Is JJ a mistake?

Is JJ a mistake?

>kink.com thumbnail preview

Does anyone have that webm of her first meeting Apetrooper and her reaction going from angry to amused to excited all in two seconds?

lmao, this will be my reaction pic for everything from now on.

Is there anything this little lady can't do?

No, Plinkett can do no wrong.

I'M ACTING

she's a cutie and i don't give a fuck what you faggots think about it

I'm convinced Kathleen just sat down and watched the Plinkett reviews and just did everything stated in those shit reviews for the Nu Trilogy. And RLM had to eat their own shit up because they probably realized they were partly to blame for The Farce Awakens.

Imagine you are Kathleen Kennedy, sitting at the helm of the Starship Lucasfilm. Bestriding the mighty steed of the richest franchise in motion picture history, your menstrual discharge comfortably concealed beneath multiple layers of space-age polymers and top-shelf artisanal leather chaps. And here comes Colin Treverow, who thinks he's really hot shit for lucking out on the biggest summer blockbuster box office draw of inflation adjusted history and he just. did. not.get.the fucking message that you do. not. fuck. with Kathleen. Ever. "I am going to get a walk star, a helicopter to land on my yacht, and guatemalan pool boys to service my bleached anus until I am a dusty old hag running this town from orbit if it is the last fucking thing I do." She whispers into the deaf ear of a minimum wage security dick with prior instructions to shake Treverow down to his sockless Allbirds for the slightest hint of data storage, because if he leaks so much as an anesthetized hallucination about IX she'll have him killed under circumstances so mysterious that no one will even identify the body until they invent reverse transcriptase acceleration, which, duh. Now all she needs is a patsy. Someone so dumb, so vainglorious, so full of themselves, so apt at the Hollywood two step of back stabbing sincerity, so hapless in all things career yet dick-piqued in all things ego that he would be stupid enough to become for all time the Man Who Killed Star Wars, if it comes to that. And with little more than cocktail napkin scribble for a script at this point, who are we kidding. I've got it. I know just the rube for this job.

"Get me Tinkerbell!"

I disagree

This seems like the most likely scenario.

Poetry

Giving a shit about Star Wars after those shit prequels is a mistake.

Imagine George was about to redeem himself with the sequels but Kathleen Kunt Kennedy, the secretary who suck cock scrapped his plan and made soulless shlock instead

>they wasted money and time on this deleted scene which could've been used elsewhere like improving the effects
>someone actually sat down and wrote out this scene

hey guys, i'm going to be brave with this but, the new starfilms aren't that good.

Daisy was a mistake

panel 1: Reyyyyyy, I'm gonna pull out muh fat alien cock
panel 2: "omg, he won't really? will he?!"
panel 3: *slams fat alien cock on the table*
panel 4: "it's sooo fucking thick!" *mouth waters*

she literally looks like she just saw someone get their arm ripped off. Daisy Ridley is fine for the part

She looks like she does in the rest of the film where no arms are ripped off

You are a dumb fucking pleb faggot

tfw no expressive gf

>Tfw no gf to expresse confused feelings when tonguing her anus.

why even live?