True Capitalist Radio

Ghost hasn't been tweeting today. Can any Inner Circle member he's doing business today and not doing a True Capitalist Radio broadcast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i68-Jy40RTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

anyone?

redpill me on holland.

are they really letting kids pray to allah in their schools?

can't help you bro, Ghost is a regular guy shit comes up. this broadcast does take up an 8th of a day.

liver failure

He's probably on break for this Laborday weekend m8

Were any of you lads in the PalTalk chat to here G thoroughly embarrass himself over and over again?

He got cancer of the cock

That probably happened sometimes but it's blown out of proportion, just like the whole weed and prostitution thing.

REMINDER: This "ghost" faggot is some 30 year old liberal brony imbecile who HILARIOUSLY pretends to be an angry old conservative, while his 300 Brony fans "troll" him and "make him angry" while DESPERATELY trying to get non-bronies to become fans, which has never worked, not ONCE, in the past 6 years they've been pushing this unfunny faggotry.

goddammit ghost i made a bunch of Longhorns related twitter accounts just for today.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

t. Goofybone

Bullshit. Ghost was hosting an indie conservative talk radio show long before bronies came around.
His persona is mostly an act, I'll give you that.

Texas won though

I always picture him as a talking skeleton

youtube.com/watch?v=i68-Jy40RTs

Into the woodshed heyaaaaaaaaaaa

Godbless this man

I just gotta rub it in again

$11,000 hahaha

>He's not part of the inner circle

Here let me give you $45

You all got cucked by bernieghost now take off ya undawares

and now that he's sold all of his slots you will not be part of this exclusivity, never ever ever.

I joined the masonic lodge for less money bro

>His persona is mostly an act, I'll give you that.

That is the beauty of ghost's whole act, it is hard to tell what is a work and what is not.

>masonic lodge

kek, they're letting everyone and their brother in now the ghost circle is one of a kind only 250 members and that's it.