Daily reminder that Mir has done more damage to the industry in a month then what Filmation did in their whole lifetime

Daily reminder that Mir has done more damage to the industry in a month then what Filmation did in their whole lifetime.

The sooner we put them to shame and put them out of business the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wOwK57kTk
newnownext.com/bex-taylor-klaus-come-out-lesbian/11/2016/
superrobotwars.wikia.com/wiki/Excellen_Browning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But muh traps.

Thats SJW BS, Bob McKimson never did any SJW BS.

Stop being so salty that Pidge's VA is gay.

That's even more proof that VLD has much more SJW BS then SU, at least Sugar is kept on a leash.

Holy shit fuck off. Your such a bigoted shithead and a dumbass if you dont like something because a character is gay and makes you "feel funny".

No, far from it.

Great reply champ

>differents

But Pidge isn't gay

Unless you mean Korra

But Pidge (Kaite) is a girl who wants a sex change but she can't have a sex change because she is under 18.

That is a SJW topic.

>differents
pretty sure filmation damaged you more than you think buddy

>But Pidge (Kaite) is a girl who wants a sex change
No she doesn't

Animals don't have souls, ya dummy.

No, Mir was much worse.
>(S)he never watched VLD.
Again, Pidge (Kaite) is a girl who wants a sex change but she can't have a sex change because she is under 18, she goes around as a boy because she hates being a girl.

>she goes around as a boy because she hates being a girl
But that isn't the case

No, She just pulled a Mulan because the academy had her face on file.

Yes it is, SU never goes around doing that because CN leaves Sugar on a leash, all the way to the point that they changed Ruby & Sapphire from lesbians to heterosexual life partners to match that of Sonic & Tails.

>But but but... Steven in drag....
Bugs Bunny does it all the time and people love him for it, plus Bugs Bunny (and the other Looney Tunes) has no SJW garbage in it.

This sounds like what SJW used to say about Naoto from P4 back in the hey day.

>Yes it is
But it's not. Katie dressed up as a boy so she could infiltrate the academy. She'll probably be more feminine next season, grow her hair out a little

>has no SJW garbage in it.
>he doesnt know that bugs bunny was phase 1 programming
get woke user

Dude or mam (due to the extremely large fujo market VLD has), we have already debunked that more then once here, issues with people wanting sex changes is a real thing but thats something you never shove in cartoons.

Netfilx has no cap about how much SJW BS can be shoved into their shows when CN does have caps for good reasons, VLD has more SJW BS then SU, end of story.

We have debunked that more then once.

Please read

Debunked what? I'm confused.

This Pidge (Katie) wants a sex change, end of story.

Do you have a single fact to back that up.

It's in the show.

Where have you debunked that she doesn't?

Pidge is just a girl.

Where?

Read

A girl who wants to be a boy because she hates being a girl and want to have a sex change but she is too young and goes out as a boy because thats all she can do until she is 18.

None of that bullshit you just said. Pidge is just a girl, nothing more nothing less.

That is not BS, it's 100% true, it's in the show.

Where?

Substantiate your claims.

This is why female characters in fiction are cancer.

Number One. Thats Terror. Number 2. Thats Terror.

That's completely bullshit though. Her motivations for pretending to be a boy are very clearly laid out, and they have nothing to do with her hating being a girl

>falling for the bait

Guys stop feeding the troll.

To be fair the bitching is about traps and SJWs about not what TMSfag wanted.

No it is not, it is 100% true, please read as it will save your life one day.

He is not in this thread, don't start.
He is not a troll.
It's not bait.

I did read that. It's all lies

Batman is a playboy by day and a leather clad furry at night.

t. TMSfag

No it's not, it's 100% true.

He has nothing to do with this.

It's so easy to make a counter argument to this it's not even funny. And I hate the new Voltron, by the way. But both have their own flaws attributed to the animation styles and different story telling methods, with the first and foremost being handdrawn(or at least primarily) and therefore given to far more errors or deviations from core art and the second being primarily computerized in its development. It's the difference between analog and digital.

Not to mention the fact that while the former is primarily comedy and far more willing to break form for emotional punch, the latter doing it on occasion while being a mostly 'serious' show.

Both have soul put into them, they're just so different as to be easily dismissed depending on what you're looking for.

Personally, I'd have liked for the Voltron series to not have lampshaded the story arc so hard I felt like I was watching a chiseled stone tablet, but that's my gripe about it.

>Both have soul put into them, they're just so different as to be easily dismissed depending on what you're looking for.
No, only the left has a soul, please understand.

Souls don't exist you contrarians.
I know you faggots want to stick it in to the "I AGREE WITH DAWKINS AIN'T I SMART?" reddit-tier crowd, but this is embarrassing at this point.

Yes they do, Gunpei Yokoi has one which is now up in heaven and his ghost will like to have a word with you.

BOI HE DABBIN

Before dabbing became a thing.

How do we save animation?

Why are you people replying to this? Nobody genuinely has these retarded opinions.

He talks pretty similarly to famicom, so I just assumed that he's an autist.

