Ghost Rider is underappreciated

Ghost Rider is underappreciated

The motorcycle Riders or the current one?

Bring back Johnny Blaze

Mexico Rider can stay as a sidekick

>Salted earth for movies
>Relegated to non-canon TV shows
Poor Ghost Rider...

The movies weren't so bad

First one was complete shlock on par with the original fantastic four film, which was more or less the standard for comic book movies pre-MCU

Second film was totally fine aside form having a really weak script / 3rd act.

GR would have never gotten a movie under Disney
these fuckers depend on China and they have strict rules regarding demons and the afterlife

>Best Rider
>Best back story
>best supporting cast
>best rouges galary
>best design
>best bike
>Still shoved aside for blaze constantly, has most of his back story reworked into robbie
>his design and weapons all carried over to Johnny
>now stuck in Limbo forever
name one comic character that had it worse than Danny

Then toss him into a Netflix series with Blade and some other more occult minded Marvel streets.

Dick Rider.

Atleast Dick is coming back
Danny has been in limbo since Aarons run

>Then toss him into a Netflix series with Blade

Wasn't that literally announced or at least hinted at for after netflix gets done with their current lineup?

>First one was complete shlock on par with the original fantastic four film, which was more or less the standard for comic book movies pre-MCU

Not really, there are plenty of non shit pre-MCU flicks (and plenty of shit MCU flicks for that matter, honestly the good/bad ratio of these movies is about the same)

For every Blade, Blade 2, The Crow, Batman 89.....there is a Ghost Rider and Ghost Rider 2, Batman and Robin, and Batman Forever

Batman Forever is the best movie of all time

Along with Moon Knight I believe.

I don't think so, unless you count what people on clickbait websites and youtubers to be canon

>Netflix Ghost Rider show
God, I hope so, can't wait to see Agents of SHIELD explicitly struck from the canon.

Well ideally it'd be a Blaze show which wouldn't conflict with AoS Reyes

Is there a more popular character that editors give give less of a FUCK about?

>Well ideally it'd be a Blaze show
Nah.
Make it a Ketch show. Covers more tropes. Besides Blaze can show up later wit a trenchcoat and shotgun.

One of Marvel's most popular characters for decades, has sold more merch than many, a strong fanbase, and yet still constantly and totally disrespected by anyone who works on comics

Don't kid yourself, 95% of the people clamoring for Brock!Venom just think he looks cool/are nostalgic for it and don't know a thing about the character.

This is the way to go. Blaze was always cooler as the veteran Rider, educatin' and demeanicatin' Danny.

BROTHER!

The second one was better than the first one.

Yeah, we call those people "normies with shit taste". Brock worked the best as Anti-Venom, Venom works the best with Flash.

I would say Wally West but he is back, so Dick Rider.

>Don't kid yourself, 95% of the people clamoring for Brock!Venom just think he looks cool/are nostalgic for it and don't know a thing about the character.

95% of the people who have this opinion are parroting it from someone else who said it, and never read Venom comics and don't know a thing about the character. The other 5% are moralfags/Peterfags.

Nice memes as well. Anti-Venom sucked and went nowhere, wanna parrot some more horse shit? "Flash Venom is good", wow you're doing great for a samefag....so many shit opinions only held by underageb&s to parrot so little time.

Go back to your fucking MCU shit, you little numale queer and/or female

>This opinion is wrong because it's common
wew lad

>its a "Brock!Venomfag hijacks another characters thread" thread

Don't forget that Johnny was in the show as well and they took away everything unique Robbie had going for him

Only it's exceptionally uncommon other than on this board, because of hivemind and parrot culture that comes with people who's only social experience is fucking Sup Forums, shitty opinions tend to get repeated over and over until they're accepted as fact even by people who don't know anything about the subject at hand

It's not common opinion, it's a hivemind opinion on Sup Forums. Gigantic difference.

>took away everything unique Robbie had going for him

Robbie deserved better. The show isn't horrible, but it's just not giving us the Robbie Reyes from the books. And that's a sin.

Good taste user

I kinda wanna see this villain come back. She was really unnerving.

Would you buy it?

>Tony Moore
But yes, yes I would

Would it finally explain what the FUCK happened to Johnny after the 90s?

Man looking at this brings me back to a time when i could be hype about a book been written by Jason Aaron. Wtf happened to him?

If they bring Sara the nun caretaker back I'll buy 20. She is muh obscure waifu and the fact that marvel forgot that she exist hurts me.

No.

Both Agent Venom and Anti-Venom are contrived and pointless, people only like it because they feel like it's "their generation's", same way idiot young people thing organic webbing is better just because it was in their first exposure to Spider-Man before they learned about anything else.

At least he has been treated with respect in other media, GR only good media representation outside of videogames were his appearances in the Hulk and Fantastic Four cartoons of the 90's

I'd contest but, y'know, Klyntar.

Hows does supernatural shit like Ghost Rider work in the Marvel Universe? Are demons and stuff just treated as aliens or is there actually in afterlife?

Well, he had a cool toyline. I can say that as a kid in the 90s the thing that got me into Ghost Rider was the toyline, I was convinced he had a cartoon that I just always missed or something because of it but it didn't exist, and since then I've always liked the character. If I remember right they also came with mini comics.

But that's wrong.
I love Anti-venom and Agent Venom and I can't stand organic webbing.

I grew up with the 90s cartoon and fell in love with Eddie Brock Venom. And then I read a storytime on Sup Forums about Agent Venom and loved that too.

Pay Benedrill Cucumberpatch a million dollars to show up for one scene and say that Mephisto rules over the Not!Hell dimension and his powers derive from there.