Wiona ryder

Holy shit, I didn't know she was in beetlejuice.

I really liked her character in Stranger Things. She has a lot of my mother's traits. Pretty cools

Does your mother also have nice tits?

But you're one of the few people to say they actually enjoy her character from what I've seen. I've heard people claim that she's annoying and over acting, but I thought it fit her character well.

I never had a problem with her acting. I thought it was appropriate given the NSA level trickery that was being done to her son.

Perfect in my books.

Oven dodger

>the type of film embryo that enjoyed stranger things has never seen beetlejuice

What a strange time I'm living in. Stop sharing your opinions on movies

>I've heard people claim that she's annoying and over acting

I've only heard that from people on Sup Forums. I don't think it was really a major criticism from anyone else.

I saw beetlejuice when I was a kid. I clearly just said I remembered her from that movie.

>I didn't know she was in beetlejuice.

Fuck, I feel old.

Her character is a lot more enjoyable if you pretend Winona wasn't acting and thought everything was real

Wino thread?

>Does your mother also have nice tits?

Flock of Seagulls was also a real band in the 80s, not just a nickname in Pulp Fiction. It was a magical time.

sure you did kid

Naah my parents watched the series too. Father at one point was smirking everytime she got on screen, mother said that it's not overacting, but she she shouldn't be like that in every scene she's in. And I agree - two or three breakdowns and we'd have still got the message. Still I'm far from saying she was a bad character or anything.

MOMMY

>didn't notice qt Winona
You watched Beetlejuice wrong.

Is it bad that I only really know her for black swan