Gary Johnson

Why not Gary Johnson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=tZHLxhRLx50
people-press.org/2016/08/18/1-voters-general-election-preferences/
nytimes.com/2016/09/05/us/politics/gary-johnson-libertarian-third-party.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because we agree with literally nothing he says

Like?

Marijuana, free trade, immigration, gay marriage, being an all-around obnoxious obstructionist to serious candidates, etc.

also anti gun

anti gun

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GUY A LIBERTARIAN? OH WAIT - HE'S FUCKING NOT

FUCKING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET THIS OUTTA HERE

>Anti-gun
>Doesn't think businesses should be able to discriminate
>Open borders
>Politically Correct
GEE, I WONDER.

He's a Clinton flunky. Slight variation on social policies, same globalist agenda. A Democrat posing as a Libertarian.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

This globalist cuck got BTFO by a nice quiet reporter.

Posted wrong link, still relevant I guess

>being an all-around obnoxious obstructionist to serious candidates
I don't think that's a bad thing. Sometimes meme candidates can bring valid points or move discourse to the right.
It doesn't seem to happen in this case, though.

Doesn't the US have a requirement for federal election support that at least 12% of the voters must vote for the minority candidate before receiving federal aid?

Remember that it's the platform, not the candidate, that receives the federal support.

We should be glad Gary "Bake that Nazi cake, Kike" Johnson is increasingly leaning left so he takes more Bernfags and Cunton votes.

Christ he's anti gun too. Is he sure that hes libertarian? Did the party just elect him to make sure that they didn't steal any votes from Trump?

because fuck you

sage

>open borders
>lower taxes

Also:

>muh weed

I really can't stand looking at his kike-face, or listening to his whiny bitch voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

How is Johnson anti-gun?

Excellent edit

He's not that bad, he vetoed loads of fun control bills when he was governor of new Mexico, but his vice, Weld, was super anti gun a while back. Still better than clinton in my mind, and not as massively unqualified as trump

>universal income
>carbon fees
>does not believe in freedom of association
>triggered over someone saying "illegal immigrant"

He used to be an actual libertarian but has apparently been gargling Bernie Sanders's cum.

TPP corporate sell out
Ex-republican governors advised by CATO institute which is funded by Koch brothers.

Basically standard republican business ticket without any of the fucking stupid social policies.

Also imigration guns and BLM

This is spot on. Whatever you think about Bernie he shined a light on Social security for the voting base. He reminded people that that is their money that they have paid into and shitbag politicians cant cut that obligation, even if they already took the cash and ran.

Cant Parry The Gary

Lol I love how the sheep think they are taking the moral high ground if they say they support Johnson. He's anti gun and anti TPP.

He would run as a Democrat but his body count is too low to have a chance

Pro TPP**

oh look

ITS NADER 2.0

Because Gary "Don't Call my Wife's Son's Father Illegal" Johnson is an obvious Clinton plant

>Clinton plant
What advantages would the democrats have in dividing attention away from Hillary?

nazi cakes eh?

>gary "dudeweed" johnson
>gary "swiss cheese borders" johnson
>gary "gun snatchin" johnson
>gary "lolbertarian cuck" johnson
no thanks

select all images with pickup trucks

>libertarian
>right wing
Hmm i fucking wonder

and steal votes from trump? how... his main base wants a wall and a closed border unlike gary the open borders cuck

>third party

What the fuck is wrong you people? Stop it, you're never going to win and you're only going to accomplish sabotaging the guy who can win.

What was wrong with Nader (besides the rise of Jill Stein)?

He wants to open borders and restrict guns.

He's a faggot.

What is wrong with a third party?

he is mad because gary will steal votes from shillary

Gary Johnson is a faggot cuck

He is there to siphon off cuckservative and lolbertarian voters who are hesitant to vote for Trump out of ideological reasons. As the race will near its end those voters will rally behind Trump just to get the Democrats out of the White House. However if there is a """viable""" alternative to Trump this effect might be lessened. Remember the US uses a first past the post system, so 1-2% votes less for trump might be enough to flip an entire state.

no retard gary is going to steal votes from the disaffected republican base who hate trump

Are you fucking stupid? Bernie cucks fell in line much nicer than never-Trumpers

>Why not Gary Johnson?

>Marijuana, free trade, immigration, gay marriage

These are literally all good things. Real economic migration is an economic boon and rarely a social loss. State funded demographic upheaval (e.g. Merkel's Germany) is a nightmare, but has nothing to do with Libertarianism and I seriously doubt even a lightweight like Gary would endorse something like that.

Gay Marriage is more about civic equality than anything else, not infringing upon religious freedom. The problem is that the state defines marriage in the first place, but in dealing with such an entrenched superstructure you have to deal with the best option among real available options.

I will be voting Trump this election, but I will nominally support Gary. I'm a big fan of political liberalism and would love a real 'liberal party' in America (a parallel to European politics), if it were feasible. So long as they don't have drastically damaging ideas about immigration, refugees, etc

Because he's a gun grabbing, globalist kike.
He's literally a fucking anti-Sup Forums meme.

