Her cough has returned

youtu.be/05g9JCXvbZQ

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_rattle
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
twitter.com/TrumpTrain8/status/772919869201379332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

She should just drop out and hand over those delegates

Worst part is, her voice was quiet and raspy throughout the rest of the 30 minute speech

TOP HEH

beating the Trump horse

You feel it too?

what the fuck is wrong with her

Bumping sick Hillary thread. Shills scared as fuck right now.

that's pretty revolting, it sounded like she was trying not to vomit.

y-yeah...

>hillary walks on stage
>waves to the crowd and hugs everyone
>"happy, happy labor day."
>*cough* *cough*
>"when we were trying to figure out whre we could be. we all said lets go to cleveland"
>"and i wanna think congresswoman Martha Fudge for hosting us"
>*cough* *cough**cough* *cough**cough* *cough**cough* *cough*
>drinks water
>*coughs into water glass*
>tim kaine leans over to the black lady in green
>"she's totally fine, don't worry about it."
>hillary starts convulsing and dies on stage

that was so much worse than I expected.

I honestly wouldn't mind voting for a woman during certain circumstances, but this is a weak person that should not be in charge of a country

LOL!!!!!!
The dumbass doesn't even have the sense to move the microphone away from her mouth when she's hacking!!!!!

She won't make it to the new year.

WOE UNTO THE FOES OF KEK

Holy shit lmao.

All those sickhillary threads are mostly a joke but this one is creepy as fuck.

When was this ?

>She is over the hillary

TODAY

Literally just now

Oh yeah.

Can you imagine if Trump had a coughing fit like this?
Can you imagine how the news would report it?

>Terminal respiratory secretions (or simply terminal secretions),[1] known colloquially as a death rattle,[2] are sounds often produced by someone who is near death as a result of fluids such as saliva and bronchial secretions accumulating in the throat and upper chest.[3] Those who are dying may lose their ability to swallow and may have increased production of bronchial secretions, resulting in such an accumulation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_rattle

Soon...

those conspiracies need to stop,
it's obvious that Putin is using chemtrails to make Hillary cough

Sounds like she got a frog in her throat.

>those 20 people in the crowd cheering her humiliating weakness

Underrated.

20 minutes. 5 minutes of it coughing

O Kek, bring us victory and take away she who worships Moloch from any potential power.

Coughing fit
Pants of shit
Every time she tells a lie
Shit runs down her inner thigh

Sad!

They're just trying to get her past the elections and have Tim Kaine take over being that he is an establishment whore.

she could get a doctor if they passed obama care

>tfw she is over the HILLary

>underrated
>literally 1 minute after posting
why are you so stupid

Low energy. Sad!

Rotschilds on suicide watch.

I hope Trump brings a pocket full of cough drops to toss at her when she inevitably does this during a debate.

no, now they'll find a way to make money from the alt-right,
don't forget that Soros was the guy who made more money from Brexit

I heard her coughing from the living room to the bedroom. I thought the MSM was presenting soundbytes of her coughing condition and attempting to discredit the alt-right. I walked out just for High Impact Coughing Action during her live discourse. Praise KeK

degenerate stoner here

I've taken some very large dabs before but it has never taken that long to recover my powers of speech

I cough a lot but that bitch is dying

>reposted this on r/politics
>banned in 1 minute flat

holy shit libs BTFO

>laughing at an old lady with health issues

The Alt Right truly is the scum of Earth,

They won't get their war with Russia. It's a huge stepback.

Kek agrees

there are literally more than half a dozen quite realistic murder allegiations against her, and back in the day she was a lawyer who defended child rapists and laughed at/abused the victims.

educate yourself instead of judging people by their appearance. she is not a "nice old lady".

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

>defending a criminal
No surprise coming from brazil,
this user was probably in the streets rioting for dilma right after she got ousted

Lol trump will wipe the floor with this old bitch

You dog!

then she shakes a bunch of hands and infects democunts across the country

was gonna ask the timeline but holy shit 3 minutes of coughing

this better not be a trump tier bait so she can go to the debates all healthy, because this is insanely decrepit

Except sickhillary is not a joke. I thought it was just a meme propagated by Trumpites. But look on YouTube; there are several instances just like this.

>*cough* *cough* fucking trump *cough*

Proof.

It's nothing guys, don't be alarmed. The reddit correspondents have debunked it.

all you dumbasses are just wrong its a conspiracy theory. she proved she's ok remember? she opened a jar of pickles. that means she wont die you idiots

The stress is making *it* worse.

KEK HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD

Guys I dont think Trump should debate Hillary.

He might catch her ebola and fuck up his 8 year Presidency.

hILLary

Praise kek

JESUS CHRIIIIIST THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN THE DEBATES

why are they cheering and clapping while shes coughing.

Hillary is in excellent health and has proven it time and time again. Stop spreading this nonsense!

holy shit she ded

and this was her first rally in weeks

pretty bad optics

Once she faces papa trump she will get an attack, then collaps and die. If my dubs allow it.

lord kek is darth vader just fucking strangling this bitch with his mind

they'd be in a tragic accident otherwise

I think Kek has an even more satisfying end planned.

okay, CTR. Nice try.

Let's try that one more time for hugh monguuuuus.

She's stunning and brave, shitlord

to avoid suicidal thoughts

ty4ctrfam

Sign it

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

This will destroy her campaign

if digits, she chokes to death on stage.

They had paid people doing the Hillary chant at the DNC to drown out protestors. Have a feeling they have paid people to chant Hillary anytime something weird or awkward happens.

>high impact coughing

praise kek brother

Hillary will shit herself on stage during the debates. She'll survive but her campaign won't. Praise Kek.

>A fucking leaf reading plebbit
it's like pottery.

oh man Hillary just did a "press conference" on her new plane. It got cut short by.. yet another coughing fit

here It is

twitter.com/TrumpTrain8/status/772919869201379332

Hillary will have a seizure during the debates and she will shit herself while convulsing on the stage for all the world to see. Her campaign will be finished. Checkem.

PRAISE

They are going to kill Bill, it's the only way she can get out of the debates and get more sympathetic votes to get her elected
SCREENCAP THIS

nothing to see here guys

Hillary will have a coughing fit during the debate and Trump will offer her a cough drop with a self-satisfied grin. On the day of Trump's inauguration there will be a news report that Hillary was hospitalized after collapsing from a seizure and shitting herself while convulsing on the ground.

Shiiiiiiet man, that's a tough woman

there is a possibility that she is acting in order to people feel sorry for her?

holly shit. really made me think

i find it fascinating that 'she opened a jar of pickles" is an actual argument