Hillary Is Dying on LIVE TV

Is anybody watching this?

She is choking to death in Cleveland on live tv. I almost feel sorry for her... ALMOST.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8fQ5tzH12Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=05g9JCXvbZQ
twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/772880894814289921
youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/hillary-clinton-serious-coughing-fit-in-cleveland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Once I get over my allergic reaction... I'll continue.

Hahahaha this old cunt is finished.

>youtube.com/watch?v=y8fQ5tzH12Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=y8fQ5tzH12Y

Thank you, I was watching it on tv and trying to find the link. She coughed for at least five minutes straight and was trying to talk through it the whole time.

>that laryngitis death rattle

Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
cough cough

Fake

lol yeah you are shill

TR̸UM̛P ̨WI͠L̴L ̵W͆͑͒͆̕I̸N͗̎͋̈́̋̊ͫ

Her voice is fucking cancer.

Holy fuck how many cartons of cigarettes does she smoke a day?

Is she always exclusively talking about Trump at her rallies? Sounds to me like he's already President.

>camera zooms back
>literally not a single white in sight
Hmm...

Now I'm going to have nightmares with her raspy, demonic voice

Can she even finish the speech?

Top kek she is dying.

What's she gonna do about all the god damn super-predators in my neighborhood?

Anyone else think Tim Kaine is a closet fag?

Just look at all his feminine mannerisms and the way he speaks. His wife looks like a man too.

This.

Listened 5 minutes and she just talks about evil deportations and right-wing deathsquads

Hillary is a Demonic sperm looking creature that sucks the life out of Americans.
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs

I wonder how she'd be doing without whatever the army of doctors is giving her.

Also hillibilly, tell me exactly how sending billions of illegals back to their country and asking them to immigrate legally is racist rhetoric, you cunt.

test...test...test...location determined.

She's talkin' alot, but she's not sayin' anything

He was a catholic missionary who worked with Kids. Coincidence?

Okay, someone answer me why would my flag showing as a fuck leaf? I am not in that shitty ass cuked country.

Ted you are Canadian.

He's totally gay. Literally all he does is just utter some Spanish phrases every so often to appease everyone.

anyone have webm of coughing attack?

do you live on the border?

twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/772880894814289921

hahahahhaha

>there's still people on this board that don't think it will be trump landslide

>everytime I think about Trump I get allergic

everyone's always blaming me for everything.gif

Tim Kaine is probably so used to her coughing fits, he just sits there and doesn't even ask how she's doing

jesus fuck that's bad

i always thought this was a meme

but that's pretty disgusting and shocking

sounds like she just smoked a bunch of weed dude lmaooo

To be honest, the cough probably isn't anything. A lot of people are getting colds right now. I say this as a Trump supporter.

Good lord who's this one talking saying they have money nigga you are the Wall Street candidate

Based clinton cares about the country so much that Trump makes her physically ill

I'm convinced the support for this bitch is almost entirely fabricated. Every video I see of her is flooded with dislikes and negative comments, even ones officially associated with the campaign. News articles are the same, although they're trying their best to hide it by moderating and even removing the comments section. Social media is no different. Every time she tweets something she gets nothing but hate in response, and her page doesn't hold a candle to the support Trump's page has. Who the fuck are these people who are being polled, who supposedly plan to vote for her but won't support her publicly? Do they literally live underground or something? Are they afraid to speak out because they know they are wrong?

If the popular vote were held today I'm certain it would be at least 60/40 in favor of Trump before any voter fraud. Not a doubt in my mind about that.

(((allergic reaction)))

She's been doing it since the Benghazi hearing, fuck off shill

You can't get colds that last for months m8

Somebody needs to tweet that coughing video to Trump so he can make a political ad featuring a montage of how healthy she is

>mfw Tump actually shows compassion for her when she starts hacking up white phlegm during the debates

>"Are you going to be okay?"

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

>Bill and Hillary are both dead by the end of October

> Happy, happy labour day
> cough
> When we were trying to figure out where we could be, we all said "lets go to Cleveland"! And i wanna thank congresswoman Marcia Fudge for hosting us.
> (14 seconds of coughing)
> I've been talking so-
> (8 seconds of coughing)
> Every time i think about Trump i get allergic
> (13 seconds of coughing and whooping}
> Boy, we have 63 days to go-
> 24 seconds of coughing and whooping
> Well thank you
> (4 more seconds of coughing)

Literally dying.

The thing is, she has been doing this for months now.

WHAT TIME THIS HAPPENS GMT? it just a bald man doing hand signals now

LOL. "Trump talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk"

LOL "They may have a lot of money" LOLOLOL *Looks at donations* LOL!

What the fuck.

This rally is so pathetic.

it is fabricated.

Jeb's entire campaign was fabricated.

the great thing about 2016 win or lose is that people fucking FINALLY see the fabrication.

