Solicitations for February come out Monday. What are your hopes/expectations?

Solicitations for February come out Monday. What are your hopes/expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/11/18/frankensteining-dc-comics-solicitations-for-february-2016-batwoman-jla-super-sons-power-rangers-and-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WILD BOOSTER GOLD APPEARS
Other than that, nothing.
RHatO getting three more members for Dark Titans.

Also here's some previews they released early

>GREEN ARROW #17

>Written by BENJAMIN PERCY • Art by OTTO SCHMIDT • Cover by JUAN FERREYRA • Variant cover by NEAL ADAMS

>“EMERALD OUTLAW” finale! The biggest GREEN ARROW epic since the start of the Rebirth era comes to a shattering conclusion when Oliver, Emiko and Black Canary unite against the deadly assassin terrorizing Seattle’s most prominent citizens. But [REDACTED] won’t go down without a fight—even if it takes all of Seattle with him.

>On sale FEBRUARY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

>THE FLASH #16

>Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON • Art and cover by CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO • Variant cover by DAVE JOHNSON

>“ROGUES RELOADED” part three! Dragged on a wild goose chase all over the world, The Flash tracks the Rogues to their next target: the people of Central City! But is even Barry Allen fast enough to solve five diabolical crimes at the same time?

>On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>CYBORG #9

>Written by JOHN SEMPER JR. • Art by PAUL PELLETIER and TONY KORDOS • Cover by WILL CONRAD • Variant cover by CARLOS D’ANDA

>“ESCAPE FROM S.T.A.R. LABS”! Vic discovers the origin of the cybernetic foe impersonating his father, but he might not live long enough do anything about it if S.T.A.R. Labs’ deadly security forces get to him first! With his Cyborg technology crippled, Vic must rely on a down-and-out thief to escape one of the most heavily fortified facilities in the DCU.

>On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

something sexy

OH SHIT

>JUSTICE LEAGUE/POWER RANGERS #2

>Written by TOM TAYLOR • Art by STEPHEN BYRNE • Cover by KARL KERSCHL

>Lost in another dimension, the Power Rangers must face a team unlike any they’ve ever encountered! In a world teeming with god-like heroes and villains as monstrous as Lord Zedd, it will take more than superpowers to survive. Can the Power Rangers work with the Justice League to find a way back home? Co-published with BOOM! Studios.

>On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, 2 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T

Hopes: Question Rebirth, starring Victor Sage and Renee Montoya.
Expectations: Question Rebirth, starring Renee Montoya.
More realistic expectations: more of the books we're getting now, maybe with another B-Lister book or two.

>[REDACTED]
Betting on Merlyns reintroduction or Clock King

>Hopes

Harley Quinn creative change

>Expectations

No Harley Quinn creative change

Crossover with Archer & Armstrong.

Hope: Detective comic arc that focuses on either Clayface or Cass

So far the arcs have been focused on Kate and Bruce/Luke, and the mini-arc coming out in January is focused on Kate again in prep for her solo title.

Billy Batson/Shazam family ongoing.

Justice League gonna need one hell of a nerf if they are doing a Fight & Greet with the Rangers. Can't wait to see how the fight is handled.

that cover is fucking rad

I'm going to be really fucking bummed if Deathstroke and HJGLC go monthly, they're the only double shipping books I'm reading

>Barry Allen fast enough to solve five diabolical crimes at the same time?

I don't whether to laugh or get sad that Barry is once again doing something only after Wally did better.

So I guess no more double shipping books? Not sure how I feel about this. I liked not having to wait a whole month for the next issue

Also isn't super sons happening?

Full solicits aren't out yet.

holy hell that's cool.

I Am Bane is gonna start, and King said there's a major death coming in part 3 that'll make everyone angry.

SUPERSONS!!

(finally!)

Ollie is short. Das cute, motherfucker.

Either Batman or Catwoman. Or Bane. Robins all have their books and are safe.

When did he say that?

Recent convention.
Said Finch just sent pencils of the last pages of I am Bane part 3.

So is I Am Bane the I Am Suicide sequel?

It's going to be Alfred

yes

now THAT would piss me off

>Lord Zedd
>Green Ranger
Okay, whatever, I like the Dinozords better anyway.

Something awesome for Superman.

Though honestly I don't know what can be awesome after Multiplicity.

The death could be Selina, King have been strong about Selina's death in the book and recently Snyder tweeted this, so I guess a last fuck before dying could be fitting

Cyborg has actually gotten pretty good. it's crazy

It's the Boom continuity
Granted they haven't introduced Zedd yet
Only just a flashback which had Goldar's backstory.

>could be Selina
Considering how Catwoman fans hate King's guts this could just make things worse.
I can't wait

It's going to be hilarious.

If she really dies after fucking it'll make things sweeter.
They'll say her last moments were sexualized and should've been more dignified or something

I will forgive him for everything he has done in Batman if he did it.

DO IT KING!

bleedingcool.com/2016/11/18/frankensteining-dc-comics-solicitations-for-february-2016-batwoman-jla-super-sons-power-rangers-and-more/

Oh thank god

Hacks

>Batman and Selina's last fuck
That's sad.

I think Will Conrad is the best artist who has drawn Cyborg.

Like Ivan Reis and Aquaman.