Will he be back?

Everyone knows he's the best boy who dindu nuffin rong.
He needs to be back and show these nu52 heroes and villains to how to be a real hero and threat at same time.

Still shitposting in the basement, aren't you Prime?

You now remember LEAKS
Superboy Prime is the big death in DC Rebirth #1. The Gentry kill him to try and silence him from telling Post-Crisis Superman about their threat.

He's going to punch Dr. Manhattan in his blue dick and then revert everything to how it originally was.

PRIME TIME, BITCHES!

Honestly he may be a edgy piece of shit, but he's still entertaining, and has some hype as fuck moments alongside good art.

>He's going to punch Dr. Manhattan in his blue dick and then revert everything to how it originally was.

Is it bad I want this to happen. It'd be hilarious. Manhattan being BTFO by him.

I just want to see how would he react to nu52 universe. It must be really hilarious to see, because it's even more edgy than him. He hated pre-new52 for being dark and mean. I want to see his outrage about current universe.

>Manhattan is doing his own business in his own dimension when Prime punches reality and want to fight
>Prime starts his autistic rants
>Manhattan is slightly annoyed and try to make him explode, only to discover that Prime is now immune to reality warpers
>YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING! I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!
>Prime savagely beats up Manhattan who can not hit back
>Suddenly Golden Age Superman, Post-Crisis Superman and New52 Superman appear to save the day in the name of Truth, Justice and the American Way

He'd show them the real way on how to be a hero, first by kidnapping Jon and teaching him how to be a proper super boy.
Then he'd kill all the terrible villains.

>>Suddenly Golden Age Superman, Post-Crisis Superman and New52 Superman appear to save the day in the name of Truth, Justice and the American Way

C'mon user. It'd be Post Crisis Supes, New 52 Supes / Chinese Supes and Wally who'd do it.

What are the best Prime stories?

All of them.
Except Teen Titans one. Those were shit.

DC Comics Presents: 87
Superman v1 414 (optional)
Crisis on Infinite Earths (you can jump in at 10-12 if you don't care about the rest)
JLA 119 (cameo)
Infinite Crisis (with Teen Titans v3 31&32 as tie-ins)
Green Lantern v4 13
Complete Sinestro Corps War
DC Universe 00 (2008)
Legion of 3 Worlds 01-05
Adventure Comics v2 03-07
Teen Titans v3 98-100 (skip this because it's really shit)
Superman - Secret Identity 01-04

oh and that's an actual reading order. keeping Superman - Secret Identity at the end wasn't by accident.

>gentry

Johns will never use elements introduced by Morrison. Johns is self-centered and casual friendly.

Shame but typical for this day and age, that thread doesn't exist any more, but it DID exist on the DC forums.

>An Autistic Superman

What were they thinking

i do hope he comes back, i need my prime fix

he still has to pay for punching one of the universes to death in countdown

And few terrible heroes too! Also
New 52 Supes is Golden Age Superman

They were thinking of us.
Hey/co/
I have a kind of stupid question
If Prime somehow lands on the Dragon Ball universe
How fucked up would be Goku and the others?

>Suddenly Golden Age, Silver Age, Pre Flashpoint and New 52 Superman appear to save the day.
Fixed.

Very badly. He'd most likely be the final boss for Goku and would be punching out "God of Destruction" left and right. Killing them in one hit.

honestly I kinda like the theory that New 52 Superman was in fact Superboy Prime repurposed by the altered universe to be Superman since the actual Superman had disappeared due to Brainiac when Flashpoint changed things around, of course that leads to the question as to who New 52 Lois is, and who Rebirth Clark Kent actually is

Nu52 Supes and Lois is pre-new52 Earth-2 Supes and Lois. And Rebirth Clark Kent is actually SBP

>And Rebirth Clark Kent is actually SBP

well, imagine that.

Lol he fucked Wonder Woman then. My nigga

I hope

I'll get out of here someday, and when I do i'll shitpost irl all over all of you!!! Do you hear me!!! I'll shitpost on every last one of you

holy shit is this real!!
I gotta read this

...Why the fuck would the Gentry KILL him??? They would ADOPT him.

Remember, they are the evil archetypes to the Nth level. Intellectron is the evil mastermind, Dame Merciless is the cruel seductress, Hellmachine is the robotic threat, Lord Broken is the haunted house and Demogorgon is the mindless horde. And what is Superboy Prime? The hero-turned-villain version of the most powerful incarnation of the most powerful superhero AS WELL AS the whiny asshole basement dweller. He's Gentry already!

And he was stuck onto the Source Wall, which had all of its inmates freed by Black Hand.

So he could totally return....

...Is this an "I can see you"?

Yes, it's Final Crisis - Legion of 3 Worlds.
also this is the last page, so I spoilered the whole book for you

Oh God oh God. That could be true. His legal name is Clark Kent.

Hell his memories could be from his younger self in Prime verse!

bump

You think Goku has a chance to beat Prime?

Incorrect. Teen Titans is the BEST one because it has that dipshit jobbing to nerds and losers.

>John's JSA boner began with Morrison spinning the team out of Crisis Times Five
>JSA and JLA were intricately linked in the late 90s going into the 2000s. (JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice)
>Johns took over Flash from Waid who'd let Morrison and Millar do arcs
>Johns wrote the Final JLA arc where Superboy-Prime curbstomps Martian Manhunter
>worked with Morrison on 52

No, it's not. It's shit.

hopefully no

It kinda makes sense, since he sometimes reverted back to jumping, something the first Supes did.