Tfw Turkey has the whitest team

>tfw Turkey has the whitest team

Other urls found in this thread:

gameranx.com/features/id/58906/article/battlefield-1-soldier-customization-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes England!!!

>tfw when you have to chose ottoman empire in order to play as whites

Not only are they getting rid actual whites from white countries, but they're making actual non-whites white. I honestly have no idea what the fuck they are trying to accomplish.

Let's not forget the brave Afro-Germans who mercilessly defended their homeland, Deutschland!

1) Its a work of fiction
2) Blacks, arabs and asians fought for all the Major powers
3)Its a fucking work of fiction
4)its a video game
5)Black people look cooler anyway
6) You never notice race when you are running and popping
7) No one fucking cares.

It's because the Ottoman Empire is returning and the MSM will portray it as Hitler evil and people will remember it as white people.

Just another tactic to make everyone hate white people.

>Tfw 900,000 Brits died for this

Manchildren who play video games care very much actually

If you read history youl know the Ottomans were fucking based

Don't listen to Balkan butthurt... they are niggers who got colonized for hundreds of years.

they did, yes.

>>/reddit/

The Battlefield player base is like 40% black.

They're not shoving niggers into your video game. You're playing a video game for niggers.

2 niggers and a poo in loo. You can thank (((Sweden))) for that ;)

central america

You missed spelled street fighter

>5)Black people look cooler anyway
Oh boy

I think it's great they're acknowledging that minorities did their part in ww1, despite not having inherent white privilege.

At least the accents are accurate

>The Battlefield player base is like 40% black.
So false I don't even know where to begin on this statement.

Black people do not play battlefield. FFS they barely even play ANY shooter games at all. They ALL play 2K, madden, or fifa.

Why do you think they had so many black actors, rappers, etc. and femals at the E3 conference? They're trying to sell to that demographic since they barely play the game.

Also, blacks don't know how to into strategy

(you)

Literally why the fuck is everyone black?

It's bollocks really because they could of had ANZAC, Indians, Canadians and South Africans who fought just as much as the British but apparently everybody is Black and that doesn't make any sense.

>sweden: yes

>6) You never notice race when you are running and popping
>7) No one fucking cares.

Found the Nog.

its (You)

Most likely because DICE is in Sweden, but fortunately you can change your characters skin colour in the full game.

>post yfw they make a sequel set in WW2
>black nazis

Krauts never fought any defensive battles in WWI, all they did was attack, attack, attack and when the war started to look like Germany would be invaded, the Kaiser folded

>everyone taking the bait

Kill yourself you filthy smelly ape

This is why

>Niggerfield

Ottoman Empire confirmed made up of Greek rape babies

but nazis are bad and black people are good
surely there cant be black nazis

is that true? Not completely shit then, just make your character white

>but fortunately you can change your characters skin colour in the full game.
I've seen many people say this, but have never seen a source. Care to provide one?

A lot of blacks like Halo. Hell, I had a whole group of southern nigs on my friends list

>Turkey
>White

>Make roaches white
>Blame armenian genocide on whites
bravo DICE

Hey guys, check out the russian and french soldiers!

I always switch to the Turks ever round.

Feels fucking good! Thanks Turk bros for saving this dindu cape game!

wtf delet this

still waithing for black Russian DLC

gameranx.com/features/id/58906/article/battlefield-1-soldier-customization-2016/
Also that British soldier pictured below is white

ARYAN EMPIRE
PRAISE TENGRI

Every CoD game I ever played, there was always a nigger or two in the lobby.

I just cant get over it desu, I don't even play video games.

Show this to any adult and they'll laugh at the ridiculous idea that there's a video game about ww1 where 1/2 the UK army and 1/4 of the german army are black.

yet on other parts on the internet, there's all kinds of shilling to try and justify this.

Niggers are playing Madden and NBA2K and buying the new Jordans while working on their Mixtapes.

>who fought just as much as the British
ha
HAAAAAAAAAA

There's cotton?

You're welcome my white brother. It's our duty to save the white race.

>Nigger gunslinger
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What? Is he the guy who hunts down the cotton that escaped the field?

i've heard the nigger skins are some type of dlc. they really believe people will pay to play as a nigger

Yeah France is DLC

>Black people do not play battlefield. FFS they barely even play ANY shooter games at all.

Dats cuz niggas don't play games, white boi. We fite on da streetz.

Yes.

I get the fact they had a Indian Sikh soldier being the Eastern Map of the game, they actually did fight for the British.

WTF is the whole team Black and there only one white guy when 99% combat casualties were white.

Apparently the German team is actually all Black. There wasn't any blacks fought for Germoney unlike the British who had Jamaicans fight for them.

There were a very limited number of blacks under German command but they didn't fight in Europe and they didn't wear the standard German uniform.

>"Hold F to go into full nigger sprint for fried chicken"

Mfw GAME OF THE YEAR

These Swedish cucks can argue from any pointless position they want like "black people existed in 1917" but we all know they did this deliberately, and to erase the notion of race and try and intertwine human history as a shared thing.

They are just following orders

The pajeet british soldier does make sense as there were colonial troops from india fighting in ww1, but everything else is "WE WUZ TRENCHMEN N SHIEET!".

...After which they fought defensive battles

People on both sides knew the Germans were fucked months before the war actually ended, which is when the allies were regaining lost ground and pushing the Germans back, who at this point were just trying to "not lose as badly" and at least gain something out of the whole ordeal

>multiplayer

There's a trend of having lot's of character customization in multiplayer games in order to be """inclusive""" or whatever, I think Cowadooty has had female/black/whatever characters for quite a few titles now, and Dice didn't want to be worse (even though It's absolutely ridiculous in this historical setting)

>singleplayer

Made by cucks for the average modern liberal who just loves seeing niggers shoehorned into everything

This is what we get for letting the Swedish make video games.

>have no idea what the fuck they are trying to accomplish

cultural disruption/jamming/subversion