Previously on /got/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmnDAQPHemc&feature=youtu.be&t=5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aaggghhhh...

aaggghhhh...

WHAT WAS HER NAME NED

Doesn't work like that.

Remember how in Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Jack Sparrow was only a God as long as he kept acting like a God?

Well it's the same here. If she acts like a dragon mother, going around conquering shit with fire and blood and moving on then they obey her. If she tries to be a queen or tactical, they lose respect for her and start going on a rampage

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

dany

grgrlrgurgl..

In the books, Targaryens can only control one dragon at a time. Dany's other two dragons are completely feral and unless another Targaryen shows up they're useless to her. But in the show they seem to be following her around and doing what she wants so idk.

jesus

MODS CAN YOU PLEASE START BANNING ALL THESE GENERALS UNTIL THE NEXT SEASON COMES OUT

THANK YOU

xth for Nik is a baneposter

UNBN

SHT P

art thou irate brethren?

Lyanna, you remember her, she was Rhaegar's wife.

>looking at this mess of a board on a friday

CAREFULL NOW

>If she tries to be a queen or tactical, they lose respect for her and start going on a rampage
That doesn't make any sense, the Targaryens sat around on Dragonstone for 100 years doing nothing and their dragons still obeyed them.

AAAGGGHHHH...

Kill yourself frogposter faggot

IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR MOD??

>emilia is fat

NO, THE ONE WITH THE GREAT BIG TITS

CAREFUL user, CAREFUL NOW

Doesn't explain why the Targs were able to be kings with their dragons though

It's why they became weak petite little faggots though

The moment Dany set down roots in Mereen, Drogon stopped obeying her and fucked off. Only when she regained her Khaleesi status by burning all the Khals and set a course for Westeros did he come back and start taking orders again

>you will never do the 7 with Bobby B

came here to post this

TARG SHITS!
PREPARE TO DIE!

ONE BALL AND NO BRAIN

>JANNEHS KAN U PLS BAN GENURULS JANNEHS
>DHANKS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHASDGHKJASDHGKJAHSDGASDG%$^&$&($

GODS WHAT A STUPID POST

WINEEEE!!!!!

Cersei did nothing wrong

The Targaryens set down roots in Dragonstone and did absolutely nothing for a century. The dragons still listened to them. Then they went to Westeros, burned and conquered, set down roots in King's Landing. The dragons still listened to them. Unless you're suggesting that dragons require you to be a monarch to rule them, in which case how did the Targaryens use dragons in the first place since they were never kings in Valyria?

fucking kekek

I genuinely felt embarrassment for you while reading this

Y-Your Grace?

Their dragons degenerated to nothing

Dany's disobeyed

Either way, unless you're out burning and taking and moving, dragons become useless. Point is Dany can't send dragons off on tactical solo strikes

why did this made me laugh so much

SEPT OF BAELOR WAS AN INSIDE JOB
WILDFIRE CAN'T MELT GRANITE BEAMS

WAKE UP SMALLFOLK SHEEPLE THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Contrary to what our government would want us to believe, Baelor was NOT done by Daenerys and her "Essossi terrorist axis of evil", nor was it done by Cersei as some paranoid crazies want you to believe. Baelor was done by the (((Order of Maesters))) to delegitimize the Alchemists. Or is it a coincidence that the Iron Bank approved a 10mil gold dragon insurance policy on the sept in Archmaester Ebrose's name just DAYS before it happened? Is it a coincidence that there was not ONE SINGLE MAESTER in there, despite what one would expect of a trial for Cersei?

Think about it.
AUDIT THE CITADEL NOW

DABIIIIIIIIID

FINISH MY SERIES FOR ME

>Their dragons degenerated to nothing
Only after they were nearly all killed, and it still took centuries.

>Either way, unless you're out burning and taking and moving, dragons become useless.
How did the Valyrians last for thousands of years after they already conquered everything then

>Point is Dany can't send dragons off on tactical solo strikes
Why not? What's making the other two follow her? Are they like giant, fire-breathing dogs then, with Dany as their master?

INVESTIGATE CERSEI
THE THRUTH IS OUT THERE.

>I don't have any other language besides English, and there's a paucity of good popular English language histories about medieval Spain, medieval Germany, and the like. I was in Germany last fall, and looked everywhere for good reference books about the medieval Holy Roman Empire, which would be treasure trove, I suspect. There are a ton of them that looked likely... but all in German.

>And in about a week I will be travelling to Spain, coincidentally enough, where I plan to search for some good popular histories as well. Whether I will find any I can read, however... well, it's doubtful.

>I would love to become more familiar with Spanish history. Can you recommend any good English language popular histories? I stress "popular." I am not looking for academic tomes about changing patterns of land use, but anecdotal history rich in details of battles, betrayals, love affairs, murders, and similar juicy stuff.

