Apparently this was in Melbourne

Based Melbourne.

Also this lol

Truly these are the end times.

>melbourne
florida or australia?

>that weeb shit

fucking tards

is this the same wall where shillary was painted wearing a onesie then got burka'd because some muzzie shite was worried kankles would arouse him beyond allahs daily allowable standard?

drongostan

>kilroy was here
dank

And look how well that worked for remain

isn't kilroy the original meme

like the enemies thought kilroy was a real person, like a spy or something

CTR on full force today.

Based

Not CTR, just posting murals of the God Emperor

If a tagger from the NYC area is in here please oh please paint over the mural that says vote Bernie near Yankee stadium.

Can't wait until all these "artists" get deported

At least this one is accurate

When will we bring back Kilroy? He was the first modern meme. Even before dancing baby.

>liberals using homosexual pairing between two people in a negative connotation

Cognitive dissonance at work. Really shows how little acceptance gay people have in our culture outside of virtue signaling.

Why are Democrats so homophobic, bros? I mean it is [CURRENT YEAR] after all.

this pic right here

why is it that say Trump is Hitler when progressives are the ones who are LITERALLY advocating for autocracy and authoritarianism?

it fucking baffles me that its a left-wing meme to disparage and mock democracy. you see it ever where, tiny little hinting that they don't want democracy anymore. what the fuck.

>anyone that posts things i don't like is a shill

how do people get these done? They look like they would take more than a single night to finish

That's what happens when you get your world news from movies and TV shows (like normies).

*why is it that progressives say that Trump is Hitler when...**

>Liberals implying homosexuality is bad

Talk about rude

>Rape those who say we're rapists

Mexicans are the Muslims of the western hemisphere

>shill pretending to act like normal civilian that is disgusted by the accusation that they could ever be a shill

Protip: even if you don't get paid by CTR doesn't mean you don't shill. as long as you side with evil, just look up "the wages of sin" in a bible, and who pays those wages

Of the wall is built, we are going to see a lot more anti-Trump murals. Thats a lot of wall to work with.

You're giving them too much credit. They don't actually think, they only process a simple input/output cycle. They're living robots, a friend of mine started calling them "Goybots." They function only on the most limited level by drawing in information that makes them feel good and regurgitating it for the same reason. For lack of a better term it's pseudo-philosophical hedonism.

Not on the right side of the wall

Holy shit is that Radical Larry?

glorious

I thought lush was a bernvictim?

KEK HAS TOLD ME IN A HOLY VISION THAT NOT ONLY WILLMHILLARY HAVE A STROKE MID DEBATE BUT THAT THIS POST WILL END IN REPEATING NUMBERS

You'd be surprised how quick writers can paint and disappear.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=st9QT_oFlZc

It's trains but still the concept

theyre skilled at doing it fast, and a lot of times the skilled ones are really nerdy shut-in types, maybe even autismos

i remember people being shocked one of my tall nerdy friends was behind a whole bunch of respected local art, all the nogs thought it was a minority

I hope not, then he can just vibrate through the Border Wall

There was an OP live posting as he was doing it

It's in Melbourne I think

Same with fat acceptance. Suddenly its ok to mock fat people once they disagree with you

That's just because Ana Kasparian is BETTER THAN YOU

Goddamn she's a cunt

Sheeit.
Someone post the webm of him being paid $2500 to do some mural on someones wall and him drawing hitler.

>goy-bots
I heard the new south park season has Jew Bots in it. Looking forward to it.

Fucking based as fuck.