I never see black people at the grocery store

I never see black people at the grocery store....

redpill me on usa, my good man

just got here yesterday from uk. genuinely interesting so far.

Come to think of it, neither have I. There are only 4 black people in my entire town and three homeless wanderers, one of them black, one of them a prostitute who talks to herself and screams at people randomly on the street.

Where are you at?

i never see whites at the grocery store, only mixed breeds

So lucky

Come to think of it yeah I never do either, the fuck.

Lucky. Only black people, except the manager work at mine. Mostly white people buying groceries, mostly black people working there. Sort of an odd dynamic.

You only see them there on the first of the month.

I live otuside detroit and I see lots of black people shopping at kroger

georgia :D

Lots of blacks in Georgia. It's peach season though -- go crazy.

If you want to avoid blacks avoid big cities.

Pittsburgh is the whitest major city in the country.

Only time you should think about tipping is if you're at a sit down restaurant and your server does a good job. You don't tip fast food employees.

Go to a gun range and shoot some shit. Unless you're in Illinois there's no gun license and you can rent and shoot as a foreigner

Most cops will let you go 5MPH over the speed limit.

On Sunday many places close early

You don't need a specific license to drive a manual or automatic. You can drive either with your normal license. We do have motorcycle licenses

Learn how the interstate, traffic route, etc systems work. Mike markers too if you're driving a lot. Helps if you get stranded and need help.

If I go to Asian grocery stores, I will see 100% Asians. I will literally be the only white guy in them.

If I go to the grocery store closest to me, it's a mixed bag.. like literal mix. I only see brownish colours. A few blacks working at the grocery store. I see like 1-2 white people per visit out of the hundred or so that I see.

Every time I see pure black dudes there, they are always niggering about. I never believed the, "niggers stink" meme because I figured anyone could shower. But I saw this one tall lanky nigger just walking around the store... nothing in hand, no shopping cart, walking around 'lookin' fresh' but he gave off a real nasty stink, could literally smell him from the next aisle so I just walked to wherever the fuck he wasn't.

And that was my most recent trip to the grocery store.

thanks, where are you two from?

>me in grocery store
>cart full of organic vegetables and fruit and nuts
>somalian family behind me
>literally 10 cartons of breakfast frosties and chocolate spread and other shit
>shivers down my spine

Didn't know Jerry Seinfeld was Somalian.

Pennsylvania. Only black areas near me is the local city (York City) the rest is white farmland.

Ok,. this is gonna sound weird. Stick with me.

If you are driving down the road and you see two white lines (The lines in this image are red, picture them as white on top of black top. Yellow is center line) then it is a speed trap. Cops may be sitting nearby ready to time you from one line to another to see if you're speeding. Does that make sense?

I don't get it m8.

Note: I am NOT talking about lines like this. Idk if they are in other parts of the country, but here they are.

honestly, yeah come to think of it, neither do i
and its not like i don't see black people ever on the bus, on campus, or in malls
i see a few of them maybe, but usually, never

yes. so they try to catch people speeding by setting up a trap...? weird.......

also, this might sound off-topic also, but what is your opinion on usa and uk?

That's because most black people take their food stamps to the grocery store during the weekday when most whites are hard at work subsidizing blacks' bad behavior. You'll see a few black people at the grocery store after work or on weekends, but that's their busiest time.

I took a "sick" day off work a couple of weeks ago in order to visit family a few hours away. I stopped in my local market to get some snacks for the road at about 10AM and just about the only people I saw were blacks and the elderly retirees.

We call them speed traps. They'll either use radar guns just aiming at random cars or these lines. Or an actual machine by the road.

Some states have cameras on stop lights that will take a picture of your car if you run a yellow light.

Say a cop doesn't have a radar gun, they'll time you from line to line. At the speed limit you should pass it in 3 seconds, but you passed it in 4 or 5, must be speeding right?

They're not always monitoring, but they can be.

I have nothing against the UK, wish your gun laws were better. Glad you guys voted to leave. Your weather seems depressing. But hey, I've never been to another country so I'm just going by media basically.

You may get some bants about the revolutionary war here, but most people don't seem to hate the UK or anything. No real reason to.

keep your head up, burger-bro.

i gotta leave this thread, see ya!

Indiana. Pretty close to Gary (little africa) but white other than that.

This.

You're not going at times when they get their EBT in the mail.

Working at a liquor store in Dallas makes me want to kill myself. We always get the loudest and least cooperative chimps in right as we're about to close. Someone has pulled a knife out on me because I refused to sale when they wouldn't show me an ID.

I see indians and chinese and black people