Last thread Gem Harvest Links:
Mega: mega.nz/#!K1EijbYQ!82-8GbmRX795BnP0oExqTLQL_HD9hX3InDJGLsNwyIM
Google Drive: drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zt9i9xRRG_VEVSeTFLblRndHc

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p (fixed): mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poel

Day 2 of 7

Lappy makes me happy

Andy did literally nothing wrong

I thought it was a fun episode but a bit disappointing after all this hiatus.
But that might be CN's fault.

Gem Harvest 1080p is up: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv

I thought Itunes rips come like a week after their official airing?

When will Amethyst admit that she has a crush on Pearl?

Well, except when CN forgets to publish them, episodes are available the next day on iTunes.
And then, we just rip them.

We're back, baby!

You'll never replace the original.

Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark.
Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark.
Bark bark bark.

>Comic-con 2017
>the crewniverse confirms that Jasper will be uncorrupted and join the team this season
>Kimberly Brooks has recorded for a ton of episodes, she's really here to stay, no status quo like Bismuth
>the day comes, it's pic related
U mad /freaks/?

What if I told you I was the original but couldn't be bothered to name my 750+ Sardonyx pics Cricket something-or-other

i saw this on tumblr

It is. I feel like reception to the episode might've been better if it was scheduled normally. Even if it was 30 minutes.

Also, I'm sure there's gonna be more lore. This reminds me of the My Hero Academia Threads on /a when they didn't like the entrance exams and it got back to the villains.

Triggered

>FAT
Seem accurate to me

It was s half hour of filler, no lore, world building or anything interesting.
>But it's always nice to hear Carl Brutananadilewski's V.A. once again, glad he's found work.

My god, tumblr is so fucking salty about Gem Harvest

So what was /sug/s opinion on the new episode?

Tumblr apparently really hated it but I thought it was decent and cute, probably didn't need to be a feature length 22 minutes.

unfaith

>no world building
One word: DeMayo.

Probably gonna be OKAY for now until we look back at it and realize it's just another filler tier episode.

>no lore, world building
I guess it only counts now if it is about the lesbian wars

/sug/ hated it

i'll give you some unfaith to suck on

This. It was very nice, but it could have easily been a regular 11-minute episode.
A special wasted on loreless story.

For what reasons does tumblr hate it?
Yesterday's immediate reaction threads seem to suggest /sug/ hated it too because "filler reeee"

Do it then faget.

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž

Unfortunately that kind of thinking is gonna result in this episode being looked back upon as another waste of time, especially if Andy doesn't return.

Because Steven's Uncle is an allegory for racism and forgiving racists/bigots or something because he hates immigrants.

They're still pretty mad Steven didn't advocate murder back with Bismuth

Go back to /trash/ you faggots

ha

BUH BUH GIVE ME LORE!
BUH BUH NO WANT FUN! NO WANT STORY!
BUH BUH!

It was a fun episode, everyone had some good moments and we learnt more about Greg's side of the family

>For what reasons does tumblr hate it?
Because they didn't beat up Andy while chanting black lives matter, cause tumblr thinks the message was be super accepting of conservatives. When really it was a guy who had lost touch with his family learning to accept others

Meanwhile grape ape trying to murder a child is fine

Maybe I will, bicth

SoLfags everyone.

The talkback thread actually had really good opinions as to why they hated it.

>which I won't get into here but believe you me they all agreed with me

Cause "filler" in this show never comes back

When is the rape baby coming back?

Nth for AndyxBarb best OTP

I felt sympathetic towards Andy actually. I'd react the same way if some strange-looking alien invaders were living on my property without my knowledge and were even using all my stuff.

Greg is really fucking shit too.

>inb4 l-lorefag
You guys and the lorefags are honestly both pretty cancerous and can't actually defend this episode nor hate it without using a buzzword.

It's still archived too if you want to go look at it you lazy fuck.

>no shopping scene
What a wasted opportunity.

Agreed, it was just uninteresting and too long to introduce a new human character or was this just to reveal Steven's father changed his last name, plus no Connie.

Andy fucked off in an airplane for decades and then criticized Greg for doing the same thing with his van, fuck Andy

Tumblr probably hated it because the misogynist racist homophobe wasn't thoroughly flogged but was instead welcomed as family regardless of what his opinions were

How the fuck did you do that?
๐Ÿฅ•
whaaaaaaaa

>plus no Connie
That's a good thing.

