We know everything. Our power is eternal. You will not stop us for we are the builders...

We know everything. Our power is eternal. You will not stop us for we are the builders, and we allow creation and destruction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rdmG0k8S8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Few of us are what you would call jewish, most of the "powerful" jews such as Soros are merely useful scapegoats for our plans.

asnom?

mason

Asnom is the name of the name of the one we worship, our leader. You may think we follow Moloch, but Moloch is a powerless minor god. We merely use Moloch as a front to placate the slave caste.

We do control the Masons but even the highest mason is but a mere insect in the true hierachy of things.

>muh lightbringer

Meh. Enjoy it while it lasts.

you only control the financial world. You don't know how to truly enjoy the finer things in life, which is why you're on Sup Forums right now.

Amusing. That picture explains it well actually, these jews you think control it all, they do not. While the Rothschilds for example do have a little say in matters thanks to their loyalty, they do obey our orders down to the period.

We know nothing. Our power is limitless. You will not stop us for we are the deconstructors, and we force creation and destruction.

Why so many frog's?

hi Rothschild. your time is running out. or so we hope.

We have access to what you would call hell, Satan however is not the ruler, even I do not know the ruler of hell, it's incomprehensible to a mortal mind. Only our leader has ever met the true one.

As I said before the Rothschilds are basically our very loyal slaves. They don't hold any real power in the grand scheme.

is this some kind of edgelord faggot D&D? Magic doesn't exist, idiot redshield.

Why would we let the population see any of this? Magic is very real, only the ancient ones, the ones I help support can use it. The average person will never see such a thing. I am very lucky to have been blessed to see such awesome power.

Hell has access to what you would call Earth, the Enlightened however are not its rulers, even We do not know the ruler of Earth, it's incomprehensible to the immortal mind. Any who say they have met the true one tell lies.

wat's ur last name ? if ur not one of the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines, how can you have ANY power ... ?

Pleb please

mfw growing goku-like power and genki damming the earth

where is your power now filthy being?

Trips prove it. Praise kek.

But seriously though, prove it.

fuck off kike

Perhaps, like I mentioned before only our leader has met the true one of hell, I do not know of it's existence but I do not doubt it either. Asnom however blesses us and protects us from the true one, we must pay tribute to the true one through wars and such things but Asnom is gaining power to declare war on the true one.

Which one then? Azazel, Samael, or Razael?

Who do you work for?

The 13 illuminati bloodlines are not the true powers, a front more or less created to distract people. I am of the lower caste in the society my last name is Ar'triegle.

Trump is not a mason.

It gets worse OP.

Funny, not a single Canadian in this thread.

kek

I work for and am part of the Builders which is what I assume you would call our society. I am of the caste called uilberhz, which roughly translates to "laborer" in the english language. Not the lowest caste but definitely not of the ruling caste.

The trouble with rebellions among immortals is that the lesser entity tends to lose. You back a traitor who seeks to usurp a realm you do not fully comprehend from a greater power. If the traitor is successful you embolden seekers of power within your own ranks. If the traitor fails you will reap the consequences of your collaboration.

Gaining the attention of the true one, as you call it, would be the worst mistake you could ever make. Then again, we both know me telling you this changes nothing. Consider it a fair warning. You might survive if you're small enough to ignore.

It is real, but it's not magic you faggot, its technology so advanced that we call it "magic".

Just shut the fuck up, dummy.

Trump and Clinton both both are equivalent to a homeless person on the street in terms of real control.

I am but a fly in the saturnine family. They use a machine to call ayylmao satan, but satan is but a pawn in their game. He reports to three owls but they are just maggots in the grand scheme of things. There is a general who leads the owls but he is but a fly in the true one's ointment. The ointment is just an ointment of the One Actual Power. Beelze Pi. Invest in Greenco before we destroy the Indians. A great war is almost upon us. You plebs will all die. I almost feel someting for you. Pity.
/thred

this again?

Trump will hopefully purge USA and gas you and your degenerate, psychopath buddies.

I am giving this as a warning, once Asnom regains his power and is able to merge with the universe, war will be declared on the true one. The true one loses power every day due to the fact blood sacrifices in mass are uncommon. A bloody war that will be cataclysmic will result but the world will enter paradise after. The humans weak as they may be, may be able to develop more and enter a true future, a good deal of our society sees human potential believe me or not.

leader here, yeah I've met "God"

it's essentially a hentai tentacle rape monster.

So you wish the true one to enslave everyone and give everyone eternal torture?

You may have the money, but we have the memes

Our leader is off in the Andromeda Galaxy negotiating trade deals. It has no time for petty things like this.

-

can i role play too? i read all your books.

You know nothing

the person you think is your leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rdmG0k8S8k

Be aware that paradoxical hyperbole is a common trait of the entities of which you speak. To many of them Hell is Paradise and Paradise is Hell. Whichever way your plot swings, those who prefer Purgation will not be happy with you or your society.

Nothing

reminder trump is a kike

I can assure that the true one seeks to cause pain and misery to all life, the reason we create wars? To placate it until the time is right, it's up to humanity to decide to join us or not when war is declared. We will be on the right side of history no matter what however.

>ASNOM

What did he mean by this?

That's weird. I posted that picture yesterday. It's in the dallas bank of america building.

Eternity is a strange thing

Oh and humans, the gateway to hell I mentioned, you know what you refer to as the kaaba? That's where the hole is, down 728,634 steps and you reach it. What you call "muslims" I would believe worship the true one, they will be our enemies in the war I would imagine, whether you join them or us is none of our concern.

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 59 / 15 / 22 / 2 [Upd
so what gives. Tell us the deal. I believe you over OP.

I am not a member of the Illuminati.

Cool role play fuckboi

Saturn has no real significance, it truly is just a planet. No gods locked away inside it or anything of the sort.

You know nothing

Do they even know that they're imitating the movement of Saturn ?

I bet they generate some good loosh.

Compared to a human I'm basically omniscient.

There are many cruel ironies in your future. Do your best to endure them, for they may destroy you. Your own hand is as dangerous as your enemy's.

The objective is to use the "true one" to do evil until he dies and we resurrect him again.

We look human but we aren't, were monsters.

I give up--what the fuck are these things you're posting. I'm curious now. I understand there's a cube if you look at the top of saturn, but what does it mean? You've posted like 10 cubes. What's the deal? Unlike OP, I understand I know nothing.

As they may be, but even the wisest builders the ancient ones know that anything is preferable to living under the yoke of the true one.

>fuck off kike
>kike
What did he mean by this?

You are nothing

no to saturn? OKAY. what of owls? or the whore of babylon? lets see if you know even the basics.

There isn't a damn thing happening on this earth that is real or even matters for that matter.

You're right, it's the purple people!!!
>Mo dup

Praise KEK!

You are death.
You are nothing.

You sound like a Yreleabmid heretic.

Do you have access to Uranus too ?

dub tripz huh... Kek Truly works in mysterious ways...

pepe, kek, whatever you want to call him

When I get to be above you, I will make sure you suffer while I subvert everything you've ever stood for. I'm coming for you faggot.

>female SS officer

You are eternal death.
Eternal nothingness.

Owls are the symbol of moloch, as I already mentioned it's a powerless weak god, a front for distraction.

Damn

HE IS WITH US

Can you see this ?

So you wish for endless war and suffering, sacrifices must be made while we bide our time to gain power, otherwise the world will fall into eternal darkness and evil.

They are eternal life.

pussy

Someday you may be able to join us in our society. I already insinuated that humans have the developmental potential to become equals, they just have not reached it yet.