Google Image Egyptian man

WE

WE

>Hannibal was a somalian nigger
top kek

ONLY DA BLACK MAN CAN TAME THE BEASTS

WE

WUZ

That doesn't mean he was black. I'm sure his skin was quite dark, but definitely not black. He probably didn't have nappy hair either and had the facial structure of a Caucasian.

>burgers education

t. monkey shitskin

He was Carthaginian, and Carthaginians are generally understood to have been around the same skin tones as Romans, and Romans weren't black either.

>Hannibal
>black

I am triggered

Somalians don't look like that. They're east Africans. That's a straight up West Sub-Saharan African. What the fuck?
It's literally like putting an Indian as an ancient Chinese.

Carthage started out as a Pheonician colony.

African=/=black
Blacks probably did end up in Carthage, but it is unlikely that Hannibal was black. Carthage started out as a Phoenician colony. The majority probably looked like modern North Africans.

Hannibal was not a fucking Nubian nigger. Fuck these blackwashing idiots.

NIGGERS

Wow did not know, tell me more

This. Ancient North Africans didn't even look like the modern ones. They were ARAB'D through and through.

Both were closely related to Jews

Bust done in roman times

Completely agree. If he had done some research he would have know that most people around the Mediterranean were blonde Germanics

Pheonicians weren't black either

How dense can you be? Are jews black?

modern representation

When? The Punic wars were fairly early in Roman history.

Not saying he was black, just pointing it out.

kek

And blue eyed too

Now let's no go full retard here either. Romans started as the union between Latins, Sabines, and Etruscans. All of them Southern European tribes. Etruscans in particular were said to be rather swarthy.

wasn't he born in Spain?

a carthaginian coin representing barca family members in 230BC

Carthaginians were from Lebanon.

not him, but here's a carthaginian coin dated around 240BC

>"OH SHIT SON NIGGAS AT THE GATES, WE BROUGHT DOWN DAT ROME LOLOL FUCK YALL WHITES"

Actually, Hannibal lost. He became a bogeyman story to scare children with, just like your typical nigger

No he was born in Carthage. He marched over the Alps from Spain in the Second Punic War

Here is the REAL carthaginian king, white bois be like ERASING our history

he lost one battle in which his own elephants trampled his cavalry
he then returned to carthage and managed to keep it prosperous, so much so that rome was scared enough to force him into exile just to be safe

he was a great man all in all

>sloped forehead and strong brow ridge, evidencing Neanderthal input
>projecting nose with high bridge
>complete lack of alveolar prognathism
NOT BLACK. Are historians motherfucking face blind?

I think they said that that was his father. No one knows what he looked like and it'll likely go on forever unsolved as there is no depiction of him from when he was alive and that his body cannot be found. At the most he had some African in him as he is commonly thought of as darker than your average roman. Ultimately because of this ambiguity it shouldn't really be an issue to portray him as black if modern media can portray jesus as white

And he committed suicide rather than allow the Romans to capture him.

Between him and Africanius, he went out the best way.

iirc he held lands in Spain or something

It's actually the king of numidia, one of carthage vassal-allies

I really couldn't say if hannibal is black or not, but i can say that Scipio wasn't black..

I give this one a pass. The Barcids aren't described as not brown, but they aren't full "subsaharan"

Looks like a brotha to me cracka

Carthaginians would have been a greek/berber mix.

see modern Tunisians.

There's simply no fucking way that Phonecians were that nigger. They were more Middle-Eastern looking. Why would royal family marry niggers?

don't expect racists to know the different features between congoid and negroid

AYyO WE GONE KONKER ROME AND SHEEIT
*mimics bird chirping*

stop being racist!

Stay on-topic please

Maybe some third son of the second son of the Phonecian royalty caught jungle fever and shamed his house by marrying one.

Phoenicians weren't black either. They were from what is now Lebanon, Israel and Syria.

Ironically enough, the fucking BBC got it right a decade ago.

But that was before the age of WE WUZ kicked into overdrive.

Oy vey anoda shoah! How could they put something this antisemitic? Don't they know the Phoenicians spoke g-d's chosen language and worshiped Semitic gods? Oy vey

theres literally noway to prove that statue was done in republican roman times...the romulus remus statue was even discovered to be made in the 14th century.

you have no idea what Hannibal looked like

I'm looking.

Numidians were Berbers, not black

hannibal can't be black, his dad actually raised him

phoenician coin

DUDE SUB-SAHARAN BLACKS HAVE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING WORTHWHILE SO WE'LL ATTEMPT TO REVISE HISTORY BY PRETENDING NORTH AFRICANS WERE BLACK LMAO

This guys great in everything though.

>Ultimately because of this ambiguity it shouldn't really be an issue to portray him as black if modern media can portray jesus as white
Fucking this
But then you remember who the people complaining are and.... yeah...

I expect them to know some basic physical Anthropology and Anatomy. Since they're so interested in the difference between races anyways. Not just MUH PIGMENTATION BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES

>aryan persian.

I also like the subsahara=all africa meme

If you think that casting choice is fine but the one in the op is revisionist, you're literally a hypocrite

phoenicia was a world expanding naval empire that was a mix of many races. If you knew anything about maritime law, and the history of the doubleheaded phonix and swaztika you'd know they had bases in America and all across Africa.

Their maps and records were that which were used when roman power expanded in the age of exploration.

also romans made it very clear that they would write the history of hannibal not hannibal himself

Carthaginians were Phoenicians. Most similar to modern Lebanese people

Modern Tunisians are Berbers mixed with negroids

DUDE THIS BLACK BRITISH ACTOR IS TOTALLY SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN BASED ON LITERALLY NO RESEARCH

Your papy Anakin skywalker was a good boy he dindu nuffin it was that evil cracka darth vader that killed him

Half Sudanese is more accurate than full blown Sub Saharan nigger.

the woman is a goddess...not a person, and thats assuredly a roman coin

Ejiofor is a Nigerian surname. Nigerians are a sub-Saharan ethnicity.

user btfo!

it absolutely is, he looks a lot like the coin

>became commander-in-chief at 26 years old
Probably helped to be a scion of one of the leading families in an oligarchy

It's closer than the OP's. Phoenician men would mostly look like these guys

That's not Ejiofor you dipshit

>implying I can tell negroes apart

>"it's not my fault i'm an idiot!"
unironically neck yourself

>american education

Who is this fucking kike huh get lost snapper head ohhhhh here i got a rhyme for ya hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock struck ten my balls hit ya chin ohhhh you were sucking my cock uhh ohhhhhhh agagagaga

>goes on about the difference between north africans and sub-saharan africans
>doesn't even bother to check whether the actor he's talking about applies to either

It's from first century BC. That's from the time they still could have known how Hannibal looked like in Rome if they had other busts.

Is this entire thread some kind of a joke?

You retards know that the Iliad was fiction, right?

This post is really straddling the line between supreme bait and simple retardation

please be serious

WE

>If you are from Africa you are black.

Sounds like something an ignorant dumbass Liberal would say.

>the Iliad
???

they dont even try to hide this blatant propaganda its like they want legitimate outrage so they can give it the ghostbusters treatment and pretend its racism

fucking kek

aren't Somalis and Ethiopians technically caucasian?

>symbolizing how proud he was of his African heritage

Negros were a mistake

>Even ancient Carthage had a McDonald's.