This is Hillary's Dukakis in the Tank moment

Don't forget to get out and vote Trump on Election Day. He needs the mandate that comes from a huge popular vote win.

But Hillary just corrected her own record with her coughing fit pants of shit moment.

Meme this everyone. Do NOT let up. Every person in America needs to see this decrepit bitch coughing her lungs out.

Praise Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior, for striking down our foe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld-yRgZL-8Y&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link to video

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM

She is about to die...

Bump

The tide has turned. Press your advantage

Here's hoping she hangs on til election day. I want her to know she lost. I also don't want any last minute fuckery

The fuckery has been and will be constant up to the last minute. She can go. They'll try to steal it no matter what happens, then we get the day of the rope.

She is over the hillary.

I actually just watched that a few minutes ago. It's pretty surreal. As in, actually unbelievable. I can't even articulate it properly. Just, what the fuck?

>stronger
lel

WHY does she always cough directly into the mic?? Why doesn't she put it down while she's coughing?

Wow, new record.

4 words for her to start coughing.

Good question

hillary is allergic to AIDs apparently

If she were ill, why should I care? Don't we all basically prefer the VP picks over the candidates anyhow?

>moving away from the mic

Because it looks worse if she puts it down and walks away from it...like she's about to keel over. She really needs to not cough DIRECTLY INTO THE FUCKING MIC though. Lol fucking Alzheimered bitch.

She's holding onto the mic tight, in case it helps her to stay standing.

This bitch is dying

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld-yRgZL-8Y&t=0s

FULL VERSION

>asthmatic "fighting for working families"
Inspiring

Jesus Christ. If you just listen to the audio, it sounds as if she's giving this boring, uninspiring speech on her deathbed.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP

LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

I hope Taiwanese animators provide the proper visual for the speech