>All Homer ever does is complain about how poor he is
>Owns a house that has 3 living rooms
>4 bedrooms
>3 bathrooms

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axHoy0hnQy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently new posters think every post about the Simpsons is a meme.

Sneed

I literally dont know what you meant by this

In the 80s, that's what poor looked like.
This is Springfield, Oregon. Doesn't have high property values

>Homer sustains terrible injuries
>no lasting effects in subsequent episodes
How am I supposed to buy into this?

Someone is copypasting any Simpsons thread from the past weeks that got any traction. This is one.

>Someone

I'm not that guy but maybe the person making the threads is the person who made them last week, did you ever think of that?

Fuck and Suck

It would be funny to see a version of the Simpsons in which Springfield falls into urban decay and the family has to worry about getting robbed by gangbangers and methheads, and meanwhile Homer develops an opiate addiction.
But instead of tackling interesting social, economic, and political issues the Simpsons... did celebrity guest spots. Lame.

wtf are those two rooms off the garage?

i have never seen those i don't think

His father helped him pay for the house, and they were poor enough that they forgone many luxuries, like cable tv and having a computer.

I was driving through the Texas Panhandle this week and saw a store called So-and-So's Feed and Seed (can't remember the name). They do exist.

American houses are made of cheap balsa-wood and a 10 room "mansion" would only cost you about $15,000.

Homer's a dumbass with money, what else is new? I'm pretty sure he's paid off his mortgage at least once, and extended it multiple times, to the point that they don't even own it anymore.

Tax fraud has costed this country trillions of dollars in revenue that was supposed to go back towards the public sector, but was then allocated towards these money grubbing leaches.

We had the wealth to usher in a future like the jetsons by now, but all these kikes, gooks and spics ended up funneling all that money back elsewhere.

The standard of living of everywhere else all over the world has gotten better, at an exchange of our prosperous future and standard of living taking a hit, yet the national GDP for every country has remained relatively the same.

>they're fine

>movie trailer
>WHAT IF SNEED WASN'T JUST A STORY
>ear shattering fart noise
>full frontal shot of Sneed rising from the sea with water streaming off of its body
>black screen
>coming 2018

>movie
>opening shot is Sneed rising out of the water
>movie is 2 hours and 45 minutes of Sneed destroying a Chuck's
>ending is Sneed standing over the newly christened feed and seed roaring at the sky

frank pls

I dont get it

He's a boomer.

He robbed it from Flanders

Hollywood liberals think that's what poor kids in the inner city live with.

pretty small building for a former whorehouse.

Homer is actually paid a lot due to his job at the Nuclear plant.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

Easy.
>Downstairs bathroom beside garage and basement
>likely built as an extended workspace or reading room
>renovated to serve as a baby room
>baby room 'bathroom' is simply a utility sink with a wash basin overlayed and some nice tiles to give it a bathroomy look
>other bathrooms are customary; one connected to master bedroom and one 'guest' bathroom.

>Buy a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house
>Have no money left

so this room was only used once?

>Having a computer
>Early '90s

Most family's didn't have that.

he looks pretty comfy there

Its only used in about 3 or 4 episodes, its the rumpus room

They go there sometimes. Not often, but they use the room whenever anyone needs to look at the treehouse.

Where the fuck is the dining room? The dining room has been in countless episodes.

Are you blind?

It's the front room with a table moved in there.

No, are you fucking stupid?

No im not, but you are you fucking retard. You cant even look at an image

Literally my house, as a kid, same time period of the Simpsons start, on single parent income w/o a college degree. One and a half cars (good car, bad car, both dated), upright Piano, one housephone line, no cable, two dated TVs. (ie. no cable, cellphone bills)
Engine search says this about what I assume Homer's job and salary would be. This is a job that does not require a college degree. Apparently most of these guys are trained in a tech school by the United States Navy. I'm not a biggest Simpson buff to figure out how this works in Homer's case.
>A Nuclear Power Reactor Operator will most likely earn a compensation ranging from 56000 and 84000 based on levels of tenure. Nuclear Power Reactor Operators will normally receive an average wage of Seventy Seven Thousand Eight Hundred dollars yearly.
Also I'm fairly certain that as a cartoon show that went for as long as it did (9 seasons) that the Simpsons wasn't 100% consistent with itself, even in the layout of the house.

The fact that any of this isn't believable NOW should just wake you up to the massively changing times, but we're on Sup Forums not Sup Forums.

he's poor because he bought a house bigger than he can afford so the payments are eating up all his money

You have to be trolling, the dining room is literally no where to be seen in that image.

youtube.com/watch?v=axHoy0hnQy8

you can see a long edge of the dining room and two chairs along it in the front room. To the right after walking in the front door.

He's not poor, he works at a nuclear power plant

Even grunts work at higher places

His house only cost as much as a few crayons.

They had a nerd kid, wasn't that rare.

Not sitting around watching a nuclear reactor
He's not poor, that job isn't low level

Lenny and Carl do the grunt work

I was a nerd kid, doesn't mean I got a Windows computer or got to go to Space Camp.

Lennys the black one, right?

Look at his uniform/work attire, it's literally white collar

Lenny and Carl: more blue collar

It's Sneed's house, he just rents it

Who the fuck knows, I haven't seen that show since the early 2000's

Not the same image.

Can't see it.

made up a 3rd living room
why

they have 3 living rooms and a dinning room

It's literally in the center of the house, next to the stairs, below Maggie's room.

You mean the third living room?

The third living room is at the back corner.

If you are not trolling, observe where the visible front window is, that's the dining room.

Pretty sure that's a living room.

They shower after their shift. This is because of the type of work they do, they sweat

Homer doesn't even go into the lockers, he takes his lunch into his office/station. The shower room isn't for someone in his position

>living room
>large dining table, buffet table, tea set

Yep sounds like a living room

Dude, pretty sure that's a the kitchen.

I swear everybody on this board is thick as pig shit.

Oh, it's there.

Why didn't you just fucking say so?

what did he actually mean by this

You're so smart and funny. I bet all your friends and family love you.

>current year
>still using "I was just pretending to be retarded" line

That was considered poor in the 90s.

Well, I had fun. Had a giggle.

Till next time chumps.

Everyone makes mistakes but only those deeply insecure about themselves avoid admitting it.

x100 when we're ANONYMOUS

No.
watch the episode ''homer's enemy'' they actually mock this.