Qt just promised to take my virginity if I vote for Hillary

>qt just promised to take my virginity if I vote for Hillary
wat do

Um...just say you voted for her.

Don't fall for the succubus, tell that ho off!

>vote trump
>tell her you voted for hitlarry
>....
>profit

Lie about it, have sex, vote Johnson on November, have sex again.

Tell her you will and then vote for Trump.

This will be a good thread

>Its a shit test
So OP do you think she will uphold her word?

how do you call someone your GF when you are still a virgin

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

OP IS 12!!!!!!!!

Vote for gill stein.

Fuck her and lie Jesus Christ it's not hard. Just employ Taqiyya my friend Allah will understand.

Lie?

Refuse the offer. If she's offering sex to you in exchange for controlling your vote, she's not worth it.

Do what every real man would do

fuck her that good that she votes for trump as well
enjoy your future

neck yourself desu

Stop thinking with your dick and call her a roastie to her face. Chances are she's banging as many betas as possible over the next nine weeks with the same deal in place.

Stay pure, OP. Don't let her steal your wizard powers.

demand payment in advance. Go to CNN and explain Hillary supporters buying votes for sex.

/thread

Tell her you will vote for Hillary, then early vote for Trump and prevent her from voting election day. Then after the election tell her you voted for Trump and assert your authority.

Fuck no. Some bitch recently told me she'd fuck me if I broke up with my girl. I lied, told her I broke up with my girl, and she never put out. Don't believe the lies.

> being a whore in order to influence the vote of a person

More red flags than a Chinese parade

>hire hooker
>MAGA

lol then she claims rape when she finds out you voted for Trump

Make sure you record the whole thing to cover your ass.... and fap to later

Tell her ur votin Trump and its time to get down on this dik

do what Hillary would do: lie

Tell her your voting for tru,p and that her witch powers have no effect on a man of integrity. She will fuck you anyway, and probably more than once if you Dad her around

What is a secret ballot

Don't vote #MentallyHill, don't lie to her, just stick to your convictions and ignore her obvious trick. You don't need some whore anyway, hold out for a qt that doesn't use her vagina to bargain.

Lie. Become a hill shill, vote trump anyway, take pics, show your girl, then dump her.

This.

He never even said that, and I fail to see how it would be related if it did.
I suspect you are the projecting underage autist who just found out about the rules, did you save that image today?

How would she know?

Yell can't stump the trump when you cum

Get laid
Vote Trump anyway.

Only the ballot box has to know the truth.

>gill

Tell her okay

But vote for Trump

She'll never know

>vote trump
>tell her you voted hillary
>fuck her
>tell that you actually voted trump

>being pussy whipped without even getting any pussy

might be able to help

This really doesn't belong here anyway.

Lie

>lie
>profit

Don't fall for the tricks of the Vaginal Jew. There's clearly some kind of catch, even if you do vote Trump.

Say you'll vote for her and vote Trump anyways? Or stop being a beta

Tell her trading sex for thugs makes her a literal prostitute and then offer to help her set up a backpages account for a 15% fee

She doesn't respect you. Find another cunt.

>burning lifelong pussy hookups

ur doing it wrong

This.

Youre a dumbass

ever heard of secret ballots faggot

no
idiot its not even a question

>have sex again
Yeah, but the second time will be forced analysis sex from an illegal immigrant. Just their way of saying thanks for supporting us, cuck.

>how do you call someone your GF
he...didn't?

Don't do it OP, it's not worth it

She'll either
>claim rape
>get knocked up and claim it's yours
>both

/thread

>Voting Gary "No human is illegal" Johnson

Turn 360° and walk away
>never settle

Say you'll vote for her but actually vote for Donald Trump obvious.

how would she know who you voted for? It's private.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wtf is Pepe doing in the spaghetti?

Vote for trump and tell her you voted Hillary dipshit

tfw I am a man whore that has fucked over 100 women easily and have now met a sweet and innocent virgin girl that loves me and I feel terrible about the fact that I'm not a virgin with her

tfw sometimes I feel like I am not the right man for her because of this fact

SAVE YOUR VIRGINITY LADS

ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO

Nice slide thread, kike

Do it, and vote Trump anyway.

how is she going to know?

If she demands pics, go fill out a vote for Hillary and everything then take a pic, then turn and face one of the people in the voting machine area who work there, face them look them in the eyes and tear up your ballot and walk over and tell them you want another one.

Or take pic voting for Trump and photoshop it before showing it to QT.

Basically OP use your brain, you can get both if you think hard enough.

but you are a traitor if you vote for Shillary.

Unless she's going to fuck you in the voting booth, you can still vote for Trump.

She's trying to keep you from achieving wizard powers. Don't believe her succubus lies!

>CTR is literally whoring themselves out in an attempt to get NEETs to vote for Hillary

Easy-

Say yes you'll vote for Hillary,

Give her the best sex in the world,

But then vote for Donald and never tell her.

The ballots are private you drooling retard. The only way she would find out is if he told her.

>Vote for Trump
>Tell dumb cunt you voted for Hillary
>????
>PROFIT
How would she find out?

That's an awesome idea.

The next time I get myself a hooker, I'm totally gonna have her wear a MAGA hat backward while I fuck her from behind.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck her and vote for Trump anyway.

Does qt like Islam??

Why do both candidates have so many offices in Wisconsin?

t.burger

>Literally whoring herself for Hillary.

Don't do it.

Bad advice - he'll get accused of rape.

She'll never actually know if you did or not. Fuck it

CHASTITY FOR TRUMP

/thread

oh no, the cuckpaganda has spread

did you fuck?

Just lie to her m8

what state?

Do what Hillary does! Lie to her! Vote trump, Accept blowjob, then have a ex CIA hitman shoot her in the back of the head and get the FBI to call it a suicide!

This

secret ballot fuckers