>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.07: "Iron Squadron"

>Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
mega.nz/#F!BQ42EawK!rxcGylmo8ho4tXQeyPmHDg

>Rebels Recon #3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6vtqWPh3c

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/how-star-wars-games-expanded-legends
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she?

>those reflections in the back

Clone armor and Stormtrooper helmets?

An angel.

a Keeutee

5>4>7>6>3>2>1

this crashes the thread... with no survivors

Get out JJ.

A woman worth invading a planet for.

A sludge sponge

Why JJ?

Wouldn't JJ put 7 first?

Daily reminder that Star Warts is for fags

then I'm the faggiest fag around here, lad
just kidding, i hate home of sexuals

Probably the best book of the new canon. I didn't think a betrayal story almost devoid of the usual Star Wars fare would keep me going but it did. And I was never once disappointed in where things went. Granted, a lot of what happens on Vallt could have been cut down a tad, but it was necessary. Knowing Krennic really did work to get where he does, only to be forever blue balled by the cortosis ceiling of Sheev's aristocracy is perhaps one of the best angles I've read for an Imperial character. And his getting rused by Poggle was the best shit.

>I hate homosexuals
Self loathing isn't healthy

>homosexuals
i said i hate home of sexuals, you stupid redd*tor

meme

Favorite Legends books?
Favorite slightly less talked about Legends books?

I think we're all a bit gay in this place

speak for yourself

this. Not everyone is a fag in this place.

>Iron squardon
>Is one ship
Filoni is dumb

>pilot of one ship calling himself a squadron is dumb
Who knew

Do we like Clones here?

predictably
>plagueis
>Dark Rendezvous
unexpectedly liked book
>red harvest
even if talking plants are retarded

of course, I only hate rebels

4>5>6>7>TCW movie>3>1>>>

yeh

Clones used to be at the bottom of my faction list, but they're quickly climbing through the ranks

5>4>6>3>2>7>1
I hate 7 for its "manually jumping out of hyperspace in a window that is less than 1 second" this fanatical fag was the only good thing about it

>without the Viceroy, they will be lost and confused
She's an idiot.

of course, I only hate the empire

Why do Super Commandos have such feminine bodies?

wut

She wasn't wrong. Sidious wasn't doing shit to intervene because he would have won regardless of how it turned out

When is ezra going to do something DS, all this teasing is getting tiresome

What the fuck is going on in this image?

When is he going to fuck Sabine is the better question.

How big of a step down are these from The Thrawn Trilogy?
Are they just dumber, but still really fun?
Or are they boring-bad?

starwars.com/news/how-star-wars-games-expanded-legends

Even that probably wouldn't salvage the mediocrity of what will ultimately be another Sabine episode

what, you think mind controlling a man to kill his friends and then kill himself is part of the light of the force

yeah I was just thinking the same thing. At the same time I don't want plot time going to romance and I think characters have their own personal shit to deal with, not really a good time for fucking

I get that but why are there giant Darktroopers?

meh. I think Thrawn Trilogy has its own flaws. those 3 are basically about 1 pissed off padawan jacking a system destroying ship and going on a revenge spree against the empire

Sassy mangos
>Oh, Lando you are in for such a whooping, little boy!

its a the perspective. They are not giant, they are on the forefront and at a dutch angle

>I think Thrawn Trilogy has its own flaws.
As long as we can agree that it shits on TFA.

>with every lie you are giving me the the truth

in what way? if you mean if its better than TFA, then yes but I don't think any events in it shit on TFA

>if you mean if its better than TFA
this
my bad if I wasn't clear

first they must morn the jetpack

Of course she was wrong. Capturing Viceroy did nothing. It wasn't until the TF ship blew up that the droids stopped working.

only a sith deals in absolutes, Mr.dubsman

I find that easier to believe than Jango shooting millions of lasers that literally explode right behind Obi-Wan's ship in Episode 2.

could not she have threatened his life to stop the droids?