>bait
>not bot
Dude, get on with the times.

Is she really?

>Bugs Bunny does it all the time and people love him for it

People love him because he's funny. The joke isn't he's a girl or he likes to be a girl, the joke is that whoever he's alongside in that short thinks he's a girl.

Same as when he pretends to be a sheriff.

This is the worst bait thread I have ever seen
Sup Forums not even does shitposting right anymore

Yes. Look it up.

What? I hope they don't put gay ship in the cartoon. Just the VA being gay is enough to put me off.

1.Kill off Tumblr, SJWs, Cal-Arts and fujos.
2.Put Mir to shame.
3.Avenge Osamu Dezaki's death.
4.Put Mir out of business.
5.Start giving the animators more money so that they can live normal lives.
6.Better schedule so that people don't over work themselves and sleep under their desks.
7.Force new comers to watch REAL Cartoons and tell them that there is a right way to make cartoons (Termite Terrace, Spumco, Telecom) and a wrong way to make cartoons (Filmation, Titmouse, Mir).
8.Bigger budgets and pay caps to avoid over spending on useless celebrities, that money goes straight into the animation to avoid outsourcing to Korea (and by extent by Korea's contractors Singapore, Vietnam and Pyongyang) /Taiwan/China/The Philippines; At least $3 million per episode.
9.No wasted talent to avoid another Panty & Stocking.

Theres more, but these are the key things to save the industry.
Those are not opinions and they are not retarded, they are intelligent facts.
It's not.
It's not bait.

I'm more concerned about Pidge (Kaite) wanting a sex change, Simpsons had gay characters and they were done right.

I like Filmation though

I don't hate them as much as everyone else but you need to know what is right and wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wOwK57kTk

newnownext.com/bex-taylor-klaus-come-out-lesbian/11/2016/

I'm more concerned that the guy who made the article who says he likes Babs Bunny, he has excellent taste in cartoon characters.

>It's not bait.
Classic bait

It's not bait.

What?
She dressed as a boy to avoid that general guy who said she wasn't allowed in due to her breaking in

What the fuck is this crap, nigga, you white people are sick

You gave zero evidence and your claims contradict what is shown in the show.
Seriously mate, quit this crap.

>you white people are sick
I refuse to be lumped in with such a troglodyte.
Not that I'm not a sick fuck. Spamming trolls are just beneath any society's dignity.

That's not a dab at all, moron.

We could always start an affirmative action program to import nairaland shitposters.
Bait equality is important.

We debunked that and if that were the case then VLD would be worse then SU.
It is in this day of age.

Eh, I vote gas them all.

How can you gas them if you don't get them all in one place?

How do we get western cartoons to look like this?

Tell Korea to fuck off and start spending more money again.

That's so sad! We should raise some money to get her fixed. I feel bad now. Can't anyone do something?

By Sup Forums standards, it is, because people here are bloody clueless.

Gay people are fine, just look at George Takei.

What's the right from?

The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries.

Only you faggots can take a reverse trap and make it seem horrible. I'm pretty sure you can interpret Excellen as sjw if that series ever reached American shores if given the chance Well at least if nothing else, you are consistent.

>Bring up Super Robot Wars.
I see no SJW BS here.

superrobotwars.wikia.com/wiki/Excellen_Browning

And there isn't with Pidge pretending to be a boy to fool authorities
A disguise, that, according to the show, didn't work on almost the entire cast save for Lance and Allura. And maybe the mice, they learned it when she confided in Shiro but that really doesn't matter.

Theres nothing about authorities to talk about.

That will make it WORSE then Steven Universe.

>Gay people are fine
The people are fine but the illness isn't. Isn't that the same for most illnesses? Having a cold doesn't make you a terrible person, but you should still get rid of the cold.

>Theres nothing about authorities to talk about.
Except that is literally the reason what prompted her to try to disguise herself? She had her face on record after a failed attempt at finding out what happened to her brother, so taking advantage of her being super flat and bushy eyebrows, cut her hair and disguised herself as a boy and entered the academy again, the place she was trying to get into the first place.

We debunked that already, she is net even attractive is the thing hence wanting the sex change.

This Katie however is attractive.

You know, you keep saying 'we' and 'debunked' but you always go deathly quiet whenever someone asks you to provide something, anything, that backs your point up
An interview maybe? Episode? Something that suggests you didn't just get that idea straight from your ass? Because from what I remembered she doesn't show any real issue with her sex and after revealing her actual sex she's made no comment on the subject. I am fairly sure her fellow pilots refer her by her and she as well. Pretty much the only reason she probably is even still technically crossdressing because boys clothes is literally all she brought with her.

Does not help that Pidge is not attractive.

And there's nothing attractive about Kino either strictly speaking but people still like to masturbate over her. Reverse traps are an acquired taste and you are drifting from the subject, user. You either produce some solid ass proof or look like an even bigger tool than you already were.

They need help, lets just leave it to that.

Right, this conversation is over, tool, next time at least forge some evidence and not bank on irrational knee-jerk reaction to get you through the day.

He dab.