Jej

jej

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg
youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, she's adult?

This is how you get another Bleeding Kansas.

This bitch can't even vote, no wonder she lost.

The message of that one was "don't be a lazy ass and actually go vote" not "vote hillary" though

Why has this picture edited out the trampled white dudes?

All she has to do is vote somewhere without voter ID laws.

>women, muslims, and black people following her
>two white guys (cropped out) laying on the ground in a defeated posture

Let's not kid ourselves, Reddit.

Politics is a bloodsport, anyone can see that Obama didn't liked Hillary one bit.

>Make a "go out and vote" comic
>releases the day after the election
Loving every Laugh.

I don't get why it's a contact sport. sounds tuff though.

I'm not a DC-fag, but it's amusing to see how hard Marvel keeps fucking up.

It's like watching a retarded kid try to put together a gingerbread house.

The people have spoken, lass. Time to chew down on that bacon.

>all these comics about hillary winning
>she loses

Know your place, whiteys.

I'm a professional comic book artist; very low in the industry, you wouldn't have heard of me, but it's a small industry I know everybody.

You would not BELIEVE how completely the industry fell for Clinton. Practically every artist, writer, publisher, convention runner, store owner and freaking background inker in the industry went for it. I honestly damaged my career chances permanently just by not being a fan. I didn't even vote for Trump, I just wasn't into Clinton.

Now everybody is acting like their mothers died. They're all convinced they're fighting Hitler or the Civil War, they really aren't sure. They really are my friends, so I'm sorry to see them so upset, but people are seriously of the rails.

My deluxe cuckshed?

The Hillary/Bernie split was kind of a watershed moment in liberal politics. Those who wanted an economic revolution wanted Bernie. Everyone in the entertainment industry wanted Hillary because they'd get their female president.

do you have any advice for a guy who wants to draw comics for a living without giving into these political douches.

Be so good nobody can stop you. Also be independently wealthy.

I think Clinton represented the petit bourgeois, and that sure describes most of the comics industry. You'd think they are all nice hardcore liberals. It isn't so. Comic book professionals are intelligent people who make their living sitting in her room and staring at a computer. They have very little perspective, very little interaction with anyone outside their world. They are people who have made a little bit of success for themselves and want to protect it. Clinton offered to maintain the status quo. That is all they wanted to hear. They let their imaginations do the rest.

Makes the comic all the more hilarious now that Trump won.

I work in a LCS, for a while the store was Bernie people but after everything like all "good" liberals we went Hilary. Even ordered those issues of Faith, had two slots for them. After the election happened four of my three of my co-workers and one of there exes ended up in a fight about it. I've been trying to keep the store out of politics like this that are more gray area because frankly while I'm Liberal I can agree with some conservative ideas....my other co-workers...can't. I even told them to take out Bitch Planet when it was not selling.

>non american
>voting
so this is the reason why the """"alt right"""" won

can we expect an avalanche of trump storylines in the next couple of years?

Almost. She's 17.

On top?

is she going to burn that flag? I don't get it

Expect several in the tone of "evil dictator takes over America and proud patriot kills them to save everyone".

Oh, and the Vice president is also evil, so they have to get rid of them and replace them with a proud womyn of color.

>Some CNN reporters said iff record that Hillary had a "Hitler in his Bunker" style meltdown when it became clear that she lost.
I wonder how Kamala would react to that?

Count on it.

The Clinton campaign won comics so completely that I can only named two people may have even heard of who didn't go for it; Steranko and Miller. Chaykin didn't seem excited but he was too smart to say much.

That's it. Between me (a complete nobody) and Miller there was nobody. Ted Rall, but he's newspaper and anyway that guy understand politics better than the rest of the industry combined.

No, I doubt companies will even go with the 'president in silhouette but you clearly know who it is' angle. Trump hate is pretty strong.

Even Bush got treated with some respect when he popped up, like here in Avengers: Initiative.