Geez, awfully defensive, aren't we, boys? Is there something you would like to share with the class?

for me its the opposite

Aren't they hitting his shield?

have you considered the possibility that they are girls?

Doesn't seem like it because she was too busy talking about another treaty or something. Padme's an idiot, that's all I know.

There are no girls on the internet. Only gays.

And if you weren't gay before, you are now.

>Favorite Legends books?
Plagueis, Dark Lord, Labyrinth of Evil, the Thrawn Trilogy.

>Favorite slightly less talked about Legends books?
It seems the X-Wing books will be less talked about more and more in the coming years, so that.

I don't think she was literally going to sit down to talk about a new treaty.

>you again
Why is that harder to buy than this unforgivable scene?

They are, this guy's baiting.

How can shields survive so many shots? 2 or 3 shots from a TIE fighter would obliterate an X-Wing but a million shots from a powerful Slave 1 can't take down a Jedi starfighter?

Thats communists talk and you know it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, we did a poll, there's a surprising draught of grills here for Sup Forumsmblr

>a poll
never accurate on Sup Forums

Plagueis, Deceived, most of the Old Republic stuff I've enjoyed, the Thrawn trilogy. That about covers it.

>Labyrinth of Evil
it was not very well made but added a lot to the lore.
>Dark Lord
it was like "vader and" books, the universes really needed it. you have good taste

Why? It's not like the Jetpack was destroyed. Sabine will probably fix it and paint the shit out of it.

>i don't know what the force is

teacher! This user is from reddit!

Sleeping with his master not DS enough for you?

Simple. An officer was told to hold their fire and they had no idea their were droids in their with the DS plans. Compare that to lasers conveniently exploding right before they could hit some ship because the plot calls for that ship to survive.

its a special starfighter made on zonama sekot. its a custom job unlike the mass produced TIEs and Xs also TIE is optimized for weapons and has 0 shielding while obi's starfighter can even go into hyperspace with a little add on

A huge step down. Literally fanfic-tier. KJA is a hack and always has been.

>Deceived
rare love for malgus

>An officer was told to hold their fire and they had no idea their were droids in their with the DS plans.

>looking for stolen plans
>let things that could contain plans escape

May I remind you that because that guy did not fire, the Death Star was destroyed.

It's not an unforgiveable scene if you know why they said what they said. The point you seem to be missing is:

>There goes another one.
>Wait, hold your fire. There's no lifeforms aboard.

That means they've BEEN SHOOTING DOWN THE ONES WITH LIFEFORMS ABOARD.

>w-well Obi-Wan has the Force, the Force somehow made the lasers explode

its dead, it was too OP. hell with chopper jetting that far and that long you really have to wonder why do they even need ships or navigational boosters

But droids are as common as a toaster and don't register as life forms, but could hold the plans.

Face it, the scene is ridiculous.
also

Malgus is still one of my favorite Sith.

see

see

Shields might be stronger. There's logic at play here but you insist on LASERS EXPLODE FOR NO REASON because you have zero interest in actually sorting this out and just want an excuse to bitch.

>May I remind you that because that guy did not fire, the Death Star was destroyed.
just like that guy who spanned to the side and knocked vaders off course

>its dead

So was RA-7, and he's still walking around.

The Jetpack will return.

>hell with chopper jetting that far and that long you really have to wonder why do they even need ships or navigational boosters

Compared to ships, what they flew was pretty short range.

The flight through Sundari in TCW was longer.

>you insist on LASERS EXPLODE FOR NO REASON because you have zero interest in actually sorting this out and just want an excuse to bitch.
bingo
Just like last time.
This dude is just a shitposter.

Idiot, the memes have poisoned your brain.

so one more shot would change nothing, may as well do it just in case. its not like you have to be organic to carry info. it would be a different thing if 100s of pods had taken of and they had prioritized the ones with lifeforms but that is not what happened and even if that had happened, in the time it took them to have that conversation the gunner could have taken out 5 pods