The Loud House is the best show of 2016 right?

The Loud House is the best show of 2016 right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10LDTLjEPDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not like there was much competition but yeah.

I have not watched a single episode of this show. Going purely off of Sup Forums's treatment of it, my assumption is that it's nothing but adult jokes and incest humor, packaged in a funny way that pleases the kids. Am I right?

>I have not watched a single episode of this show
>assumption
>incest humor in a Nicktoon
>Am I right?
Nah you're wrong.

Yes. GF ended poorly, SU has been a mess, and AT/RS have been zombified.

Even if it were the only show of 2016 the answer would still be no.

No

Yes, and by a very wide margin.

Good and accurate sum-up.

Pretty much yes

This

>The Loud House is the best show of 2016 right?

My dick seems to think so

Gumball is better, but that's it.

Ofcourse it is, but i still like it because the sisters are funny.

>My tastes are shit: the post

That is a subjective question, thus having no definite answer.
Trying to say otherwise makes you a gigantic faggot.

They slip in a joke for the parents now and again, but no, there's no actual incest jokes.

R34 isn't canon user

What about Star vs?

What other new shows were released this year aside from the awful NuPPG?

That's just being silly

In you mean in Sup Forums media, then maybe

Eh, it's okay. Too many generic sitcom plots, most of the girls aren't very well developed, but it has potential. Could become a great show in season 2, but right now it's fun but nothing special.

As far as shows that premiered in 2016 go, Milo Murphy was better.

>no incest jokes
>implying when lori pulled lincoln into her bed really fast, lynns constant teasing when they said thats how girls flirt, and lucys clinginess and calling lincoln her "big brother" all the time arent all incest references

>being this autistic

>lucys clinginess and calling lincoln her "big brother" all the time
>incest references
I'm guessing you were an only child?

GF has been shit ever since the hack enterd his sjw phase around season 2B, people overreact about SU and cant accept that its not all about plot and maybe its just about enjoying the ride. AT has been shit for years, and RS last seasons actually funny.

From all the anime ive watched, a cute loli only calls you her onii chan when she wants you to fuck her and yes, its so lonely here......

>GF has been shit ever since the hack enterd his sjw phase around season 2B

Just because he hurt your tender feelings with some opinions on twitter doesn't mean the show got any less funny.

>From all the anime ive watched

Isn't RS ending soon?

IMO Star Vs. is better but this one is nice.

And no, I don't like either just because of "muh waifus." In fact, I do enjoy the Clyde episodes unlike the loud house general people.

He made dipper be a little bitch to the girl he shouldve been with instead of the rich dumb blonde slut, AND he ended it way too early for being an arogant cuck and gave it the shittiest ending ever. So fuck off and stop defending that little shit eating grind bastard.

Yes its the best cartoon although I dont watch it because I cant watch cartoons unless they have some sort of plot in it. Saw one episode about Lincoln being the grown up table and it made me really think back to the time teenage dudes accepted me as one of their own when I was 10 year old.

Underage dectected. Go back to school kiddo.

Clyde an unfunny nigglet with an annoying as fuck voice. Only a literal retard with shittaste would enjoy that shit character.

>Screamball
>Phineass and Bland 2.0

>clydehouse

Our society has degraded so much that simple family relationships are incomprehensible to autists.

Another waifu guy. Typical.

You mean best new show of 2016 right?

because its not the best cartoon of 2016 by any means

>Star vs the Cringes of Shipping

Its kinda hard to relate other in a sexual way since i grew up in an abusive household

I haven't seen much of that show but I like the Milo character. Does it remain good?

Better than masturbating to whatever the fuck this is

Shipping is retarded. Waifus are retarded.

I like both shows for different reasons.

Waifus are the cancer killing cartoons

Yeah. We better stop this before we become Japan 2.0.

ya but Loud House isn't even funny, its just Lincoln talking to the camera a bunch and learning lessons about family I would expect in a 90s PSA

Its a perfectly fine show for kids, but I really don't get why anyone over 15 likes it

Didnt your older sisters fuck with you like that user? Big sisters tend to bully their younger siblings until their little brother becomes a teenager and thus strong enough to beat them up.

