youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Og1pGyZ2HdY
youtube.com/watch?v=H133cTro1NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=05g9JCXvbZQ
youtu.be/Ld-yRgZL-8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moloch has rejected her sacrifices.

The black magic she has invoked is now turning on her.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
youtube.com/watch?v=Og1pGyZ2HdY

jesus, this is sad

Even if she gets elected she wont last 4 years

Bumping because that was hilarious and everyone needs to be spreading this like wildfire.

damn, this makes me want to vote for her more

>again with these conspiracy theories
you're not funny

>0:30

oh wow sounds like she is going to die

Holy shit this is being slid hard right now.

Bumping all threads related to this (there are many). This literally JUST happened so the CTR shills are out in full force right now.

do you trumpkins honestly believe Sup Forums has this much influence, get real

YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST TAKE AND I WOULDN'T COME FOR YOU KILLARY?

Her voice reminds me of that picture of the baby seal crying, you know the one. Only not cute.

I realize now that she's actually doing me a favor spending nearly the entire campaign in her crypt tubed up to a virgin blood drip. She's horrifying to watch. Pretty much any other person I'd feel sorry for, but she's basically everything that is wrong with America right now, not the least of which being that she's abysmally incompetent, out of touch, inept, annoying, peevish and contemptuous of even the people dumb enough to vote for her, and for some fucking insane reason we want her to be president anyway.

She was trying so hard to hold it in

LET'S FUCKING BUMP THIS TILL TOMORROW

Stay mad shill. Hillary will kill you as soon as you are done with your shilling quota for the day.

Pneumonia is a horrible ailment

If some sad little newfag like yourself is browsing the board, it probably does.

We've already gotten real, cuck. That name you keep trying to meme into existence has no effect here.

>being realistic means your a shill
I see

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

OPEN UP YOUR HATE, AND LET IT FLOW INTO ME

Just another excuse to bump.

>we rig twitter polls and spam comments on youtube videos
avant-garde desu senpai

Is this edited at all? Her voice I mean. If not this is getting seriously bad. Has Kek heard our prayers?

>"Once I get over my allergic reaction"

As someone who is allergic to 90% of things outside in the summer, she is lying her ass off. If you're coughing like this from a sudden reaction, you would have a river of snot coming from your nose.

It's just allergies, she even says so. Nothing to see here.

Hillary not looking too good here senpai.

She has one of those Nazi frogs in her throat

she sounds like shes suffering from severe pain

even jeb has more energy
sad!

top bong

>CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

sh sh shes healthy right guys?
she has to be, I saw her open pickles on a shitty late night show so that means all good right?

I cannot fathom a future in which this sickly, weak, decrepit old whore is president.

>allergic reaction
kek

This is incredibly entertaining.

Yeah, I sneeze and have a runny nose if there is a reaction, I don't cough.

Never had a sore throat? Nothing to see here, sage.

UN-FIT

Are you saying she's not really allergic to thinking about Donald Trump?

Why would she lie?

Hill is a mess. Weak on national security, weak on borders, physically weak.

can't walk. can't talk. can't lead. take a nap hillary.

She's a long-term politician trying to keep the status quo for her and her buddies. She has everything riding on people's stupidity.

Kek has spoken !!

youtube.com/watch?v=H133cTro1NQ

This one is even better

I wonder if she'll even be alive this November

This chick is dying. What ever magic you people are using against her is working man.

youtube.com/watch?v=05g9JCXvbZQ
this one's good as well

it's just allergies you sexist pigs

Your witch is near her end and hope she suffers greatly. SHill.

Meme magic clearly confirms she has little time left.

Keep it up.

Bump

underrated

JUST

Post your face when Hillary starts choking during the debate and Trump gives her the heimlich maneuver.

THE COUGHING ATTACK WAS FUNDED BY PUTIN AND ORGANISED BY THE ALT RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bill is finally having his revenge

Top story on Drudge!
Top story on Drudge!
Top story on Drudge!!!

REV UP THAT CONFIRMATION BIAS BOYS

what disease does she have?

bump

Nice digits.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP

LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

>Hillary fade out on stage
>Goes to hospital
>Dies
>With all mouring in the heart, Murricans go to ballots for voting on Tim Kaine.
dubs will confirm it.

b-b-b-but muh right wing conspiracy theories
dr. drew is a neo-nazi alt-right kkk member lying about her health

This bitch gonna die before November.

>0:52
>rich trumpguy
kek

Can't wait to see her supporters try to defend this

This probably is just confirmation bias but it's still hilarious because you just KNOW that she's thinking "FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" In her her head while she's having the fit because she KNOWS that it's adding huge amounts of fuel to the meme. You can see in her face that this is exactly, precisely what she is thinking about.

She would have probably not looked so bad if she had just let herself have a full on fit for about 30 seconds longer before collecting herself, but then she makes the mistake of trying to suppress it (a sign that she was panicking) and the forced suppression both didn't really work AND it made her voice really, really strained.

Hilarious.

>my allergic reaction

>americans would rather elect a sick and dying woman than trump
Why?

Best video I've seen in a while. Fucking gold. She is literally dying in front of our eyes.

Also... The funny thing is, she hardly addresses the public. But when she does, this is what happens. She's as sick as a dog wth rabies, cancer and kennel cough.

Better quality vidya:

youtu.be/Ld-yRgZL-8Y

lol no he hasnt, youre all eating up molochs puppet show (((theyve))) summoned for you good little goys

>she's dying

raycissss

she's gonna have a massive fit during the debates, i can just see it. all on national television.

TRUMP 2016

7/11d badminton, this was their plan all along. Kaine has been the mastermind this whole time. This is why he stepped down from DNC chairmanship to begin with, to allow someone else to take the blame for rigging the Democrat primaries.

This is so painful to watch.

Bump for justice

I'm waiting for Trump's trolling on Twitter...

You guys are the dumbest bunch I've ever encountered in a while. You call that a cough attack, why not say she's having a stroke when she blinks consecutively? Is the Dump campaign this desperate for a sign of a achilles heel? Suck more Jewish dick fags

Imagine how bad she is when not in public

She will use this to dodge the debates

Is someone who'll genuinely be sad if she dies before these elections?

>So sick she can't even talk 10 minutes without bursting a bronchi
>In public an average of 30 minutes/month
>Wants to be president in the TV/internet age

LMAOing at her life. You can't pull an FDR these days.

Seconded

Fuck off, Moloch. This is Kek county.

Thank you, Jesus.

Confirmed

This... this can't be happening. I saw her open a jar of pickles live on Jimmy Kimmel with no problem!

THIS KILLS HER

SHE GONNA DIE

Seeing this evil cunt suffer makes me happy

Because Hillary is well known for her honesty.

If something bad happens to Hillary Clinton health-wise in this 2016 Presidential election, the Democrats will use the incident as fodder to fuel her "dream" and the nation's lost opportunity to make history by voting the first female President into office.

Mark my words.

Meme magic is real