MEME MAGIC > COMICS

MORRISON ON SUICIDE WATCH

>I live in a timeline where keeping foreigners out of youre country is considered unpatriotic and letting them replace the conquer and replace the citizens is the patriotic thing to do
what a time to be alive

They're still going through the 5 stages. Waffling between anger and bargaining. Wait a few years after we're well into the invasion of Antarctica and you'll see a change in their tune.

>what do you think happened to the native americans

Yeah I find it retarded that they choose a minor, someone who can't vote to tell people to vote. It's like their first thought was "which special snowflake minority character will make us look the most not-racist" instead of "does this making any fucking sense?" as usual.

>it happened to the native americans so we should let it happen to us
I've never understood this weird american philosophy

Good, they've had free ice for too long! We need to take the ice!

Oh wow, you're right!

It did happen to the Indians!

It sure turned out great for them, huh?

Obviously we should do it again, right?

They need to get the fuck over themselves and realize they can't sell products if no one wants to buy them.

And that proves my theory that people just conform to whatever social group they're in, they don't really think about the politics in politics. The artist takes the stereotypical position because the other artists are doing it. That group-think isn't helping them at all, seeing how they all just made massive fools of themselves this election.

true dat.

should of just been a Spider-Man election special written by Kelly

>Yeah I find it retarded that they choose a minor, someone who can't vote to tell people to vote.

Why? Comics are read by 45 year old losers, not actual minors. Makes sense to me.

>in the east a man stands up against a tank or uses an umbrella to fight of teargas as protest
>in the west they do this
westerners are a mistake

>they don't really think about the politics in politics

nah, most artists in America have a damn good reason to vote for hillary. Democrats are far more likely to spend tax dollars on public arts projects, Donald is notoriously litigious and hates institutions like the New York Times, Pence wants to electrocute gay people and hey guess what there's a lot of fags in art.

Liberals voted for hillary because of what she represented socially and held their noses at her pretty crooked connections in Wall Street and Main Street, while Trump voters wanted a brick thrown at both.

Which is why she got secretary of state

This is true sadness.

>Marvel will be so butthurt they'll literally just draw Trump in the White House surrounded by Hydra troops formulating his takeover of the world
>They'll parody his speech and mannerisms in an attempt to make fun of him
>yfw this makes him even more endearing like all attempts to make fun of him
>Hydra Trump taking on the avengers on top of a wall while yelling "YOUR FIRED" and firing a golden machine gun becomes the most iconic comic book page of 2017
>Marvel higherups demand a Hydra Trump ongoing and it sells like gangbusters

>let history repeat itself instead of learning from it

Anti-Trump Protesters stand up to cars:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg

Not very well.

And sometimes unintentionally:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

For a price.

Why do they try to push this "we're all friends" meme when it's clear that people from different races don't trust each other?
I'm not talking about black and whites, but also between asians and whites, asians and blacks...
Are comics artist/writers really so out of touch with reality?

>mfw the trump comics will outsell the sjw comics
>mfw sjw legacy heroes will be defeated by trump
this election is like the gift that keeps on giving

>SJWs always project

its the opposite user, this is the reality now any race other than white is good and cant be racist for some time

Frank Miller I thought was a clinton supporter.

Any context? Or is it just a case of "all white males should die"?

younger writers have all gone to college post 90's, and a shitload of them believe in intersectionality and all that gobbledegook.

>Democracy; sometimes a contact sport
So...violence?

>can we expect an avalanche of trump storylines in the next couple of years?

Haven't they happened already? There's at least two Trump inspired super villains out there.

>should of

Should HAVE. Should've is a concatenation of should and have.

He predicted this too. Memesmiths

I really missed the naivety of the 90's where they taught us that holding hands and singing kumbaya will usher in world peace

>Hydra Trump taking on the avengers on top of a wall while yelling "YOUR FIRED" and firing a golden machine gun
Now I'm sad that this will never happen, and I will never have this page framed on my wall.

Well yeah.

>Why? Comics are read by 45 year old losers, not actual minors.
explains why they are losing so much money. TTG is made for children and it's pumping out gold.