Mother Teresa officially declared a saint by Pope Francis

Thoughts?

nbcnews.com/news/world/model-holiness-mother-teresa-officially-becomes-saint-n642576

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasn't she already sainted?

Wasn't she called mother Berenstein?

Mother Teresa
>actually secretly an atheist and disbeliever
>tortured people to death because "le pain brings you closer to Jebus" maymay
>scammed donation moneyz for her religulous bullshit
>declared a Saint by Commie Francis

Sure. Ruin Africa and the Middle East some more and bring some pain with it and call it holy.

Maybe. Something about her being Luke's father perhaps?

This pope is a fucking joke. Shame on you Argentina!

Typical leftie cuck triggered by mother teresa

>Waaaah she called abortion the greatest plague on mankind
>lets make up a bunch of shit to demonise her

Yea na, just fuck off cunt

Funneled money from donations to Vatican while her hospices remained horrid, unsanitary death traps.

This bitch thought letting people die and suffer woul dmake them closer to god, so she didnt take care of them (she could, she had a lot of money). She would instead leave them suffering.

Church propaganda successfully made her famous as a good person.

Any proof of that?

She did what she could for people. She never 'let them die', she just couldnt save everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4

I will make it hard for you: You cant reply with fedora or any shitty meme.

Can you make it?

>Christopher hitchens

I would not consider one of the most famous haters of christianity of all time an unbiased source 2bh famm

>LEFTISTS BTFO

Maybe he was a hater of christianity for specific reasons like Marie Theresa?

You mad kraut leftist faggot? All this shit is just made up by marxist loser (and JEW) Hitchens.

What the fuck do you even know about religion mart sharter? You are american, we europeans taught you religion. You should listen and learn from that user.

That bitch was a whore, she used to torture and let people die. she was a horrible human being

Prime example of how Catholics are no better than leftists.

stop shitposting and shitmarting and do your own research instead of asking for sources you idiot. You make the rest of americans look stupid and ignorant just like yourself.

10/10

proofs

the woman was a fraud and the move to make her a saint is purely a desperate PR move by the church

lol catholics keep getting cucked
she was a cunt

NEXT CANDIDATE

Checkmate, Hitchens

Lefty propaganda sucessfully made, cause she spoke about abortion when she got the noble price...

Since I was 7 I thought she was already sainted
Yes

Senile old woman who let people suffer and writhe in agony to appease her man in the sky.

>fedora fags and protestants attacking Mother Teresa

St. Teresa, pray for us!

Glad the cuck pope was the one to finish her ascension to sainthood.

Couldn't agree with you more user, wish the bitch gets purged along with all the other heresy infesting the church soon.

I hope rats are eating this cunt's dead cunt! She was a phony, sadistic psychopath who often said she loves seeing the destitue suffer because "it brings them closer to Jesus." The pig literally got off on seeing people suffer. Which is why she applied only substandard, 3rd care to everyone (except for photo ops to make the old hag look good).

> Many people are very, very concerned with the children in India, with the children in Africa where quite a number die, maybe of malnutrition, of hunger and so on, but millions are dying deliberately by the will of the mother. And this is what is the greatest destroyer of peace today

Nothing triggers liberals more than a God devoted woman saying the truth

>The earth is flat, not round
>I don't gotta provide info or give any fucking proof, you will just have to build a rocket, go to space yourself and see I am right

What do actual Indians think of her? Surely she did better than most of the fuckheads in calcutta who let the poor die in the streets?

Beatification comes before canonization.

She was beatified (basically the saint version of an intern) years ago, but now her soul actually gotten the job full-time and is canonized as a saint.

Who?

So basically, she's now officially a demi-god in the pantheon of the catholic church?

>In 2002 the Vatican recognised as a miracle the healing of a tumour in the abdomen of an Indian woman, Monica Besra, after the application of a locket containing Mother Teresa's picture. Besra said that a beam of light emanated from the picture, curing the cancerous tumour. Some of Besra's medical staff and Besra's husband said that conventional medical treatment had eradicated the tumour.

>muh Hitchens

He has the IQ of a starfish, not sure why fedoras put him on the same level as Sam Harris, Dawkins or Dennett. One of these things not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong.

she was a psychopath and a criminal
in other words, a perfect Christian

Do you eat a burger and sit in a climated room during you shitpost about a woman that worked over 40 years for the poorest?

Not really.
She will be one of the most important people in Christ's court after the resurrection.

No.

She was staunchly anti-abortion all her life.
This rustled some jimmies.

wow da first albanian saint

first shkreli and now teresa #WeTakingOver #WatchOut #WeWuzIllyrians

Don't have the source on me, but pol should love this. Back when Shillary was the First Lady, she asked Mother Teresa why there hasn't been a woman POTUS yet, Teresa replied while making zero eye contact and munching away on her lunch: "because you probably aborted her."

Based Teresa is based.

> a supernatural person above human, but below god
> not a demi god

watching catholics twist in their seats and play nonsensical word games is fucking hilarious

>supernatural
A child who thinks they understand a religion without studying it.
Learn about what you're shit talking before you do so. Your insults don't work when they make you look stupid.