divorce-lawyer-source.com/faq/emotional/who-initiates-divorce-men-or-women.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>conservative
>christian
>hunter
>patriotic
>probably supports trump
Remind me again how he's "reddit"?

He's an all right actor, especially since he gets such shitty lines.

he played a goofy fat guy on parks and rec thus reddit

>dude meme off lmao XD

(((they))) only cast him in reddit roles after all cant have the bad goy star in something serious or people might start getting ideas

He thinks the alt right are stupid larpers

>believe in Jesus
>he makes your movies pure kino

He supports the SA, too. Reddit is notoriously pro-gun control. Literally the only reasons why he's associated with Reddit at all is because he's working with Marvel and Parks and Recreation. Outside of that, he's total right-wing Chad that Reddit would hate if he wasn't an actor.

But he dumped Anna Faris, he's out of the religious law!

>He supports the SA, too.
Our Guy!

they are

>Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church
>gets divorced

Sup Forums would hate him also because most of us are secular progressive leaning Democrats. Being a Chad is enough for me to hate him personally without knowing his political beliefs, however.

He was literally in Passengers late last year
And it was shit
That unironically really upset me
There's an interview with him right after the first gotg came out where he's talking about his relationship. And one of the things he brings up is how, back when he was a complete nobody but Anna had some minor fame, producers would come up to them and start hitting on Anna in front of him and being very sexually overt. And he couldn't do shit for fear of being blacklisted, but through thick and thin Anna turned them all down and would point out that she was married to Chris

And now he's famous and he immediately cheats on her and then dumps her. It's like the exact opposite of the stereotype

What's the stereotype?

That's true though.

that the guy supports the girl through thick and thin while she's down on her luck and needs him
but the second the girl doesn't need the guy, or realises she can do better, she dumps him and fucks someone else

He'll never get a job again, I'll guarantee that.

ugly girl gets hot or becomes famous and dumps boyfriend/husband

>a jlaw flick
>serious
"no"

Divorced his wife, though. That's a negative for me.

Most alt-righters are larping, though. Even they acknowledge that many of them are acting like Nazis just for the hell of it, or are actual double agents.

olivia cockburne comes to mind

That's not a stereotype that's reality.

no one said stereotypes arent based on real life

>That's not a stereotype that's reality.

stereotype
NOUN
1 A widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.
reality
NOUN
mass noun
1 The state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

Ah fuck yea that happened to me kind of

>conservative
Openly calling yourself a conservative basically means you are risk averse and will ultimately become a boring sage complaining about everything that changes over your lifetime. Being a centrist is the ultimate redpill
>christian
Letting fairy tales dictate your life, ultimate cuckholdery
>hunter
Hunting for food is fine. Hunting for sport just makes you a beta cucklet that has to take their frustrations out on innocent animals smaller than yourself, its akin to beating children
>patriotic
America is the most obese, indebted warmongering nation on earth, what is there to be proud of?
>probably supports trump
lol

You are right he isn't Reddit just a moron

Apparently it isn't restricted to females but actually humans in general.

Who would have thunk it.

>Letting fairy tales dictate your life, ultimate cuckholdery
>e their frustrations out on innocent animals smaller than yourself, its akin to beating children
>lol
I tip my fedora to you good sir

Where do you think stereotypes come from?

See

>"til death us part"
>divorce your wife your lifetime
Dude is a nigger.

>Openly calling yourself a conservative basically means you are risk averse and will ultimately become a boring sage
What a generalization. Does being a centrist mean you generalize everything and will ultimately become a boring judge complaining about everything?

>le i support fairy tales and some egyptian/persian/arab men folklore to dictate my life because i'm contrarian as fuck

t. roastie
We all know who tends to fuck off and leave who. Just because Pratt acts like a bitch doesn't absolve women.

>know your meme filename

>Thank science I'm smarter than my dad who is a dumb christan who believes in fairy tales Awwoo xDDD huzzah for flying spaghetti monster.

it was probably the womens fault.

He doesn't know google images pulls it up.

Proofs?

who cares

>gets divorced
>comes out as openly Christian for some God points to save his soul

Clapistanis working like clockwork

human nature.

you forgot
>cheats on his wife for years as soon as he becames famous and good-looking
>"what a christian hero! he's too pure for degenerate hollywood"

>He supports the SA
South Africa?

the left loves religion now that the pope is a communist

>egyptian/persian/arab
They are called Abrahamic you fucking retard
And before you try making some "le reddit" snarky remark knowing history is not the same as believing religion

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all religions created by the children of Abraham

The right hates religion as soon as the pope starts preaching about love and tolerance like in the fucking bible

>He was raised Lutheran and later worked for Jews for Jesus,[48]

He'll be fine

>probably supports trump

He's popular, that's literally the most reddit thing you can do

Nice argument you don't have there fantasy world man
I'm a guy, you know guys dump women all the time.

Have you seen nu-Sup Forums? Powerful white nationalist voices gave way to r/the_donald posters and kekistani faggots

Guys statistically

chan would hate him also because most of us are secular progressive leaning Democrats

>Reddit is notoriously pro-gun control.

>If a woman did this, she'd be called an ungodly whore, boycotted & blacklisted.

>>America is the most obese, indebted warmongering nation on earth, what is there to be proud of?

>Having enough food to be obese is bad
>implying debt is bad
>being the most militarily advanced nation on the planet is bad

USA USA USA

they get their concept of reddit through random screencaps and subs like SRS
let them have their bogeyman

>lying on the internet
divorce-lawyer-source.com/faq/emotional/who-initiates-divorce-men-or-women.html
>Moreover, in some of the states where no-fault divorce was introduced, over 70 percent of the divorce filings were by women. Among college-educated couples, the percentage of divorces initiated by wives is a whopping 90 percent.

Why don't you go back and bring screencaps