"THE FLASH" ADDS GREG GRUNBERG

>Greg Grunberg has joined the cast of The CW's THE FLASH in a recurring role as Detective Tom Patterson, "a gruff, stalwart figure at Central City Police Department, who is unwavering in his commitment to protecting Central City from the dangerous meta-humans that threaten it, no matter the cost." The character will be introduced on next week's episode, "Killer Frost".

comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/the_flash/heroes-alum-greg-grunberg-joins-the-cast-of-the-flash-season-3-in-a146868

inb4 Savitar

Oh shit I love that guy. He's in everything but I can only ever identify him as fat Keanu.

Matt Parkman?

He is JJ Abrams' childhood friend, and JJ puts him in damn near everything he does. Talk about a lucky fucking break.

I think he's a pretty good actor. Loved him in Heroes.

I'm hoping that he is a police officer with mind reading powers as that would be new

Same.

I like that they're exploring more of the police force.

He also likes to kill him off.

>You spent the whole of Star Trek Beyond wondering when he'd die

I think they're portraying savitar as a literal god type in this. They already lead us on with Zoom and made him an ordinary guy instead of an actual speed demon. So hopefully he has no secret identity.

Leave that for Alchemy/Julian who probably has a split personality and a penchant for trying to save the world by giving people powers but is also crazy.

My guess is this detective may fill the void left either by Caitlin, Julian or Joe, there's been rumours going around they're going to kill him off in the invasion crossover...

>who is unwavering in his commitment to protecting Central City from the dangerous meta-humans that threaten it, no matter the cost
Since Julian's the guy who automatically distrusts metas at the moment I guess that means he probably isn't surviving the mid season break. Doesn't necessarily make him Alchemy, but still a shame I liked the character.

People still watch this garbage?

Is Iris still a terrible actress? Did they make a third Wells because the show is so charisma-free it needs the character to survive? Did they bother explaining the absolute retardation that was having Flashpoint after the season 2 finale?

He was the mind reader who was a cuck right?

>We're losing Julian for this ugly, fat faggot
Fuck this show.

Yep, complete with a turtle

Dude was one of the good things about Heroes. Just him looking at the camera really weird to do his mind reading cracked me up every time.

>Killing Joe off before the musical crossover episode
'no'

>Is Iris still a terrible actress?
Better but still not great, she gets way less drama screentime though
>Did they make a third Wells because the show is so charisma-free it needs the character to survive?
Theres actually been like 10 different versions of him shown.
>Did they bother explaining the absolute retardation that was having Flashpoint after the season 2 finale?
Its pretty self-explanatory desu senpai.

why doesn't he be a security guard at star labs they need help

Except he wasn't a cuck. He left his wife when he thought the baby wasn't his.

Turned out the kid WAS his and he came back to try and be a good father to his super- powered baby.

Also, it was a tortoise. That for some reason he kept calling turtle.

They're gonna kill off someone, temporarily maybe but I can sense grave consequences for Flashpoint in the future.

I get the feeling it could even be hipster wells that bites the dust, once he's proven himself he'll have outlived the plot's usefulness.

Pretty sure Julian will join Star Labs eventually though. Or that he'll sacrifice himself to save the team if he realises he's Alchemy to stop Savitar. We need a more sympathetic villain this time, Zoom & Thawne to an extent were unshakably evil and that got boring after Zoom.

imagine I'm replying to you with a Sup Forums-related picture about a cartoon character making a joke about this exact situation
One cartoon picture I cannot post on the cartoon board though

And I think that Julian's aspirations to be a superhero were the perfect set up for his Alchemy arc. Ironic that he's really a supervillain but isn't even aware of it because of the split personality.

We don't know Alchemy's agenda yet but it seems kind of benevolent so far, like he's doing what must be done to save the world from a coming threat. So Julian being a villain trying to save the world in his own twisted way would be neat.

Alchemy and his followers seem to worship Savitar.

His wife fucked a dude consistently who wasn't him. That seems like a cuck

I can see him doing an Eddie and an heroing when he finds out what he is.

>They already lead us on with Zoom and made him an ordinary guy instead of an actual speed demon

Yeah, they wouldn't dare to make the same thing twice, right?