When will this scumbag die ?

When will this scumbag die ?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/9VoBF8d.jpg
dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/12026144/George-Soros-pro-democracy-charity-banned-in-Russia-for-being-a-threat-to-state.html
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never

He won't die just shed his skin.

never

doesn't matter, his children will probably carry out his work

His doctor did not diagnosed him any cancer :)

After he finally decides to transfer his knowledge and consciousness to his son Alex.

No cancer diagnostised :)

I was shocked to find out he's 101 years old and has 6 heart transplants.

He must be over dosing on young telomere blood twice a day.

are there any pastebins, vids or images explaining, in detail and with objective facts, as little subjective opinions as possible, why he's such a bad guy?

You're thinking of a different kike, but yes.

You are wrong.
He is 69!

He finance far leftist organizations which destabilize Western countries.

Yeah I know that, but I need evidence, I'm redpilling someone and don't have anything on this guy.

i.imgur.com/9VoBF8d.jpg

dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/

telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/12026144/George-Soros-pro-democracy-charity-banned-in-Russia-for-being-a-threat-to-state.html

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

He's an insignificant ant compared to the public.

Noice. Thanks user.

I read somewhere that he had 7 heart transplants at the same time!

After Hillary

They never die, they just get older cause they can afford other people's body parts. Unlike (((You))) , Me, and Harambe

I'm not concerned about when he'll die, I'm concerned about how he will die. He does not deserve a comfy death for the suffering he's caused this planet. He deserves to be doused in lighter fluid and set ablaze. I do not condone these actions by the way.

It's not Rockefeller.

These trips say he will die in October 2016.
Go ahead, check em.

Explain how Soros isn't pic related

Rothschilds will just replace him with another puppet

He is going to be a cyborg

He won't. Kikes keep themselves alive for decades by feeding on foreskins

He has kids and they're as bad as him.

Maybe he is a jewish demi god

Rockefeller had 4 lungs I think