Did Charlie Hebdo go too far? This comic mocks the victims of the recent earthquake in Italy...

Did Charlie Hebdo go too far? This comic mocks the victims of the recent earthquake in Italy. Italians are innocent and harmless, why make a comic so brutal and hateful? They are no threat to France unlike Islam

Are we still supporting Charlie Hebdo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_suis_Charlie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donato_Bilancia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Florence
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11747854/There-will-be-no-more-Prophet-Mohammed-cartoons-says-Charlie-Hebdo-editor.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/4351672/French-cartoonist-Sine-on-trial-on-charges-of-anti-Semitism-over-Sarkozy-jibe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Charlie hebdo always was leftist shit that nobody read.

It just get attention because of an islamic comic culture enrichment event.

I thought every leftist "satirical" magazine does shit like this. It's safe to mock Europeans because it's PC and you know you won't be killed (yet).
>Are we still supporting Charlie Hebdo?
I never noticed any particular support for them. Just because they mocked islam doesn't mean they're based.

Hol up
We can't complain, 3 hours after the Nice attack somebody on Sup Forums made a "guess the French can't play Frogger" joke

>I never noticed any particular support for them.

How did you miss this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_suis_Charlie

Free speech is only free speech if you allow it for people you disagree with

>How did you miss this?
Well I didn't say it directly but I meant support on Sup Forums.

italians are not "innocent and harmless"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donato_Bilancia

Charlie Hebdo just like Titanic in germany are fucking leftists shit who'se portrayal of muslims are vannilla as fuck, but they never ask themselves why they're getting death threads from one side and not the other

Well, Sup Forums is a collection of anonymous people who act on our own. Aside from mods banning people there's no control over what anyone says here. Someone from Sup Forums might be saying something very very naughty right now in another thread and there is nothing I could do about it.

With CH though, there are cartoonists, and editors, and upper management that all have to agree on publishing something

>Did Charlie Hebdo go too far?
No

Well I meant harmless towards France/Paris. Muslim terrorists obviously have been killing dozens of people and stirring chaos, and CH made fun of them and people backed them because they sided with France against dangerous terrorists

>It just get attention because of an islamic comic culture enrichment event.
lmao. Islamicon?

Where's this comic from?

It's just pretty lame, I almost feel embarrassed for them. Did the muzzos shoot the funny ones, or were they always shit?

Do they still mock islam in their comics or have they stopped after the mudshits killed some of them?

If they stopped, they're worthless cowards that spit in their deads' faces. And then they draw shit like this that is NOT satyre or anything but simply makes fun of people killed in a natural accident.

>Did Charlie Hebdo go too far?
Charlie Hebdo always goes too far. And their humor is not even funny

>1 italian was a serial killer, so italians are all dangerous
What a faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Florence

They're proving that they can attack anyone and that the only "Crybabies" that will try to kill them is Islam.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11747854/There-will-be-no-more-Prophet-Mohammed-cartoons-says-Charlie-Hebdo-editor.html

That came after as a response.

Don't know, i saved it from another thread

Why is it always non-French who make threads about that far left newspaper?
Oh yes, nobody in France reads it.

>yes, we can laugh at everything that people hold dear and mock the dead as much as we want
>except for the Jews

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/4351672/French-cartoonist-Sine-on-trial-on-charges-of-anti-Semitism-over-Sarkozy-jibe.html

KEK. Love the bants.

I don't read CH, I just know of this controversy because BBC news had a article on it

>white guy in a truck running over brown people
what did they mean by this

It's an omelette, of course they are yellowish/brown
The terrorist shouldn't be white though

It's just an off-colour lighthearted joke. It's funny. We always share jokes like this on Sup Forums just as we all did as kids on the playground. Humour is all about laughing about the horrors and absurdities of life so that we might not let it overcome us. People are all for off-colour humour if the target is their political enemy but if they are sympathetic of the target of the joke then it's suddenly taboo.

It's free speech. Either you allow free speech or you allow the elite to tell you what you can or can't say.

this

""""""""free""""""""" speech

>muh going too far
grow up

>still support...
>implying. You fucking cike

Can we paint their entrance with pig blood and explain it as an artistic freedom and liberty of speech?

Well Italians do let in a bunch of niggers that come through the Mediterranean Sea, and fail to sink their boats and dinghies and even save the shitskins that Neptune/Poseidon would take care of. Not that I would wish any ill to italians, but we are better than to be upset about shitty cartoon humor.