So Sup Forums was right again, why am I not surprised?

I agree. Its all fake. When I look online I see tons of positive Trump comments and nothing but scathing hate for Hillary.

Lets not get complacent though. We need to make god damn sure that Trump wins. We don't take our foot off the gas until he wins.

PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK

holy shit, i thought you fuckers were kidding. but she can't say 2 sentences without coughing and hacking.

>hillary walks on stage
>waves to the crowd and hugs everyone
>"happy, happy labor day."
>*cough* *cough*
>"when we were trying to figure out whre we could be. we all said lets go to cleveland"
>"and i wanna think congresswoman Martha Fudge for hosting us"
>*cough* *cough**cough* *cough**cough* *cough**cough* *cough*
>drinks water
>*coughs into water glass*
>tim kaine leans over to the black lady in green
>"she's totally fine, don't worry about it."
>hillary starts convulsing and dies on stage

>everytime I think about Trump I get allergic
lol thats not bad! Too bad shes going to be sent to hell by Lord kek

Expose Alex (((Jones))) while you are at it

He is not a true ally (wife and children are jewish, so you know where his loyalties lie)

>"Trump doesn't walk the walk"
>Raises five million for veterans
>Whereas Hillary uses a fake charity to sell favors to foreign governments
>DURR HE DON'T WALK THE WALK

How many drugs are they going to have to put her on so she can last through a debate?

How many people are there? I've been watching for 10 mins and have not even heard one 'clinton fuck yeah' or whatever they chear

holy shit

he sounds exactly like a preacher

Well if she loses the election she can get a job as a voice actor at blizzard, i heard they needed People to voice more demons

>WE HAVE TO VOTE AGAINST TRUMP SIMPLY BECAUSE
>THEY HAVE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY
Really makes me think.

Imagine she has one of these coughing fits during a debate? It'd be pretty much over I think

This.

Wow, that was embarrassing. Look forward to seeing this trainwreck of a speech reported on cnn. Oh that's right they won't. Actually that was so bad I dontbeven think fox will touch it, for fear of being tarnished as 'pushing the ill health agenda.'

Also
I've been fighting for kids all my life
> destroys a 12 year old rape victim in court and laughs about it

This woman is just an unpleasant person. Please America, don't force this upon the world. We deserve better.

Damn, this is cringy... someone get her a doc or something

He has a massive cuck face to him. Looks like a total bitch and creep.

I don't think I've ever seen a Hillary sign in someone's yard or on their car. Or anyone wearing pro Hillary clothing.

I have seen Bernie and Trump signs and bumper stickers, though

>that JUST haircut
kek

>WE HAVE TO VOTE AGAINST TRUMP SIMPLY BECAUSE
>THEY HAVE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY
Probably an appeal to the Bernie voters

this is why i'm so scared about that supposed russian false flag hack on states' voter databases. it'll give DHS the excuse to illegally take control of the election. they'll blame all opposition on putin and russia, then try to imprison any dissenters.

shit is about to get wild.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA SUFFER YOU CUNT

>that fucking asshole drumpf mocking hillary clinton with his sarcastic questioning during her near-death experience

HOLEEEEEY SHEEEEEIT

Lmao

This is so bad it actually looks like its shopped

buckle up

it's times like this that the quality of Sup Forums skyrockets

>coughing fit

what a low energy illness

that's a dying person right there boys

I half agree with you since I had this awful chest congestion that took weeks to get over and I am in great health and 26 . Considering her general health it may kill her.

kek. underrated post

His wife is Mike Pence or a woman that looks like Pence.

I saw a crusty old dyke wearing a denim farmers overall thing with an H patch on it recently. Looked like she had a pipe up her ass

>this is why i'm so scared about that supposed russian false flag hack on states' voter databases
Obviously that was an attempt to get the older votes, people who had to live with thought of being drafted or nuclear armageddon. Trying to make Russia the boogieman these days is just sad

Start using these links
youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM

oh boy

Wow. Can't wait for the debates. She couldn't beat an empty chair from the look of things

>Once I get over my allergic reaction... I'll continue

Did she actually say this?

This is though to watch really. If here voice is in the same condition in the televised debates, it's over for her.

Damn my mother heard this and asked who's dying

I took a trip to a water park in Upstate NY the other day, and on the way I saw about 5 Trump signs, and not a single Hitlary sign.
In my entire city, I've only ever seen one Hillary sign. That's it. Contrast that with 4 houses with Trump gear in display (signs, bumper stickers, homemade banners) in my neighborhood alone (not including my house)

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/hillary-clinton-serious-coughing-fit-in-cleveland/

I am afraid rigged elections are coming. The scale will probably be so high that evidence will leak. Then what? I can't imagine that elites will abandon her. Civil war? Straight up giving up of externals, because "we have to stop the madman" ?

this

the worst possible thing we could do is get comfy on this one

complacency is the grave

MAGA