Duterte tells Obama not to question him about killings

>MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte warned President Barack Obama on Monday not to question him about extrajudicial killings, or "son of a bitch I will swear at you" when they meet in Laos during a regional summit.

bigstory.ap.org/article/cd9eda8d34814aedabb9579a31849474/duterte-tells-obama-not-question-him-about-killings

I hope he gets droned..No one should disrespect the president of the United States of America. Even if he is a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4ocuEQuxBQ&list=PL727B1A775BAFBE8F&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED

Literally who

His face legit makes me sick. Literally a rape baby

Maybe America should stop sticking its nigger nose into everyone else's business.

What, is Obama mad this guy is killing drug dealers or something?

based

Nice.

>Implying China isn't doing the same.

without due process

Obviously he should be killing children instead.

They're both people who don't lose their sleep when their actions kill some hundred people directly or indirectly.

Delusions of grandeur, he'll either be Americas bitch or China's.

Obama isn't a real president, he's a globalist occupier.

The Philippines are about to turn into another base of operations for the Chinese.

Geopolitics and economics.

>USA

>legally murders millions of infants in the wombs of mothers

>moral outrage at anybody else

rofl

>son of a bitch I will swear at you
How deeply concerning.

This fool needs to run for president here. He'll take care of the dindu problem

dont question me or my wife's son ever again

How can you hate a guy who says this?

This guy is great. If he starts going after the muslims it would be a dream come true.

>tfw he'll magically die of a stroke before the end of the year

that doesnt make it right for duerte to kill citizens without due process

>China is doing so America can too.

Not a an argument retard

You need to have leverage to act like a badass on the international stage. This fucking midget idiot doesn't have any and so no-one is really going to give a fuck should some CIA asset put a rifle bullet in him. He talks too much.

Fun fact: Americans dont say business, they say bendnes

This guy is a god! Killing degenrate druggies left and right. You should praise him for the favor he is doing this world.

No but who is Obama to judge him? It's understandable how he reacted.

the united states has to put up with flip scarface because america wants to bug the shit out of china. it needs the philipines

america is spending a lot of money on a new military base in the philipines. if the deal was to fall through they wont give back the money meant for construction. they are flips. they are like asian gypos

Do you want your country to become the dog of the Chinese government ?
Yes or No.
If no, then you need to use your influence globally else your country becomes like modern day Russia.

Use some logical thinking for once.

They dont want to buy your drug so you want to Liberate them and bring freedom and shit ?! we need a lot more Xenoestrogene in water when you finish cause those peoples wont forget it yet look at the chinese and the Brits !

That is the most lowbrow shitpost I have seen from an Aussie. For shame, even Canada does better than that.

youre right we should just let duerte destroy the foundation of law just let him kill people without due process

literally fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=R4ocuEQuxBQ&list=PL727B1A775BAFBE8F&index=2

this guy has the biggest balls in the world

America also kills it's own citizens without proper due process. For example the American citizen and 15 year old son of Anwar al Awlaki who was targeted and drone bombed and the reason given was "because he had the wrong father" which is not illegal in American law, but to drone bomb someone who has "a connection to terrorism" you don't need a regular court even if they are American citizens.

So Obama is doing the exact same thing.

top kek

This Duterte is a moron. The whole world regards him as a turd.

>without due process

Key words here.

Falling for the jew process meme, whats next? Human rights?

that file name

Considering Obama has little regard for due process as well - forcing through federal legislation over state legislatures, attempts to manipulate criminal courts and investigations (Zimmerman case, Martin Brown etc) - he's a major hypocrite.

But Obama's all about getting rid of due process. Why does he not like it when other countries do it?

hey its the asian hugo chavez

Fuck king nigger. kudos to this president of a shitty nation. When you have nothing to lose you can stand up against these globalist tyrants.

I should really visit this board more often

Unfortunately our current president earns disrespect everywhere he goes.

Maybe Obongo should donate some drones to the Philippines. Killing people with drone strikes is apparently not an issue. I guess the "due process" part is built into the bombs.

>Implying that hasn't been going on for years

>gets yelled at by a chink in China
>gonna get yelled at by a pinoy in Pinay
Is there a President that has ever been as hated by Asia as a whole?

Due process is for civilized countries. The Philippines is teeming with uncivilized curs. You have to remove the trash before you can have civilization, user.

Fuck off Obongo apologist

basically this

Can't help laughing.

The USA does regular extrajudicial killings by drone all the time.

This guy improves his country by the same method and he's da debbul.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for droning kebabs. I just like this guy's methods as well. Plus hypocrisy always bugs me.