Batman February 2017 solicitations

BATMAN ’66 MEETS WONDER WOMAN ’77 #2

>Written by MARC ANDREYKO and JEFF PARKER—Art by DAVID HAHN and KARL KESEL—Cover by MICHAEL ALLRED

>Bruce Wayne is only ten—and he’s already being hunted by Nazi soldiers and Ra’s al Ghul’s mysterious League of Shadows! Join the chase as he makes a discovery vital to his bat-future and watch what happens when Wonder Woman comes to the rescue!

>On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E • DIGITAL FIRST

/ss/

Other urls found in this thread:

adventuresinpoortaste.com/2016/11/18/dc-preview-nightwing-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BATMAN #16

>Written by TOM KING • Art and cover by DAVID FINCH • Variant cover by TIM SALE

>“I Am Bane” part one! Bane is coming for Batman. Bruce must keep those he loves safe for five days in order to save Gotham Girl once and for all. But Bane will stop at nothing, and no one is safe.

>On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>Allred
>isn't a communist
Shame.

BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #7

>Written by JULIE BENSON and SHAWNA BENSON • Art by CLAIRE ROE • Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE • Variant cover by KAMOME SHIRAHAMA

>“VALENTINE’S DAY” part one! The new Oracle is now embedded in the Birds of Prey’s lives…and they’re going to have to make it work whether they like it or not! Plus, Huntress has decided to make Gotham her permanent home—but that means venturing into the most dangerous world of all…the Gotham City real-estate market! Perhaps an abandoned amusement park with a murder slide is up her alley?

>On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

BATMAN BEYOND #5

>Written by DAN JURGENS • Art and cover by BERNARD CHANG • Variant cover by MARTIN ANSIN

>“ESCAPING THE GRAVE” finale! Batman and Terminal face off for the last time as secrets are revealed that will affect Terry McGinnis forever! Now all that remains is to shut down Terminal’s plans for ruling Gotham City and save his friend Dana. But doing both of those things may not be possible, and that will leave Terry having to make a deadly choice!

>On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

So the Wonder Woman '77 comic DOES address the first season of the show being set in WW2? I figured it was set in the 70s because of the title. Are there many issues/stories about her in that period?

ALL STAR BATMAN #7

>Written by SCOTT SNYDER • Art and cover by TULA LOTAY • Variant cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA • Variant cover by TULA LOTAY

>“Poison Promises”! Step aside, gentlemen—Poison Ivy is about to steal the spotlight in Batman’s continuing rogues gallery road trip. Scott Snyder teams up with mega-talent Tula Lotay to reimagine the Dark Knight’s most seductive villain.

>On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

I guess we're only getting the first of double shipments in the preview?

Hawt.

Who is the new Oracle?

seems that way.
they only teased one WW issue as well.

No 'Tec or Nightwing?

Where the fuck are Superman solicitations?

There are no stories set in the 40s yet, but there are references to it. In one story they make a museum exhibit for her and there are stuff from WW2, including a Red Panzer costume.

Now the first part of the crossover will address that period.

>Bruce must keep those he loves safe for five days in order to save Gotham Girl once and for all.

I was really excited about the idea of Gotham and Gotham Girl at the start of King's run and believed they could be used to tell some really great stories, but now I think it was a mistake.

Makes sense

Guess they're still saving a little for Monday

Ivyfag's gonna freak

I don't know why I have this fear that Snyder is going to ruin Harley/Ivy for me

Please Snyder be merciful, things are finally looking better for those two

I know this is a little off topic but I just going to throw this in here
adventuresinpoortaste.com/2016/11/18/dc-preview-nightwing-10/

i thought there was another night of the monster men style interlude before I Am Bane. Hype that isn't the case

Is JRJR gone for good or what?

U all ready for some mad ivyfags

I'm not ready for what it could means for my OTP. Things are looking better which it's kind of a bad omen, now that I think about it

they can't be worse than the damifag

they aren't really on Sup Forums is the main difference. that Damian shit makes batbook talk impossible and i hate it

true, really can't wait for with damifag, jasonfags and dickfags all coming into the thread to complain about something

>Claire Roe

Damn it.

at this point i am finding this very strange, because green lanterns appeared with 2 issues in those previews but fucking BATMAN (the book you think they can let it be double shipping forever) doesnt.

it would make sense though, if tom king is going to write another book for dc

but yeah, strange

Coloring is shit for the first two pages.

Wow. Helena is getting whiter and whiter with each issue.

There is an epilogue to Suicide and a Swamp Thing one off