Kek, why is GURM such a brainlet? literally can't read about the history of most of the world because he only likes popular history books and can't speak other languages. What a lazy useless fat twat.

In all seriousness I can't believe nobody has questioned how this secretive order has at least one member within striking distance of every high lord, 24/7.

Wait a minute
He's as tall as me.
I forgot I'm a manlet, too.
Fuck

What are you implying? That Cersei had something to do with this?

>fire-breathing dogs
Dogs can't breathe fire you dumb amerifat

Why not tho. They're basically communicating telepathically otherwise one of them would've killed Jon and the other guys but they spit fire right around them in a circle to protect them

Maesters are fags user, if they had any talent with weapons they never would have become a maester

I'm worried that he's out of ideas and is actively scouring irl history for a proper resolution to his story

Cersei used the attack as an excuse to seize Highgarden's natural reserves of gold and smug qts.

English is the only language worth learning. Go fuss over the preferred pronouns for inanimate objects somewhere else, continentalcuck.

>Point is Dany can't send dragons off on tactical solo strikes
Why? Is there a range limit on her telepathy?

The one *TRUE* queen of Westeros!

>lying on the interwebs

>charles dance will never talk at you while you eat dinner
fug

>doing the 7 instead of making the 8

You'd never make it in Bobby's retinue.

>asking a dragon to attack someone you're not willing to attack yourself

Doesn't sound very Mother Of Dragons-y

I can't believe the North and Iron Islands let those fuckers into their kingdom

Cersei is an opportunist, she took advantage of the chaos caused in the aftermath of the attack to consolidate her position.

Also, she named Qyburn (a "disgraced" maester) to be her Hand. Are we SURE Qyburn has actually broken ties with the Citadel, or is he actually colluding with his grey-robed friends in secret? After all, the (((maesters))) have control over all long-distance communication in the realm. Are we sure (((they))) aren't blackmailing Cersei with something? What if the Lion Queen is in reality nothing more than a puppet for Oldtown interests?

Calm down lady Dustin.

All the dragonfire was used at the Battle at the Blackwater. The Sparrows were crazy and just organized a huge mass suicide

The Eternal Anglo shows his pasty, ugly, uneducated, bucktoothed face again

Miserable useless subhumans

>be Ned
>plunge yourself in that sweet fishcunny for the first time
>see this
wat do

>he can't get a Riverlands girl

If Gatehouse Ami rejects you, consider suicide

That's incredibly Sparrowphobic of you. Did some Sparrows torture underage homosexuals? Yes. But that's not all Sparrows you bigot.

OI POD LETS GRAB A PINT BEFORE.. OH SHIT DUCK HERE SHE COMES!

Who is your favorite Targaryen?

Or who is your favorite non-Targ Valyrian house?

Isn't he like the only one left in KL with Cersei too besides her two servants

with all the cholesterol and visceral fat they should
Emilia will just get fatter anyway

>they went with ''C'mon you fooker'' instead of ''smile you son of a...''

what is this meme?

>Who is your favorite Targaryen?
Aerys II
He knew how to deal with backtalk from those motherfucker highborns. Always conspiring against him and shit.

ride to starfall and kill myself on ashara's grave

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post?
Threadly reminder that (((maesters))) controls the flow of all the information not to mention the entirety of history itself.

Yeah but look at this part, at 5:00

youtube.com/watch?v=LmnDAQPHemc&feature=youtu.be&t=5m

How did she get them to come out from behind a wall without them being able to even see each other? It has to be telepathy.

>she's going to win

B E S S I E
E
S
T

W
A
I
F
U

>liking tardaryens

Fuck off back to r*ddit

BESSIE THATS IT
THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE
AND HER HONGABONGODONGERS

THIS
Are we even sure the realm is 8000 years old?
What if it's not even 500 years old? What if our history is a lie?

He who controls the present, controls the past.
He who controls the past, controls the future.

>you will never impregnate all of Bobby's fiancees

I like you. Can we be friends?

THE CROWN OWS MILLIONS TO THE IRON WHORE OF BOARVOS NED!

Qyburn gets a bad wrap. His methods are certainly unusual, be he's advancing the medicine industry like no other ever has. Imagine if we could some day cure Greyscale, you know how many people that would save?

>implying there's a single targshit worth liking
blackfyres are the closest to being tolerable

Is Genna Bessie? The deepest lore

Friendly reminder that Planetos is hollow and there's a humanoid hivemind race living underground manipulating mankind

uhm sweetie

Literally who

The Sparrows were stupid and thought that killing the King and Queen would somehow fix the world. So they tricked Tommen and Margaery into being at the sept and then murdered them and countless others. They were the real threat to Westeros

what the FUCK am i looking at

ahhhhhhhhhh preston help me!

She *is* the rightful ruler and she *will* win.

You need to accept it.

Stannis is dead, the Starks are behind her, the Lannisters are doomed.

The Targaryen Restoration is coming.