>namefag has a shit waifu
No surprise there

I don't understand this view. Aside from finding out about Steven's actual family and his real name, episodes like this flesh out the characters in a way constant action doesn't.
For example we see that the Gems are starting to get over the war and their individual traumatic stresses to the point that they can start to make jokes, probably due to Steven's influence. The Gems themselves are actively trying to include another human into their group as a family member, albeit in a clunky way. That's something they would never have considered in Season1. Plus, and this is going to be a big thing at some point, we see these multi thousand year old beings look to a fourteen year old boy for advice and as a potential leader/Rose replacement, again something they wouldn't have done in S1.
So yeah, it wasn't lore heavy but to me it did flesh out their world and wasn't filler.

I'm pretty happy that we're getting to know more about Steven's human family.
I mean it's been three seasons, it had to happen at some point and probably before Three Gems and a Baby.

My question now is with Greg's parents
Are they dead?

After superior rape baby gets her own show

It's not even that. Greg changed his last name without ever telling Steven that he
1.) Is actually a DeMayo
And
2.) That Steven has plenty of other family left

Greg can be a good person but he really isn't a family man at all.

I really liked it. It was funny and down to earth.

How DARE Steven forgive the man who didn't like people and NOT the three people who tried to murder him!

Daily reminder she did nothing wrong and deserves much more

Though I agree it didn't have to be half an hour.

Might have been nice to have two different stories featuring Andy rather than one story stretched out.

>rape
>did nothing wrong

I don't get the point of this image, steven has been pretty kind to all of those people despite those murder attempts. Even Jasper he still tried to help, the most he got fed up with was BigBoss Ruby

Steven gave these characters a chance to prove themselves and they failed.

God tumblr is so absolutely retarded.

poel's annoying nephew.

Greg > Andy, best gem confirmed it

>is worst gem
*deserves to get shattered

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
Youโ€™ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

is this seriously the only MAGA image Uncle Carl has?

You sir manage to get a chuckle out of me, kudos.

They all only wanted to hurt him because they thought he was Rose, the "chances" he gave them don't really count when they never got a chance to understand that he wasn't the same person who hurt them before choosing to accept his help or not

Old Fashioned views > Murder

the artist pointed out that Lapis and Peri tried to murder Steven and stayed on the show, and that only black-coded gems like those are killed off while the "racist uncle stereotype" is still given redemption, in their words.

I guess Garnet and Amethyst don't count or something.

Oh fuck black-coded characters again

while black coded characters like Garnet and Amethyst are main characters

What a racist show!

Amethyst isn't black-coded though

I liked the way Andy immediately liked Steven and was keen to be his uncle. Unironically warmed my heart, reminded me of my own nephews.

she's definitely not white, I dunno

The twerking purple big lipped shortstack that's always talking gangster isn't black coded

okay

How is Jasper black coded? For that matter how is Eyeball?

Usually I see people claim she is latino.

I used to hate this place, but I sure did miss it after all of these weeks that felt like months.

Welcome back, /sug/.

>the artist pointed out that Lapis and Peri tried to murder Steven and stayed on the show,
Cause both actually changed before they were caught in a really bad situation where then were no other options, the rest were basically no choice but to take them out.

Bis who was not listening at all and trying to crack his gem, Venom Ruby was trying to stab him in an enclosed space which he couldn't get away from and Jasper who gave herself aids he didn't even end her.

I don't know, she did say "mi torta" and she acts and looks like a stereotypical latina.

Eyeball = afro like garnet

Jasper is uh, i dunno. She has large lips I guess?

But was it necessary to make a 22:00 minute episode just to find out about Greg cousin and that he changed his name?
It felt overly stretch out for just that one subject, but nice to see all the main Gems interactions a bit.
It wasn't a good episode, but not too terrible ether for something after such a long hiatus.
>The title alone felt like click bait though.

How is treating these characters based on racial stereotypes called 'black coding' not 'racism'?

Isn't black-coded a tumblr buzzword?

Kill yourself

(Sigh) I miss original Jack.

People are gonna argue that the episode was important but it's just a pretty meh episode like FBZ was.

also if we didn't get that title a YEAR In ADVANCE.
we probably wouldn't have had the time to speculate it had something to do with amethyst or jasper based on the other titles as well.

No you, faggot.

Gems like Garnet or Bismuth are pretty clearly meant to look black, they have afro/dreads respectively and are both voiced by black women.

There is enough salt after this episode to last the world for years

The hiatus ended? The fuck I didn't hear shit about this

Was it all week or is it just coming back today?

Why? The episode clearly had a progressive moral.