CANT PARRY THE GARY

Gary steals twice as many votes from Clinton than from Trump

source: any polling data with 3-4 candidates listed

>open border cuck
>gun grabbing shill
>supports Hillary and Obama's reputation and policy
>threw away Austin Peterson's gun after it was symbolically given to him
>literally would use the state to force businesses to practice government policies (bake the cake kike)
>pro TPP until it was 'unpopular'
>more in common with Hillary than any other candidate
>gets mad at mean words that describe unobjective reality (muh illegal immigrant is a mean word)
>thinks regulatory taxes should increase on businesses
>literally broke his state's budget and allowed illegals to overrun the country through it
>still calls himself a libertarian while pandering to the nanny state left

Shall I go on or are you informed now?

The media has desperately been trying to get him into the debates. Clinton can't handle a 1v1 vs Trump, so they want to make it a 2v1. Just having that extra candidate eats up time and allows him to subtly assist her arguments.

he's fucking creepy

>voting for the mega cuck

>literally broke his state's budget and allowed illegals to overrun the country through it

>le governor is the king of his state meme

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS

Even the Economist has set its viewpoints against Trump (read the most recent issue and you'll see why).

>allows him to subtly assist
Trump isn't known for his subtly...

>but has nothing to do with Libertarianism

Neither does Gary Johnson, what a coincidence!

You have it totally wrong, the Clinton campaign knows that him and Stein draw more voters from her than from Trump. She's trying to rein in disaffected Republicans, independents, and Berniefags into her camp. Any of the 3rd party candidates having a presence at the debate stage will balloon their support through brute name recognition. If Gary jumped from 10% to, 20% or 30% we have a Ross Perot scenario, and currently, he draws twice as many votes from clinton than from trump

>it's not his fault cause he was too incompetent to prevent massive fuckups of the state he held the highest position of power in

Either he couldn't prevent it or helped it to happen, either way it's pathetic he tries to call himself a fiscal conservative and libertarian at all.

CANT PARRY THE GARY

>Johnson is anti-gun meme

wew

I want legal weed, that said, Johnson is too cucked. Trump hasn't done anything to make me think he will fight against legal Marijuana from being legalized in states and I think he supports it in medical forms as well.

Perhaps Trump will endorse Marijuana legalization sometime in the future as a way to deny Johnson from having any appeal whatsoever.

>economist
First week on Sup Forums?
>Trump isn't known for his subtly...
You can't even fucking read. Not going to bother with you anymore.

Could be true, no one can know the future. What I do know is the MSM has been pushing for Gary to be on debates, and we know who controls the MSM. We know he openly supports Hillary, and a lot of his left leaning anti-libertarian policies were adopted after winning the candidacy.

>Ross Perot
Oh you mean the guy that by the spoiler effect brought the numbers to Bill Clinton's victory?

Surely just because the tactic effectively was used to siphon support from GWB and turn former red states into blue ones doesn't mean they would try the tactic again.

I used to be for him until his gay fucking cucked stance on Amnesty.

>>meme candidate
Don't waste your vote to someone who barely can collect 3% of the votes. Face it or lose your vote, is $Hillary or Trump and anyone else isn't going to stand a chance for the presidency.

>Real economic migration is an economic boon and rarely a social loss.
[citation needed]

>muh cuck
Figures that Sup Forums can't even come up with their own memes.

CAN'T PARRY THE GARY

What a shit head

people-press.org/2016/08/18/1-voters-general-election-preferences/

Pew Research Center

"A majority of those who support Johnson are independents (62%) and they are divided roughly evenly between those who lean toward the Republican Party (28%) and the Democratic Party (24%), while 14% decline to lean toward either party. Just 7% of all registered voters – and just 3% each of Clinton and Trump supporters – are independents who decline to lean."

Looking at the platform of the libertarian party and understanding right wing rhetoric of the last decades it would be obvious that 'small government fiscally responsible' would appeal to republican voters.Didnt disprove your claim but shows that conservatives are latching at a faster rate. Show me what you are talking about.

I would also just point out how the traditionally pro-clinton media is painting him.

"As Mr. Trump departs from Republican orthodoxy on issues including free trade and entitlement reform, he remains burdened by the thing that may be most unpopular about the party: its own brand. More than six in 10 Americans view the Republican Party unfavorably, according to a New York Times/CBS News poll from July.

Originally an entrepreneur, Mr. Johnson has cast himself as an alternative to Mr. Trump by focusing on reducing the size of the government while embracing a hands-off approach to social issues.

He advocates abolishing the income tax, removing regulations on internet companies and moving aggressively to balance the federal budget."

Framed as the casual conservative alternative to Trump.

nytimes.com/2016/09/05/us/politics/gary-johnson-libertarian-third-party.html?_r=0

His face looks like a wrinkled prune. You really expect me to vote for that?

Whoops! I'm an idiot; misread your post. My bad.

>we
>Sup Forums is one person
>WE

>Implying anyone is stupid enough to vote for that moron

literally who?