Before you post "No, X cartoon is better!" in this thread, please take notice of a few disqualifies that will automatically eliminate your favorite show from contention:

>cartoon utilizes a predominantly 3/4 view and if character models ever go out of that view then they look terrible
Steven Universe, Gumball, Adventure Time, Regular Show
>cartoon has unremarkable if not outright terrible voice acting, especially utilizing BET """musicians"""
Steven Universe, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Gumball
>show has a creator with obnoxious liberal views that they aren't afraid to insert into the cartoon
Gravity Falls, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Steven Universe, Rick and Morty
>Show's idea of ADULT JOKES is referencing the 80s, inserting an internet meme (especially zooming in on it for a few seconds and having a character talk about it, like the SU Sanic gag) see TLH Loss gag on how it should be done
Steven Universe, Gumball, Regular Show, Gravity Falls
>show has Generic CalArts Art Style #485689
Pretty much all of the above examples

>UglyHouse

Then push them in the ground, they say something like "im not tasty", and then steamy incest fucking occurs.

You just eliminated Loud House as well, buddy.

The only good Star vs. episodes are the Ludo/Bufffrog/Etc. focused episodes.

>here let me invent a criteria that only I approve of to say my show is the best

why don't you just stop beating around the bush and say that a show has to be named the Loud House to qualify

>terrible voice acting
Nicole has a god-like voice.

You are retarded a kid or both

My condolences.

Are you honestly going to pretend you don't touch yourself when thinking about Star?

Waifus are a multibillion dollar industry. They can SAVE cartoons.

Why are you Loudfags so autistic?

A few more
>Cartoon has """LORE""" that goes absolutely nowhere and is heavily at the mercy of status quo, especially building up lots of hype and then pissing it away in one episode multiple different times
Hard Adventure Time, Hard Steven Universe, Gravity Falls
>Voice direction is 90% screaming
Hard Gumball, Adventure Time, Rick and Morty

>fags
>implying more than one person likes this show and isn't just same fagging constantly

@87774485
@87774668
(you)

But Loud House has CalArts style on the older sisters

>Waifus are a multibillion dollar industry. They can SAVE cartoons.
At what cost? I want quality not waifus. The only thing preventing cartoons from becoming terrible is lack of a cheap trick to get free cash.

A round of applause for the newfag. Well done buddy, well done!

When has Lucy ever been clingly?

Isn't the inclusion od memes and SJWism a cheap trick by itself? We can have waifus and quality, if we purge the industry of incompetent hacks and politics.

The Loud House man. It can't be compared with anything currently airing because it's orders of magnitude better. You can squirm away from this fact, but it is still a fact.

Well she definitely clings to me.

>Its a perfectly fine show for kids, but I really don't get why anyone over 15 likes it
One.
Boy.
Ten.
G I R L S

>cartoon utilizes a predominantly 3/4 view and if character models ever go out of that view then they look terrible
You mean terrible like the mega chins the characters from this show grow when the face the camera? Cartoons always try to avoid front view.

>cartoon has unremarkable if not outright terrible voice acting, especially utilizing BET """musicians"""
Is CLYDE is your example of good voice acting? Soulless, accondescending and fake as hell?

>show has a creator with obnoxious liberal views that they aren't afraid to insert into the cartoon
At least they have views instead of just cramming in minorities like it's a checklist.

>Show's idea of ADULT JOKES is referencing the 80s, inserting an internet meme
F A R T J O K E S

>Voice direction is 90% screaming
>user calls Gumball a CalArts show where there's only screaming for the 485689th time
Memes and buzzwords don't give ya knowledge on the stuff you talk about, autismo.

>Cartoon has """LORE""" that goes absolutely nowhere and is heavily at the mercy of status quo, especially building up lots of hype and then pissing it away in one episode multiple different times
Adventure Time never goes anywhere with its lore; then came Gravity Falls who actually gave us a story with a beginning and an end and even changed the status quo for the last few episodes; then came SU that is relatively generous with the plot-heavy episodes; all these shows are pushing the bar on how story driven a cartoon can be, while all the Loud House is doing is keeping Nick afloat so it can keep greenlighting and cancelling all shows that aren't quick cash cows.

Finally, someone who actually has a brain

The show is painfully boring and nothing exceptional or amazing. It stays afloat on Sup Forums because of the grand amount of material to sexualize. I cant remember what exactly came out this year but I feel the best cartoons around this time are Gumball, in terms of comedy and Clarence or Harvey Beaks in terms of how god damn comfortable and enjoyable they are. I've also watched Milo Murphy's Law and it retains that good quality of Phineas and Ferb without being a clone. Hell, as much as I hate TTGo I hear it's a legitimately good cartoon in its own right. There might br a few others I can't remember or have given a chance yet but yeah, Loud House really doesnt amount to them.

