Question for whites on Sup Forums:

Question for whites on Sup Forums:

What would you rather do? Have no children or have children with a nigress?

No children.

Have not children.

Children, because race doesn't matter :^)

no children tbqh

No children. If the choice is btw ending my genetic line or creating trash, I would prefer ending it

>Implying i could even bring myself to fuck an ugly chimp

Even if i could it would be a very abusinve relationship. I would be beating that nigger every day for just the way she looks.

have children with a nigress

Depends on the character and intelligence of the nigress. Everything else is just an omega black pill answer tbqh.
Even IF you are a complete racist. Because in the case of having mixed children, at least your genes are passed on, unlike having no children at all.

breed the nigress

I agree with this sentiment tbqh. I rather have my genes passed on in some way rather than an end to all things. Then again I'm Scottish and Puerto Rican so it's not like I can fuck up my genes anymore than they already are.

My kids need to be as smart or smarter then me. Unless I go full Conan mode and just nut in hundreds of bitches.

I want to have no children or get impregnated by a black man.

>I'll never colonize a nigress' bunda, feelsbadman.jpg

I guess I would eventually settle for the nigger. II would still look for a mixed black woman with as many white features as possible.

The third one from the left is hot as fuck.

Children, the lineage must go on. Allowing yourself to die without children is to betray your family, your ancestors, and the potential future of your bloodline.

I want to breed with anime girls.

Children with a nigress.

We don't have a lot of niggers but almost all are student who come here to study.

>have no children
>pure bloodline ends

>breed with nigress
>pure bloodline ends
>fuck and marry a woman with ample buttcheeks and wide inviting hips

hmmmm

No children.

She's also the whitest.
Tbqh the blackest girl isn't bad either. She seems to have everything except her skin colour. Would do her (with protection).

>Nigress
That's just a tanned person

how about this one, pekka?

Thats how it begins, Vasko.

No. Only with an Asian and if I can't then I'd rather have no children, my genes don't even deserve to keep existing in the gene pool anyway, I'm not ashamed to admit my genes aren't that great, most people's genes suck too.

Would depend on the later. If she's a dindu-welfare queen, I'd clearly prefer no kids, more for the childrens' own fate more than my preference.