I'm technically "Hispanic" by the government since my great grandfather was from Spain but I'm one of those legit white...

I'm technically "Hispanic" by the government since my great grandfather was from Spain but I'm one of those legit white Hispanics who look whiter than Italians.

How would they react if they saw a non mestizo brown hair green eyed guy ask for a dollar cookie?

Would I be able to get a dollar cookie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN0WNUkttco
cnn.com/2011/09/27/us/california-racial-bake-sale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This liberal just inadvertently made a list of the best to worst race in her mind.

Liberals are so fucking racist.

lol they think hispanic is a race

What do they teach kids in college these days?

It's a Repub. table so they will understand that Mexicans are a racially diverse group of whites/mestizos/etc

Liberals heads spin right off their necks if you're a white Hispanic. They panic and think, "omg I thought all Hispanics were squat brown people like my maid, gardener, poolboy, nanny, etc."

Well I'm also a White Hispanic from South America with ancestors that came from Spain obviously. My last name is Spanish too.

Now give me my one dollar cookie you discriminatory fucks

So what? You are from a hispanic ancestor.
I don't know what your problem is here?

>legit white Hispanics who look whiter than Italians.

And that's an issue for you because?
Wanna get recognized as white?

I don't get it. Maybe because I'm just a native german. No Muhammed or someone else.

>my great grandfather was from Spain but I'm one of those legit white Hispanics who look whiter than Italians
Stop using "italians" to describe those sicilian niggers you have in america

Hilarious how these kids grew up being indoctrinated to think that segregation was so bad, yet they have inadvertently put themselves in the same position as those who segregated and will eventually end up in history books, post President Trump era, and be ridiculed as racists for a long time to come.

>hispanic by the government

what does that mean? last census didnt have hispanic as a category. they literally want to classify "hispanics" as white.

I look white as fuck, blonde hair blue eyes pink skin.

But also have enough native blood to be a carded member of a native tribe.

Wouldn't the best thing to do be to go and buy all of their cookies/whatever for 25 cents and then sell them all for 50 cents a piece?

Race: white
Ethnicity: Hispanic

Is your last name Hispanic sounding??
>If yes...Epic potential

I say they should get rid of "hispanic" and separate them by their actually races

Brown ones in native
Asian ones in asian
Black ones in black
White ones in white

he wants to know how much he's going to have to pay these cunts for a cookie.

>All hispanics are mexican

eh

are you identified as "Hispanic" on the census? I'm curious to know because I'm wondering if you're grouped with those brown mestizos.

My race is White but my ethnicity is labeled Hispanic due to a Spanish surname and having linage from a spanish speaking country in Europe

Are you seriously fucking implying this protest was by liberals?

Oh fuck, I didn't pay attention to the pic. Sorry for that and thank you for getting me that clue. I think I'm not the brightest candle

So what happens when a native american woman comes up And asks for all of them as they'd be free

White/light brown hair/green eyed Mexican here.
Not even the Spanish supermarkets speak to me in Spanish :(

So sorry, I didn't get your pic or better said, I didn't recognize it as important for the thread.

Why is it called "diversity Bake sale" when people get judged by their heritage?
Isn't that the opposite of diversity?

Yes its a protest by conservative students highlighting the absurdity of affirmative action.

You aren't white if your genetics come from native american DNA.

>White Hispanic
>from South America
nice try pedro, better cry about the falklands again

>see table similar to this on my campus when I was a freshman on move-in day years ago (though it was cookies, not cupcakes)
>no way in hell am I paying the white male price
>see black dude just standing on his own
>introduce myself as people do during move-in
>find out he doesn't have any cash on him
>offer to give him $10 so we can buy a shitload of food and share it
>he agrees
>we eat our cookies and start shooting the shit
>angry person from table staff comes over and tells me I can't eat the cookies since I didn't pay the right price
>tfw she was angry over two guys breaking the racial barrier and talking to one another
>tfw he's been one of my closest friends ever since

To defeat the SJW, just be genuinely friendly with those they consider subjugated. Ruins their narrative.

An enterprising native could probably make something out of this event.

Even if they just threw them on the ground.

White like this sguy or whiter?
youtube.com/watch?v=lN0WNUkttco

>if I was a native american woman i could take literally everything they were selling without having to pay

wew

This isn't an SJW thing. It's a demonstration against affirmative action, showing how paternalizing and unfair it is.

cnn.com/2011/09/27/us/california-racial-bake-sale/

Also, your greentext.

> that happened.

The one in my campus was actual stupidity, not mockery.

Everyone working the table was the spitting image of a tumblr user.

Do you still pay him the food?

I would just walk up and say im a native american woman. Grab my free cookie and eat it. I can identify as whatever i want, right?

Also, isn't it illegal what they're doing?

>$0.25 for nattive americans
>-$0.25 for women
>0.25-0.25=0
>Be a native american woman
>take all the cookies
>open up your own stand and charge $1 each

Capitalism at it's finest.