>all these shows are pushing the bar on how story driven a cartoon can be
That was pretty funny. Despite all of the flaws the DCAU had, its continual story was a great part of it. These other shows are trash comparitively.

>Milo Murphy's Law and it retains that good quality of Phineas and Ferb without being a clone
Do people really think this? I haven't seen it very much but isn't Phineas and Ferb more focused on inventions? What is Milo focused on?

>You mean terrible like the mega chins the characters from this show grow when the face the camera? Cartoons always try to avoid front view.
The Loud House has great front and profile shots. Not trying is not an excuse.
>Is CLYDE is your example of good voice acting? Soulless, accondescending and fake as hell?
Clyde is only a small part of the show, hardly a main character, and not as bad as half of what's on CN.
>At least they have views instead of just cramming in minorities like it's a checklist.
The cast of TLH is predominantly white.
>F A R T J O K E S
The dutch oven was fucking hilarious. Hate how this board is full of prudes. Most of TLH humor is slapstick done to both girls and boys, which is a plus.
>Memes and buzzwords don't give ya knowledge on the stuff you talk about, autismo.
None of those are buzzwords or invalid points. "Autismo" is.
>Adventure Time never goes anywhere with its lore; then came Gravity Falls who actually gave us a story with a beginning and an end and even changed the status quo for the last few episodes; then came SU that is relatively generous with the plot-heavy episodes; all these shows are pushing the bar on how story driven a cartoon can be, while all the Loud House is doing is keeping Nick afloat so it can keep greenlighting and cancelling all shows that aren't quick cash cows.

You mean "tanking in ratings" with the exception of Gravity Falls which COULD have been the best cartoon of 2016 if the manlet wasn't such a quitter?

>Gem Harvest
>Steven Universe: 1,385,000 (0.32)

Sad!

The trips have spoken. LH is less than nothing.

>The Loud House is the best show of 2016 right?

>ratings
How old are you, kid?

Loudfags on damage control
Kek

>implies ratings have something to do with actual quality
where should I even start user? with the flawed nature of the rating system, the questionable way in which they gather statistics or just the simple fact that popular =/= quality

>the age card
Were you even alive before Cartoon Network was?

Yes

The Loud House is The Next Cash Cow to Viacom

youtube.com/watch?v=10LDTLjEPDM

>impliying
LH will be outdated in a few years

>get BTFO
>m-m-muh fandomfags
Many such cases!

Actually, it has the potential to be the next Spongebob. While Harvey Beaks gets canned, but oh well.

Yeah Phineas and Ferb and Murphy's Law have similar atmosphere and humor and are both enjoyable watches. P&F has the added bonus of a nice song every episode and Professor Doof for being such a charming as fuck character.

The only ones BTFO'd are the Loudfags

>Next Spongebob

UK airings leave that line in, but edit out Lincoln's reaction.

>it has the potential to be the next Spongebob
Spongebob was a GOD TIER cartoon in every single way. Loud House is a meh tier.

>November 18th
Clarence: 1,084,000 (0.23)
Teen Titans Go!: 1,299,000 (0.25)
Mighty Magiswords: 1,101,000 (0.22)
We Bare Bears: 1,048,000 (0.21)
The Amazing World of Gumball: 1,097,000 (0.25)
Steven Universe: 1,385,000 (0.32)
Regular Show: 992,000 (0.23)

The Loud House (rerun): 1,774,000 (0.4)

Not even fucking close. Same goes for Steven Universe. The ones that get shilled on here the most are the most mediocre. Stuff like Gumball, Clarence, Bears, Pickle and Peanut, TTG, Mighty Magiswords, Regular Show, South Park, hell, even nu Spongebob have better writing. At least they try something out of the box. This and Steven Universe are just either mediocre writing or pandering. It's stupid because there are cartoons that people barely pay attention to that are GOAT. Settle down there. You can like your show but don't be trying to start stupid shit like this.

its pretty sad that you think its actually means something

I suppose you also think Suicide Squad was a good movie cause it did well at the Box Office

>implying high ratings=quality
Ratings don't mean jack shit

>The Loud House will never be the next Spengbab!
>The Loud House RERUNS are beating CN premieres and are also distantly ahead of Spongebob reruns (they were in the 1.4mil range for the record)
>R-r-ratings don't matter
You can't have your cake and eat it.

Wishing for the show to be cancelled and complaining when it becomes popoular because kids have shit taste don't contradict each other.

Also, Luan deserves to be hanged and Luanfags like you forced to watch.

SOON