What's the best live-action Batsuit and why?

What's the best live-action Batsuit and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-twcbAEYxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keaton's 89 suit, even if he can't turn his neck it looks so good and imposing

God damn, is that Ben? I knew he was fat, but Jesus.

they fix it in post, idiot

Batman Returns suit was better. Looked almost the same, but didn't have the weird bat symbol.

>no embarrassing long ears
>no fake muscles
>doesn't make him look like an emo bitch in all black
You know it's true

Which one had the Nike boots?

yeah for some reason the weird bat symbol always bothered me.

They show too much of Batman in the movies nowadays, i like how Burton kept him in the shadows for a lot of scenes.

I like the unique symbol.
Why are you like this?

1989. Not sure if they used them in Returns.

What's weird is that they used the correct symbol on the 1989 posters (I have an original hanging in my house).

This. People shit on it but they can suck my ass. This is the only time Batman ever really looked scary.

The Batman Returns logo is more aesthetically pleasing than the 89 version. This is undeniable.

Only underage Nolan babies shit on it. The Burton suit is the patrician choice.

how do they smell I wonder

I dont think its a good suit, its just shot very well.

ben...easy on the carrots

You talk it up like it doesn't look goofy.

I had that poster too. Shame i got rid of it.

Costumes age like hell and now they spend a lot more money on them so right now the best one is the latest one.

>big guy(with the costume he looks 6'5'' and huge fucking muscles too)
>looks intimidating and cool
>looks like a suit rather than an armor

You can not prove me wrong.

I disagree

forgot image

Even Batman & Robin armor looks better than this.

The only time it looked goofy is when he was in the batplane and had to turn his entire body to look out the side.

see

>goofy
kys shitskin

Everything looks bad in those poorly shot promo pictures.

It's a fucking man dressed up as a bat. No matter what approach you take, he's always going to look like a silly twat in live action.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-twcbAEYxE

You think this looks scary? Noble? Heroic? Villainous? It looks goofy. Do not project your skin onto me, bitch.

nah

meant to quote this image plain goofy. It's fine to like Batman 89 and Batman Returns just don't hype the suit up as scary.

Fuck me, these are perfect. Thank you for the treasure trove of reaction images.

This suit would be God-tier if the actor for Batman was huge and fucking ripped.

The batsuit would look a lot better if they didn't put a logo awkwardly in the middle of the chest. The original Keaton suit was great despite this. I'd rank Batfleck suit second best. Bale's looked way too much like Marvel shit, with all of these unnecessary facets.

Fuck off, Marvel pleb.

chestplate on 92 makes him look like robocop, i prefer the original.

Anons, I...

no prob

I haven't seen the first Batman movie in forever. When Joker says "you are my number 1 guy" is he sending that guy to his death? I know that's how Jack became Joker.

If you don't think this looks ominous and threatening you have problems.

Not until this thread did I realize the 89 suit has that stupidly-shaped bat logo. The bat signal, and even the fucking VHS box, had the superior Returns logo on it. What the fuck happened?

He was just mocking Jack Palance's speech patterns.

If this come up to me at night I'd bash his fucking head and break his unturnable neck.

Best live action Batman costume isn't actually a Batman costume

It's ok, user. Plebs will pleb. I think it looks badass. Like something out of a German Expressionist nightmare.

I like the lighting but the rest looks homosex like he wants me to fuck his ass

I liked this one a lot.

It's what Jack Palance's character said to him right before sending him off to assumed death.

Son, do you even autism? I noticed it as a toddler.

>looks intimidating and cool
>cool

lmao

That's fine. You can pretend not to agree with me if it makes you feel better.

batfleck

>If this come up to me at night
That's the problem. You don't live in a movie, retard.

I like tdkr and Batman forever the best kill me

That was the first movie where it they understood how to make a passable batsuit yes

It was the best suit of the trilogy frankly

>his favorite is nolan bats
lmao

The best Robin in cinema period isn't actually Robin.

Well, she'd be perfect for Killer Croc or Solomon Grundy today.

It's kind of funny considering the comic version of the costume was intentionally designed to be silly and awkward.

nope

Its a fucking Halloween costume