there?

Well, if you had any scientific education or thinking, you would not be a liberal in the first place.

There's a saying aming forensical anthropologists, goes something like this:

"If races is just a social construct why are forensical anthropologists so good at identifying them?"

>It just means there's is not underlying science that can prove that there are different 'races'.

Actually there is

They just can't ifgure out which little gene actually causes that shit

both caucasian

> one picture

We have definitively proven countless times here that Greeks, Romanians, Albanians, Armenians Azerbaijanis and Turks are the same shitskinned tribe of nigger

> white

>this meme
Turks are actually Muslim Greeks

GTFO you autist.Yeah, you and your mother are the whitest in the whole world.Congrats!Now die.

Arabs are scumbags, all of them. Greeks are European brothers.

you dont understand that greeks can be both white and brown at summer , i will have to post my picks i guess if requested. also meds are a diferent race than nords and hitler had to connect them since nord race had 0 history and meds are the true master race

No.They are a turanid people mixt with nord pontids and arabs

ancient mediteraeneans were fucking NORDIC you piece of shit fucking sambo coon.

the right image is a Kurd

no they weren't you dirty aussie

race isn't about skin color

sure (((OP)))

>we wuz
and you are anglo not a nord

Is that some TRS copy-pasta I see there?

Genetic no, but anthropological

white refers to the caucasian race

but to anglophones white means germanic or something

Following """people""" in Europe should be exterminated: Albanians, Armenians, Azeris, Bosnians, Bulgarians, Georgians, Greeks, Romanians and Moldovans, Macedonians, Montenegroes, Serbs, Turks and Ukrainians

>two obvious Caucasoids
There is a genetic definition, nigger.

that's guy from breaking bad

Neanderthal blood = white people

No Neanderthal blood = proto-humans

It's almost like tans are a thing

Indeed there are not OP, but just because there is not any set definition it doesn't mean that there aren't different shades.

Look at a color wheel; can you really tell exactly when blue stops being blue? The same goes for races. Somalis look pretty white compared to Congolese people, but they're nignogs compared to Europeans.

Izzat Al-Douri was a BAATHIST, aka Arab nationalist. What a shitpost.

R1a ,R1b,J and G2a.Kurds are are indo-european mixt with arabs mixt with caucassians(from today caucassus)

T-thanks Russia

>Arab
This is probably Imperial leftover bro

All races have Neanderthal blood except for black people and I believe aboriginals, although I am not sure about the latter. However, aboriginals do have denisovan DNA up to 5-6% iirc.

Don't you think that guy on the right walks down the street saying fuck these shitskins every day?

Just because a mouse is born in a stable doesn't mean it's a horse.

This

/thread

Some great genes at the family

You're a fucking idiot

Kill yourself

Jessica Biel?

I wish I was her sex slave tbhfam

This is literally true, there is no clear definition of 'race'

This is why you get memes like those two African Lions being subspecies, while more phenotypically distant human populations are the same race.

There is no clear definition of race or subspecies, it's just brute intuiting on part of biologists. This reflects a bias on their part, but the facts of it are socially insignificant. Subspecies and race, as biological classifications, reflect very small differences in genetic difference and phenotype. Especially with race, in which triviality can reign (like picking hairs over coloration spots on moths or butterflies of the same species)

Defining "whiteness" also has surface ontological problems which are easily exploited. There are gradients of whiteness, greeks are more white than niggers, and Germans are probably more white than Greeks. If you don't take it as a characteristic with gradients, you fall into arbitrary categorical thinking.

Splitting hairs over taxonomy is totally besides the point. What matters is that human subpopulations behave differently, and this behavior is loosely tagged to their ethnicity or geographic origin, but the firm fact is that human populations seem to be unequal and we should observe this fact

There's tons of different races you fucking idiot

T.aids infected potato faced meth head

greeks are turkic

Does he use his sheep's wool for hair?

looks like John Scatman

She has Crimean Tatar amulet. Russia is not the only place I can live in

the greeks aint white

Yes. Albanians, Armenians, Azeris, Bosnians, Bulgarians, Georgians, Greeks, Romanians and Moldovans, Macedonians, Montenegroes, Ukranians and Turks are not White.

OP is a normie